>Pres Trump remarks before Marine 1 departure 11/21/17
youtu.be/zIdO55WhOM0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-thanksgiving-media-tear/article/2641823
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7g6fi2/became_a_citizen_today/
cbsnews.com/news/kars4kids-charity-misleads-donors-report/
nj1015.com/kars4kids-barely-mentions-its-charity-is-mostly-for-orthodox-jewish-kids-officials-warn/
nypost.com/2016/07/03/kars4kids-charity-embroiled-in-1m-legal-battle-with-synagogue/
twitter.com/StateDept/status/935620157820588032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

babies and such

THE FUCKING PILLOW JEW COMMERCIALS ARE GETTING LONGER

How could we play a prank to turn things up even more?

give heather milk

Great stuff

Do you feel it?

Here's an update on the tax bill. The earliest floor vote, according to Senate leadership, would be Thursday.

McConnell's is unlikely to bring it to the floor until he knows he has the votes. Especially after the McCain/Obamacare embarrassment. Right now it's negotiations in the Republican conference to bring on the dissenters. Or they can try for the Dems, Manchin and/or Heitkamp.

>it links to some cunt speculating
Do you have the link for that? I haven't seen it.

It seems like you prefer the Love Shriners or the DealDash ads.

Having lived in SoCal I can say there’s a lot of areas in the Mojave that already look like they are nuclear wasteland.

>Or they can try for the Dems, Manchin and/or Heitkamp.

Always awoo! However there has been no FDA statement on the effects of high awoo dosasges.

just a shame that blood is tainted by people like merkel

>Mojave
Probably because they are. Isn't there were you guys conducted some of your nuke tests?

probably the smart thing. if you're a dem you could ask for 1-3 big things and get it if everyone else is against it

34 days

Those fucking Fez Jews pimping kids for 5 minutes at a time so they can have sheckles holy shit my gears.

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-thanksgiving-media-tear/article/2641823

Just says he said mean things about the media more than he usually does, so he must have a big story on him about to drop. Literally nothing.

NO CBTS

But there is something going on with Turkey. A big time federal target turned states and is now cooperating with the (US) government about Erdogan possibly having laundered money. This at the same time Mueller is putting the screws to Flynn about some movie he wanted to make exposing all the dirt on Gulen, who is likely a major RICO violator in cahoots with Bill Clinton.

It's all too webby and convoluted, but you heard it here first. The data support no conclusions as yet.

>implying they ever would
Not one Dem will divert from Chuck's iron fist

>This brain-damaged Arizona Senator is single-handedly holding up reform of the federal governement
>Click here to learn how

This picture...

Ice cold

And the whip count

you don't know pain until you've sat through hours of "The Hopper" commercials.

Merkel is a soviet rape baby. Trumps german side immigrated before the massive rape fest that turned them into commies.

>Having lived in SoCal I can say there’s a lot of areas in the Mojave that already look like they are nuclear wasteland.

I've been to that airport out there were SpaceX does its shit. The area around it is a sandy, bare hellscape, and that's the hottest place I've ever been.

Nice little cafe at the airport, though. Had the $100 burger

Huh. Okay. The Flynn thing is concerning desu.

Given prior study of therapy dogs it should be OK.

Puella Lupum Psychosis (aka Awoo Madness) is a rare but rapidly growing psychiatric disorder.
Recognized in the DSM-5 in which the patient experiences 5 of the following 8 criteria:

- Abnormally high energy
- Social withdrawal due to an obsession with global politics and world events
- Feelings of euphoria when witnessing chaotic events
- Nationalist political ideology/Intense hatred of left wing ideology
- Excessive digital archiving, editing and/or transferring images of wolf girls (Awoos)
- Anticipation for and insomnia during the hours of 12AM - 4AM EST
- Auditory and/or Visual Hallucinations of Awoos
- Spiritual/Religious beliefs involving Awoos such as:
Being rewarded an eternal Awoo in the afterlife for their Nationalist beliefs
An omnipresent and powerful Cosmic Awoo

He's looking at imaginary Pelosi's grandma cleavage.

That fat orangutan dindu nuffin as usual. Just regural whining about fucking wall. Kim Won

No, that was in New Mexico, I believe. Mojave has a few military bases. There are just little shitty villages throughout. A lot of crazy survivalists live out their and hoard garbage. It’s a weird place.

LMAO it ain't passing

oh my

10/10 good optics
(for you)

Over half of those aren't even an issue anymore, piece of shit website should update it.

Why did they not show up? The usual FUCK DRUMFGHF, he did a thing?

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

>3 will kill it
>2 oppose strongly
>mccain and flake "concerned"
It's fucked

Wow, Trump really knows his theater.
God damn dude.
WOW FUCKING WEE MAN

It’s bleak. The weirdest thing is there are off the grid people thriving.

salt over a tweet saying they like illegals, are soft on crime, and want higher taxes. all these things are true, but it butthurt them enough to not show up; and they look like colossal retards with the missile launch.

BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

>delicious Cameron Diaz
> poor taste portugal

user, please. In this pic she’s 42. If that’s not the ultimate MILF I don’t know who would be.

(Also: you’re gay)

Absolutely degenerate.

>DAMAGE CONTROL

They're mad he tweeted about them and the other democrats. Acting like toddlers in old people clothing.

>minority leader
fitting

What happens to turtle man when tax reform inevitably fails because of (((sudden changes of mind)))?

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7g6fi2/became_a_citizen_today/

It's not 2014 anymore. There's no Obama to run from and Trump voters will stay home because they're basically white Democrats, who never vote in off years.

>I’m not mad

She mad.

>poorly mimicking Trump's tweeting style

Sadder!

No milk here, have some gypsy thighs

He tweeted their plans out, and how that garbage was not going to fly. So they said "if he doesn't want to make a deal, we'll just deal with the Congressional Republicans instead." And then both the snake and the turtle said "coming to this meeting is the only way you will be allowed input. Choose wisely." He actually taught them how to win.

hhahahahhaaha
> quick tweet writers, give me your best stuff:
> call him sad
wew
amazing

Man, that's straight savage.

>he doesn't want to address the needs of the people
>doesn't show up to meetings where she could do just that because muh feelings
What did she mean by this?

>Sad!

>attack Trump's methods
>use his trademark 'Sad!'
persuasion level: -100

she's been my fucking spank material since i first found out i could spank
shit i love her

So how it is in Fallout:New Vegas isn't too far off the real thing minus the radiation and the nukes?

kek she must be fucking fuming

Just this..

She's still doesn't get it. She's never going to get it.

In case you needed any other reason to hate the Kars4Kids commercials

cbsnews.com/news/kars4kids-charity-misleads-donors-report/

nj1015.com/kars4kids-barely-mentions-its-charity-is-mostly-for-orthodox-jewish-kids-officials-warn/

nypost.com/2016/07/03/kars4kids-charity-embroiled-in-1m-legal-battle-with-synagogue/

Realized I didn't have too much more to say. Chinese will not accept western forces and allies anywhere near the Yalu and they have no reason to dismantle their satellite state.
>China could pull an operation Opera, save the day and get full props from the international community
That is just totally irrational in most any way at least today because North Korea is independent and capable of causing lots of damage on top of providing China with tons of benefit. China derives no benefit from doing any such thing and they have no proper motive. They would at least not claim protection over NK if that were even a consideration.

I don't know what you are basing the assumption that NK doesn't have nuclear weapons facilities on or what the delineation in your head is between possessing both nuclear and missile technology but not putting them together is. We wouldn't be able to know if they armed missiles.

>they have no ability to perform a first strike whatsoever. therefore their program is obviously just for flash and not deterrence, since it's literally impossible for them to enter a position where they can deter anything
That is totally nonsensical though, if they possess the weapons they intention is a deterrent and they would have the ability to perform a first strike or there would be no purpose in seeking them.

>Oh goodie, more norkshilling.
I'm not shilling for them whatsoever, I oppose the existence of the North Korean state and a nuclear Korean peninsula and I also face the facts.

Angela (((KASSNER))) tainting the germanic blood. mmhhh *they* did it again

>Obama Christmas Cards: Happy Holidays
>Trump Christmas Cards: Merry Christmas

More people start electing Roy Moores and more Congressmen start having more doubts about attending baseball practices

Pretty much. You’ll see abandoned motels like Novac.

>those fucking stems

>Not showing up when NorKo is starting their shit again over getting offended by a tweet

>implying a few-second shot was all he did the whole time
Wow how much of her career did she spend writing up that tweet, does she EVER STOP? What does she even get paid for?

What tax "reform" are you talking about? This is just a staggered tax hike on workers.

>Trump Christmas Cards: Merry Christmas

>and Trump voters will stay home because they're basically white Democrats, who never vote in off years.

What? Can you back that up with anything that points to that direction or you’re talking out of your ass?

It really looks like you’re implying turnout will go to democrat advantage because white people will stay home for both sides while non white people will go out and vote.

Johnson is leaning yes now

>more Congressmen start having more doubts about attending baseball practices
explain

>being so asspained that you steal his typing style
reminder that the independents will remember democratic leaders not showing up

A cute.

Naval blockage against the Norkies incoming

twitter.com/StateDept/status/935620157820588032

he's right you know
awoo

Scalise.

Remember the bernout that shot a bunch of Republicans at baseball practice last spring with an SKS?

>i like dumpf

Not at all. White Republicans will go out and vote...for Democrats. Minorities (who would help Dems) won't show up, but neither will the White Democrats who voted for Trump and put him over the top where it mattered.

japanese princess

Jimmy Cater has a very classy signature.