Fucked up moments in Anime Thread

Just re watching FMA:B and completely forgot about this part. Man the feels

If this is fucked up for you, you clearly haven't watched enough anime to know fucked up.

damn what a tough guy, you're a real grizzled veteran aren't you?

got this.

>Fucked up moments in Anime
You usually start first user

It isn't even that fucked up you idiot. You're just a baby.

Watch like any scene from JoJo part 2 or 3. It has more gruesome/fucked up moments than most anime shows combined.

Fucked up scenes in any media are meant to make you feel something.
It's not a bad thing, it's what media is for.

Pic related is even more tragic when you figure out what was actually happening.

its fucked up because of the story around it. Have a kid and then we'll talk.

>w-woah, the thought of something bad happening to a small child being traumatic is exclusive only to parents

You're an idiot. Also a liar, and more than likely a shut-in. Kill yourself.

Knights of Sidonia has worse, not just 2 eps of "hey look at this kid you kinda know" it's "here's a full character now deal with the girl you use to love as THIS"

I don't understand the big deal behind this, the girl had barely any screentime, and she did nothing and is related to nothing important. I guess the scene is kinda spooky, but it's spooky in a jump scare/shock spook kinda way because it has no effect on the plot.

top fucking kek

B-but user, i-it's a little girl who was f-fused with a dog! I-it's creepy and weird!

I think it's ironic because if this were from an episode of Family Guy or something people would be whining that it's for shock value and nothing else, but FMA gets a free pass on this dumb shit? It's not even that good of a show.

nice

It's the Reddit effect user, if enough people like it, then it becomes natural to praise it. FMA is the highest rated anime on MAL which really makes you wonder.

t.mangafags

The 2003 anime spent more time developing her continued in importance with Tucker.

wtf? This scene is nothing compared to other shows

She very much retained her personality when she became a giant space benis, but Tucker's child, moreover, just became this sort of abomination that is scantly 'human' in its thoughts. There's also the utter pointlessness of her transformation, which cannot be really said for KoS.

Ignoring guroshit like Genocyber: I'd put this scene up there in the creepiness factor. The first thing that comes to mind that surpasses it would be the living sculptures from Psycho-Pass 2.

>jojo
>gruesome/fucked up moments

>t.mangafags
Someone actually tried to use this as a quasi "insult" on Sup Forums just now.
How do we stop secondaries? They clearly don't know their place anymore.

>Fucked up moments in Anime Thread
The fact that you bring up manga in an anime thread has me worried that you can't actually read while claiming to be able to read. I don't like liars user.

Brotherhood handled this incredibly shitily Nina's transformation and death was much more effective in 2k3.

I didn't bring up anything, user.
The fact that my post was a new IP should've made you realize that.

made me laf

>He hasnt read part 4

FUCK

Part 4 is a meme and easily the lowest point of Umineko

JoJonies really are the worst fanbase, aren't they?

It's fucked up because of the implications, not because it's brutal or gruesome or some inane shit like that. You sound like a kid with no sense for subtlety with that kind of opinion.

Oh, this picture is even more tragic? But only when I figure out what was actually happening? That's great, because I can imagine a guy in a phonebooth with blood being a powerful scene. It's good to know that if I watched this scene from this nameless anime that it would be sad. Thanks for being around to tell me how sad this scene from this nameless anime I will never watch is.

That is nothing.

Just go look at guts story.

Lurk moar you stupid faggot.

God you fucking dumbfuck go blow your brains out please

I don't know, OP. When I first saw this, I didn't really feel a thing. I was surprised on how people lost their pieces on that scene since I usually cry on emotional scenes.

>here's a full character now deal with the girl you use to love as THIS
you mean like this?

>nameless anime
Way to show everyone how new you are

Great. I guess I certainly never will watch it then.

Oh, wait, this is Higurashi? In which case, I have seen it. I guess I didn't make the connection because..
>Pic related is even more tragic when you figure out what was actually happening.
...is untrue.

Anything from the chimera ant arc of HxH

>all this edgy shit when consensual love betwin two adults is enough
USAGI DROP

This.

>visits Sup Forums
>isn't desensitized yet
Actually how, I'm curious. Do you only browse Sup Forums and /u/? Shit man I've jerked it to more fucked up stuff than the chimera scene.

Am I the only human who didn't give a fuck