Don't buy hp

Don't buy hp.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/build-your-own-computer-kit/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:build your own computer kit
youtu.be/MRQg_nWVPKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a loser doesn't build their own pc

At least they're all white?

How would one go about building their own laptop? Serious question: can it be done?

That must be the only lesbian couple in the universe that looks fuckable.

Yes it can be done. Those damn chinese can do it

I am honestly shocked that they all are. Then again media always depicts homosexuals as white. Racists.

>leaf blower pull starting

Hp sells 1/2 empty printer cartridges with new printers...

Sneaky

>Proud portraits
>White lesbians
>White kids

amazon.com/build-your-own-computer-kit/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:build your own computer kit

Where the fuck did they get those kids

>Waaah they're not marketing towards me

GOOD GOYIM. CRIMES AGAINST NATURE IS A GOOD THING.

EUROSHITS BTFO. THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN LOOKS LIKE! B-but muh 56% white!

i think you've got that the wrong way around, mate

This. And they didn't abort all the boys. I would bet that these kids will grow up to be decent people.

Wouldnt it be easier for lesbians to make kids than for gays? Just a tought.

Why don't these kids deserve fathers? What did they do to deserve such a fate of being raised by not 1 but 2 bat shit crazy lesbos.

parthenogenesis.

>they're gay
>all aryan
playing both sides i see ;) sneaky af

I wish I would be stupid enough to buy HP so I could boycott it (hp is trash)

Just returned my HP monitor to Bestbuy.
Went and ordered a Dell monitor instead

Right? If you're raising 4 white kids I can overlook the faggotry

They're only pushing the gay/trans bullshit with white models.
Just like they push racemixing only with the BM/WF couple.

i think they have somewhat managed to do it by taking the inner cells of an egg, use stem cells on it and put it in another egg
probably a mouse experiment or something

Why should we settle for this crap?! We never get wins anymore, Trump was the last big win.

Those boys are in for a rough childhood.

well shit and I wanted a new printer... into the trash they go from now on fucking pussies

I haven't bought hp in a long time.
The company is incompetent and dishonest as fuck.

youtu.be/MRQg_nWVPKE
Bravo

They make printers for fuck's sake. What is going on?

Took me a while to realize what was LGBTQ about that image.

Looks like sisters arranging a play date for their twins.

mate what it looks like is that those two boys are veggies

>What is going on?
There's a war being waged against you.

I get that much. But a mediocre company that can't, either through mediocrity or ill intent, make their printers last longer than a year pushing this bull?

Why do these gays so often have kids of the opposite gender? The fact that they do this makes me very suspicious.

Think about it. Printing a rainbow wastes the most ink.

All companies are owned by people who are sympathetic to (((their))) goals. Those who don't would be run out of business.

This kind of thing is unavoidable. If you boycotted every company pozzed by Jewry you would never buy a product or use a service again. Literally every major company has Jewish higher ups and their advertisements will always reflect that at some point or another. Take Nationwide, a large building society in the UK. Every piece of promotional literature they hand out has either a gay white couple or a mixed BMWF couple with kids. They gain nothing from doing this except demoralisation of the few remaining unconditioned people. You can't escape it.

>Reinvent mindsets
They don't even hide it anymore

HP will go down with the rest of the swamp.

I always find HP products are riddled with clunky, difficult to use software, which is not only badly designed but invasive in that it tries to take over how you do things installing multiple totally incompetent programs without your knowledge - until they impede the functionality of their own products and your computer, and their hardware barely lasts anyway.

HP is just shit, I would recommend not buying their products because of that over how they choose to market them.

Why do they look like twins? Also, is anyone else reminded of that group picture of the albino pajeets?

Switched to Brothers printers years ago because they don't make shit quality hardware then gouge your eyes out on ink refills. Never looked back since.

>Not being self-sufficient
Honestly, beside my internet and my computer, everything I need I make it myself, harvest or hunt it.

Wouldn't you like to think so.
What do you do for banking? For educating your children? Reading? I assume you own a car, all sorts of gadgets for your hunting, your clothes I doubt were self made. No matter what you do, you're funding a Jew.
That's how many pies they have their fingers in.

I'm almost convinced they're sisters.

I think meant that a lesbian can just find a sperm donor or copulate with a man, whereas a gay man would need to pay a surrogate or find a woman generous enough to give birth to his child.

A LEAF

HP is heavily jewish. The company was in bad shape before they bought "Indigo" which was an israeli company started by Benny Landa. Indigo is now the most profitable division of HP.

HP threatened to not attend one of their largest trade shows because the show dates were through Rosh Hashanah or however you spell that shit.

this is true for big companies/american ones
buy stuff made in the UK, small regional factories, we have them so you must have them as well
those aren't in direct contact with jewry, and the quality isn't too different if u know where to find.
Stop buying Mondelez chocolate, coke, and so on... Im sure there are some replacements in the UK (but the optimal thing would be to drink juice/water lol)

Where is the father?

my thoughts exactly

I know 1 thing for sure.

Chink ladies can do anything for money,chinks are no different probably

Ive only drunk water/locally brewed ale for years, besides the odd glass of wine at Christmas. Haven't touched fizzy drinks or such shite for a while. Most of my food comes from a local market as well but this does end up being more expensive.
Barely anything is made in the UK any more though, it's very frustrating.