You guys realize white people are just light-skinned black people, right?

You guys realize white people are just light-skinned black people, right?

>when you haven't stolen anything in 3 days

whites don't have gorilla noses or pubes on their head

Right. That's why you can't tell a Norwegian apart from an albino nigger.

You do realise that black people are just white people with skin cancer, right?

Revitiligo is the worst.

Why can't we just accept that people are different and be okay with it?

We did it in the 90s, why did we regress?

>When your credit score goes over 300

>american mongrel still not getting that there are even differences between "whites"

No, not even close. Even the most bored White kids don't spend every day threatening teachers with violence, bopping, ditting, and selling drugs. Even the poorest White people don't regularly steal from others' houses and go on the nightly news crying racism. Even the dumbest Whites WANT to get off welfare eventually, not make another leech to justify more money and more time on the dole.

Fuck that. Race runs deeper than skin.

>albino nigger.
is still a nigger
you can strip the black off the nigger but you can never get the nigger out of a nigger

>He thinks the niggers are people

No I don't.

Does this look "white" to you?

Looks like a cow

/thread

Because differences are now MICRO AGRESSIONS, goy. Everyone is the same except for in every way they've been made unequal, systemically, in no way are they different people with different motivations and instincts.

>the only difference is pigmentation
No

YOU WISH

You guys realize the rich uses the media to make you hate your neighbors so you dont stop the rich from robbing you blind right?

>amerimutt in his grief progression finally at bargaining
Don't worry, eventually you will accept it.

luckily niggers and kikes are not my neighbours

False

If a black person stays inside he does not turn into a white person but if a white person is left in the sun for too long he turns black
So black people are just tanned white people

unrated comment

Because it's easier to say whites are racist than to admit blacks commit an disproportionate amount of crimes for their population.

Niggers aren't even human, they're a primitive hominid species.

Sickle cell begs to differ.

But even without all that. People just can't handle bantz anymore. It's becoming a societal problem, stopping any progress in its tracks.

Which is ironic, because they do it under the guise of "progressivism"

>When you haven't stolen a bike in half an hour

Literally cattle

Holy fugg. Lookin like ayylmaos

Don't you talk about my sister that way.

yeah race is only skin deep

it's not like the Congo pygmy and the Congo Bantu are two distinct black races with very different physical phenotype among literally thousands of black races with other physical phenotypes

don't get me started on Asia, Europe, the Americas... race is very real

It's because darkness hides features.

Black people that aren't mixed look like goblins.

you really don't need to be a white supremacist or a nazi roleplayer to see that different human bloodlines are fucking different

>People just can't handle bantz anymore.
This is VERY true. I will definitely agree that it was a far more relaxed feeling to just jab at people with whatever word came to mind in the 90's early 2000's and people just brushed it off because nobody cared. Even blacks didn't always respond instantly with violence because they heard nigger.

>the only difference is color

Zug zug!

same species.

That's a false statement OP. We are not even related.

what's your point?

No ones falling for your shilling bitch

Been hearing that scientists are now in doubt about the out of Africa theory

the most genetically divergent from all other human phenotypes (including other Africans) are the Congo pygmies

I have a suspicion they are the origin of all African races, possibly abbos also

You do realize that black people are just hairless apes, right?

homo erectus? also consider the discovery of homo floresiensis in indonesia.

source?

I'm assuming pygmies are even older than homo erectus and homo erectus was divergent from pygmy

how can anything be 'genetically' divergent from a phenotype ?

>1 post by this id
I didn't use to believe in slide threads but these last few days are unreal.

>You guys realize white people are just light-skinned black people, right?
Nope. I don't care about skin color, but I find most if not almost all black women unattractive due to the common facial features they possess. This applies to drawn characters too. Skin color itself in drawn characters makes little difference for me. If you take a character that I find attractive and draw it in a different shade it makes no difference, but if you add those lips, nose, eyes, and hair or some combination of these, then I tend to find it unattractive.

the genetics makeup of a pygmy is so far diverged from other physically different ethnic groups in the region and from humanity at large I think that they must be an ancient people

>homo floresiensis in indonesia.
This turned out to be VERY interesting thanks user

FPBP

Truth is, we don;t hate "black people". What we hate is low IQ savages who can't be reasoned with. Just so happens that most black people fit in that category.

RARE
A
R
E

But is it a proxy or real flag?

this there is a guy in my office that has it it's fucking uncomfortable to look at and the guy who has it is a dickhead too

yeah about that.

i agree OP whites are just niggers, MEDs are the true master race

>Congo Bantu
about as much the same as a dog, and perhaps coyote.

Here i made it a little more obvious for you

wew lad

if only all nigger were this tiny
they would be much more manageable

you mean the mark of cain

Wow, RIPE for genocide.

They found human remains in Europe that shits on the Out of Africa theory and makes it Eastern Europe instead.

I've just seen a guy like that earlier this day. I would have not expected such a disease to exist before.
Why do coincidences like this always happen to me?

WRONG

yes. i've been fascinated by this since it was discovered.

just imagine an island where dwarfism and gigantism exist simultaneously - 1 meter tall proto-humans wielding spears hunting pygmy elephants and giant rats.

FPBP

can someone put OP image through makeapp?

wew

Pic related and also my dad and brother have wide big nostriled noses and we are of german-english descent.

What white girl has that hair and those lips?

The Jews, newfag, haven’t you learned yet?

his hair doesn't grow as an afro naturally, it grows curly and succumbs to gravity, unlike negro hair.

bob ross had a perm.

that's a jew mop

there are people in bordering arab nations and even in fucking kashmir who are tanned whites you mean?

Another stupid idiot. Be a nigger and fuck off.

niggers are the missing link between man and ape

>black
>people
You can only choose one, my shitskinned friend.

You must of have a nigger in the wood pile at some point in your ancestry to explain your nose

maybe you are jamal. Blonde hair blue eyed master race checking in. All you other non-whites with shit hair and shit eyes go ahead and sterilize yourselves. We don't need any more mudbloods.

I'm going to keep posting pictures until you admit that white people can have naturally curly hair too.

>brown hair
>white

Except Europeans lived in the glacial north where they had to innovate and plan for the future just to stay alive. The Africans, by contrast, lived in a hot climate where the harshest seasons were survived through nomadic migration to water sources rather than long-term planning and ingenuity. Not to mention that the larger brain needed for such ingenuity and planning would lead to overheating in the hot environment, while the cold northern environment would act as a heat sink. The larger brain of Europeans required a larger birth canal which required a wider pelvis. these and other skeletal effects can be used by forensic anthropologists to determine the race of an individual based only on a femur bone.

>blond hair
>not a snow nigger

Perhaps I have some neanderthal ancestry?

Literally false