Fuck this show and whoever likes it

Other urls found in this thread:

gineiden-anime.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rude tbqh

I love the show and your picture if fucking hilarious

Why is this a Sup Forums banner?

Is it because he's saying "caca"?

Any news on the anime? 2k17 is approaching very close. Is it axed?

Come on, guy.

>tumblr

Who is my favorite minor character and why is it Trung Yu Chan, the second generation bakery?

Cancelled wasn't it? Or was it just the terrible manga that got cancelled

He was the best vietnamese bro to bewcock.

The black guy was an interest character despite he existed for short one liners

Good taste.

Op how much cock do you take you retarded faggot

The manga is still ongoing. There were rumors of the anime being canelled a while ago, but it was never confirmed

This is now a Terra thread.

There is basically been no news on the anime being reworked since it's announcement.

So my guess is
A) they are having trouble reworking the story on points they said like the Earth Clut and such
B) They miscalculated the budget and are trying to get more funding for such a long show
C)Manga sales were lower than expected and investors backed out

He did nothing wrong.

gineiden-anime.com/
The website is still up, so I doubt it was cancelled

What's the appeal of this show? With that sort of budget, they could have made Romance of the Three Kingdom's.

What's the appeal of Romance of the Three Kingdoms?

RTK already has its own anime.
suck it nerd.

I hope you're joking

The scope of the setting for the most part. It's an animated epic which depicts how some aspects of humanity have remained the same, despite it almost forgetting about it's roots and effectively being able to to travel across the galaxy and populate it.

Quite frankly, most shows people label as intellectual or DEEP, are pretty much quote spam fests a la GitS derivatives, or the general wit that appeals to teenagers for the most part. While LoGH is fedora friendly, you'd have to be able to see the bigger picture of things to be able to appreciate it fully.