Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Truly a smile worth protecting.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1eS8FqnRniGe0dOaj1QX4Sf1V4mWG07yxbZLooVIoFPc/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=DOtoIBrBAYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave your feelings to me.

It appears you accidentally used the wrong picture. Here's the proper one.

Memes

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute

Old and busted.

New hotness right here.

Melville please go

No.

It's time niggas!

>blown the fuck out by a pupper
Truly the biggest jobber

Oh shit, Chapter actually out, 1:42 am, rip sleep

dat chapter release!!!!!

And I want to MARRY Mariko!

Based translator releasing at the perfect time

Puk Puck seems so fake, super shady. Also feel bad for Uluru, RIP Sorami ;_;7

Looks like Pfle is making her move and she's starting to suspect SG

Mi-chan is really creative with that power, makes sense for a vet

>Pfle closed the curtains to her room, chuckling at herself as she grabbed her head and rested it on a table.
Pfle is cute! Cute!

the video game adventures of Armor Arlie and Shadow Gale are always great, and Ripple seems to be confronting Mi-chan, and Puk is on the move, this is really a setup chapter, next chapter is probably gonna be crazy

Armor Arlie is such a bro. All she really wants to do is play some vidya.

I'm also really curious as to what this ritual that will save LOM is and what Sachiko knows about it, also it was good to see Uluru beginning to slowly doubt Puk with that text. It must suck to be Uluru and have to watch what you say all the time

Next chapter theme music:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOtoIBrBAYE

So who's in Puk Puck's car, the one Mi-chan attacked and Ripple seems to be defending?The scene where Puk Puck gets into her car is after Mi-chan blows it up, or is it just a case of going back and forth in the timeline?

>Murderer OP

Disgusting, only pure magical girls should be allowed in the OP!

I wonder who Pfle wants to send to watch Deluge/get Shadow Gale, I'm assuming Glassianne, but not sure

Puk Ouck probably deployed decoys. It's fairly standard for any convoy.

Puk Puck seems more genuine than expected. I'm surprised we got a PoV from her, it seems early. Seems she doesn't just see everyone as pawns to be mindbroken through the power of friendship. There's more to it, though, I'm sure.

Snow White stop posting

At the very least, she's genuinely affected by Sorami's death.

But who was the one who said that "Villains who don't know they're evil are the worst"?

>fal is a magical girl anime fanboy

Fal continues to be best boy.

I hope Snow White talks to him about anime, like she did with Sou-chan. I hope Fal doesn't hurt her by reminding her of him

Even if she seems saddened by Sorami's death, she just seems way too calm and non-chalant about everything, plus that first impression speech and Uluru being freaked out by her text, she is definitely shady

Fal is the cutest and these Interludes are just the best, also I'm surprised Puk Puck actually cares about Sachiko, I mean, sure, it looks like she just wanna use her but it still feels like she loves Sachiko as her own daughter, and I'm excited for the Mi-chan vs Ripple.

>Fal gets body
>Fal gets deflowered
>But Fal has to call himself Sou-chan

I really doubt PP wants to hurt Sachiko. Sachiko ran away because she's scared her power will hurt people.

But then there's the whole thing about how Sachiko was taken out of the Manor without tripping the alarm. Something's weird there, I'll need to reread.

yeah Mi-chan fights are dope, her power usage is really creative

It was a gay priest from Jojo, but really, Puk Puck doesn't feel like a villain but as someone who uses other people for a noble goal while also worrying about them, geez, we have a ton of these characters already.

I doubt we're gonna get an answer from a previous hint, if anything I expect everything to be unveiled in the next chapter.

Yup, her power is so damn cool, I wish we could read how she did at Mao Pam's Hell Survival Games.

Armor Arlie a cute

>hole in the back on a distracted Cran who isn't paying any attention to her.
That's not jobbing. Swim Swim was literally blown out by Cran fighting her. Puppers just got lucky with that.

I love Cranberry.

That was too short. I guess the next chapter is the big one.

TL-kun said that the last chapter is like 80 pages in JP so yeah.

This is basically setup.

>Puk Puck shows up in force
>Rippuru
>Mi-chan

And who knows, RTS angel and Punisher Deluge might show up too.

What are the consequences of making Snow White my waifu again?

She won't be around

Does she dies?

