Jacob Rees-Mogg is the hero this country needs

Jacob Rees-Mogg is the hero this country needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=T50x0oCf3S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mogg is shit. He will continue gorging inflation protected boomer pensions with NI contributions while the rest of us slave away to feed landlords sky high rents.

Am a landlord. Fuck you pay me.

Go live in a squat you prancing poof.

>praising a cuckservative who sees nothing wrong with welcoming back british-born ISIS militants

C'MERE YOU

Mogg is a loser that you literally only like because of his wit. Only DUP is fighting for anything anymore and it's not even fucking British

The leader you all need is Richard I at this point. No democratically elected leader will be able to save you.

>i am a man of the people

ironically he is, by not pretending not to be rich unlike a disgusting george osborne type creature

sometimes i think ed miliband was a decent guy who had no idea what the fuck he got himself into

C I V I C

>Mogg is a loser that you literally only like because of his wit

That's wrong. I like him because of his honesty and some of the values that he stands for.

All part of his ruse to let them in, get us out of the ECHR and then hang, draw and quarter them all.

He's as up front with his beliefs as one can possibly be in Parliament. Milipede was a bit of a joke and propped up by trade unions unfortunately.

>bakob pees zog!
>ninth pig fucking tory leader woman
>huge deficit
>huge brexit tab or cancellation
>violence

silence peasant

He doesn't stand for anything. This video here
hooktube.com/watch?v=T50x0oCf3S0
tells me all I need to know about him. Zero balls.

And coincidentally, just today Labor put up a bill to regulate and police home schooling, which Mogg will probably not speak out against.

>Zero balls.

The man publicly proclaimed on a talk show that he is against abortion, even when a woman has been raped, against gay marriage, against mass-immigration, wanted a coalition with UKIP and has led the charge against Remaincucks in Parliament for months.

He has more balls than most of Parliament put together. To say otherwise by pointing to some bumfuck youtube commentator belies a lack of common sense (and spine) on your own part.

>just today Labor put up a bill to regulate and police home schooling, which Mogg will probably not speak out against.

That's because Labour has no power. Speaking out against them doesn't give them the chance to have their god awful shadow cabinet embarrass themselves on the front benches.

Our politics is not like your politics. As soon as you have hags like Diane Abbott open their mouths they destroy themselves.

Oh wow, he said a few things you like to hear, that must mean he knows how to fight?

Let me know when he actually names Islam. I swear, watching western Euro politics is like watching these recent zombie movies and games where they try to name the zombies anything other than zombies. They call them walkers, they call them crawlers, but they don't call them what they are. Can't risk the good old reputation, would be too uncouth.

If Mogg can't even get that far, he can't even begin to start fighting labor, let alone the lib dems or the tories.

>We need another toff to sell us off to the gloablists
Fuck off.
We need a Mosley.

>We need another toff to sell us off to the gloablists

Do you even know who this guy is? Watch some of your own country's politics for once in your life instead of solely browsing Sup Forums you silly twat.

>Let me know when he actually names Islam

Yeah good luck with that in British politics.

this

HES A FUCKING TORY!

He's /ourguy/ and a conservative with a small C.

hes a Cunt with a big C, anyone who joins the Tory is a cunt ebcuase the Tory are all cunts.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, being against abortion and gay marriage are standard cuckservative talking points. No one is brave for saying any of that shit

To give you some perspective, even Obama came out against gay marriage while he was campaigning in 07-08. Yes, the left has an even more vise-like grip on our cultural institutions now than 10 years ago, but given the increased numbers of Muslims in your country, you'd expect even more opposition to gay marriage now than then.

>t. my mum was a teacher and my dad was a miner and I am ideologically autistic

>Oh, and I forgot to mention, being against abortion and gay marriage are standard cuckservative talking points. No one is brave for saying any of that shit

You clearly know fuck all about British politics, so why are you even in this thread?

why would anyone support faggots getting married kys

Yes, he's another toff that worships economics and will asset strip this country like Thatcher.