I mean we all die eventually

>when snow white smile people dies

we have a good drawfag lurking these threads

That interlude. How can one girl be so fucking best?

I wonder if that drawfag could do a tender and heartwarming scene of Mariko with Lapis in her arms?

And Lapis (both in human form)

>Chapter 5: Farewell, My Friend

What did they mean by this?

It'd be great if there was a fanart of human Lapis using her magical girl outfit while her magical girl form uses her human outfit.

prepare for suffering

That hair, she looks like a CERTAIN SOMEBODY.

Armour Arlie really is dark souls-chan.

I really can't tell whether Puk Puck is legitimately caring or simply grooming people to behave as she wants. The ritual is clearly something shady if she's saving manpower for it and wants to use Premium Sachiko's final destination luck buff to make it work. I also find it suspicious that Snow White can't read Premium Sachiko's mind properly. Maybe she used to be privy to more information about it but got mind wiped when she objected?

BIG SMELLY SHIT

Snow White kills Ripple in a Puk Puck/Pythie proxy war.

ACES THEORY: SW fights Ripple and Ripple dies

Bad times ahead of us friend.

>Three Sisters Raising Project: Restart (Keek bullying intensifies)
Atleast we'll be getting something we can probably laugh at.

Please no. Don't want.

I don't understand this pic trickery and reject it wholesale.

>The calm before the storm.

But will she die naturally?

Of course
it's perfectly natural to die when you bleed the fuck out

Magical girls only die if you kill them.

Are you implying that magical girls are all technically immortal?

There's a pretty good chance that's true, but we haven't actually gotten a straight up confirmation.

There's a few girls who've had unnaturally long lifespans, but it might be because of extenuating circumstances.

It sure seems to be that way considering they don't age in their magical girl forms.

they can die if they remain human
but when they are in mahou shoujo form they won't die without forcefully interrupting homeostasis
which is why some of the crazier ones are magical girls full time, if they go back to being human they'll die of old age immediately

If she smile people die, just in this chapter Fal made her almost smile. That mean people are going to die. Even anons.

puk puck is digging her own grave by keeping her near, mark my words.

Team Osk did nothing wrong. CQ best radio.

Technically that's not confirmed though

It's rude to play with others feelings.

>CQ accidentally plays Lapis sex tapes over the entire city
>"Oops."

Oh boy, even if it's going to be a long chapter I can't believe we're reaching the end of ACES, better prepare for extreme suffering I guess.

>lapis
>sex tape

I think I missed something

some people are jealous of absolute purity when they see it

>Three Sisters Raising Project: Restart (Keek bullying intensifies)
All according to keekaku

>pure
>confirmed blue seller

Why is this meme taking over these threads?

Tell me about Pfle.Why does she wear the eyepatch?

>all three uploads in anons pixiv are of Melville
Great taste, hope they do more.

Because there's plenty of implication in the novels + Sup Forumsnon loves corrupting pure girls

Lapis is so best she can be impure and it makes no difference.

ywn take her heart's virginity

>spoilers a billion

I watched this because swim swim seemed like a bitch

Man, I was asleep before it got released.
Too bad I can't be another Uluru when it's at 90%

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A CHILDHOOD SERVANT

i watched this because the concept of La Pucelle having a dick was amusing
now have all the LNs on my phone and have just finished the post-Restart episodes

bane?

I'm not reading poorly translated jap books, if that's wat you're implying

Also I assumed La Pucelle would be the MC like in Twintail, I was wrong obviously

Case arrived from amiami.
Pretty good. Not keen on permanently gluing it to my phone though, which it seems is required.

"Or perhaps she's wondering why someone would capture her servant and lock her up with a suit of armor?"

The translator is actually perfectly fine.
After the first volume, which the anime covered, the novels are fairly well written as well.

He's just being a YP shill.

Yen Press delenda est!

AT LEAST YOU CAN KEIKAKU. WHO ARE YOU?

Will you give me a download? Otherwise I'll bitch forever, like a REAL man.

don't tell anyone i gave you these
mega:///#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w

"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is my plan. Nobody cared who I was until I put on the eyepatch."

I'm not going to read these obviously but I'll pretend I did and am an authority on this manga while spewing bullshit

WITNESS ME

well you're missing out bud
good luck with your shitposting

IF I PULL THE EYEPATCH OFF WILL YOU DIE?