You guys heard about this guy? He's like the new Socrates! What's that? How so? Well guys...

You guys heard about this guy? He's like the new Socrates! What's that? How so? Well guys... he told me to clean my room and "sort it" and all for only like 50 bucks!
It's genius

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FID366y2gjo
youtube.com/watch?v=E-Ywl4z_nU0
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo8gVyv_h3c
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
youtu.be/rp5mwyRtJKo
youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z856DBb_wA
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a fucking retard

What do you mean? HES A GENIUS

I had no idea what a cult this guy was running until his rabid fanboys came to defend his honor. Welp, time for pol to kill another god.

The guy is bringing traditional western values back to millions and BTFO of commies everywhere. His Reddit fan base is a price worth paying.

I feel like you're shooting yourselves in the foot by attacking him. He's literally harmless unless you have some deeper agenda to influence people into doing stupid shit. The more you target him the more that appears to be the case.

I dunno what you on about. I cleabed my room and I'm pretty sure that fixed the migrant crisis

No shit. People told you he was no good last year. People don't wanna hear that though... not if the guy is SHOWING THOSE SJWS WHO IS BOSS ON YOUTUBE RIGHT GUYS??!?!?

HE DIDNT USE THEIR PRONOUNS? WOW WHAT A HERO

>Claims race is a social construct
>Harmless
Lol

You are not even giving an argument against his ideas, dont give me any shit about DUDE JEWS, because any public figure cant name the jew.

>highest profile individual to address the JQ
>dude FUCK the overton window. we don't need to shift it right

He crossed a line when he endorsed multiculturalism and globalism.

>Race is a social construct
>DUDE JUST CLEAN UR ROOM BRO LMAO SORT IT thanks that'll be 100 bucks

He isn't at all. The fact that you think this just shows how much of a retarded newfaggot you are

>His Reddit fan base is a price worth paying.
So many people making concessions toward reddit and admitting they come from there or admit to lurking that site this past week. You're becoming what you despised Sup Forums though I'm not even sure if most of you aren't reddit refugees at this point. Pic related would never have been acceptable even a year ago.

That's nothing to do with his central message, which is self improvement. Those problems would be dealt with naturally if more people got their shit together. Enouraging people to do fuck all and continue to sit here on Sup Forums will make it worse. You're still shooting yourselves.

>addresses the JQ
>by saying I really like Jews a lot

really primes those pecans

If race realism is a subject that the general public finds unpalatable then don’t say anything about it.
There is a difference between saying nothing and saying what (((they))) want you to.

Lmao

can he fight?

Jordan Peterson is anti-faggots and trannies. I like that.

Cleaning your room will totally save civilization.

Jordan Peterson is a boomer poster.

JUST GIVE EM A FIRM HANDSHAKE

Too bad he's pro nigs and jews

He's actually not.

I know right. Can't win em all I guess.

This thread comes to you courtesy of SJWs.

That tweet really just exposes Lauren Rose for the 19 year old child that she is. She should show a little respect for someone who has done far more good than she likely ever will.

No, Peterson likes Jews

You faggots don't even listen to any of his lectures. His biblical analysis videos are great.

Hes like socrates guys!!!!!!!!!!!1

fuck off Peterson

>pro nigs
Source? From what I've seen he accepts IQ research.

>he loves jews and nigs ts fine tho he made a good video on youtube

This.
All you gotta do is clean your room and ZoG disappears!

He believes that race is a social construct

Take your kikery elsewhere leftypol faggot

t. Paid shill

He doesn't.

I don't think you want to try this Mr Peterson.

We all know. Have fun collecting sorosbux

youtube.com/watch?v=FID366y2gjo

Said no one but trolls and the average idiot that doesn't get it in the first place.

It's funny how he actually removed the ability to view exactly how much money he is making now. He claimed it was because the mainstream media was talking about it.

Hes like Plato bro he told me to sort it

DEEP

Just give him more shekels and he'll say more libertarian shit.

lol no.
First he has to be able to form an opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=E-Ywl4z_nU0

Tell the Truth...except about money and jews.

t.Peterson

somebody needs to play with this to make the arab look like i sourtherner hes like 2 skin tones off

whats that and why does it look like an owl?

>Well guys... he told me to clean my room and "sort it" and all for only like 50 bucks!
>It's genius
When you have to resort to a hyperbole to begin with you know already that you're wrong.

Lol

Nearly all his lectures are free online, and his self authoring program is only recommended if you're lost in life.

And he's attempting to start a program that tells you which college courses nationwide are infected with post-modernism/SJW values.

He's far from some coniving hand rubber.

Sort yourself out cucklord

>Hey Goys pay me but free trial free 1 week free get hooked today on a literal ancient con-man scheme.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528

CIA Headquarters he is a Glow in the Dark CIA Nigger.

You have to get express approval from the CIA to go on shows like CNN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Key Word is NEARLY , you fuck head.

>He's far from some coniving hand rubber.
He makes more than a million a year from Patreon alone
>charges for "courses"
>youtube ads
>charges for discussions
>etc

lol

>what IS white? remember the nazis? Iranians?
He truly is the greatest thinker of our time.

>KEK boys. Seek your Sup Forums. Don't stay in the underworld. Author your future. Code PEPE. Free 4 U 4 1 wk.

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS

THIS IS EMBARASSING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

he also Promotes Catholocism and not Christianity.... you know the Jewish infested one with the pedophilia problem...........
The One where they groom children and murder them as he promotes the works of Nietzche.

Y'know the one that he espouses is the one True God the Pope declared to be Lucifer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo8gVyv_h3c

>Thinking race is real
Kek. Racism is for children

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
>the mainstream belief among scientists is that race is a social construct without biological meaning

>wearing blazers and collarless shirts
wew

>unequivocally supports IQ
>And self improvement
>And individualism

This is all just 1 step away from stating the blatantly obvious, but nooooope, because he isnt frothing at the mouth screaming "niggerjews" at the top of his voice with a swastica carved into his face, he is a shill.

Riiiiiiiight, I'm very convinced

>Believes race is a social construct
>Likes jews

>Nearly all his lectures are free online
Pretty much every university puts tons of their lectures for free online

He strikes me as a reactionary, unuanced child. I have one borderline moronic friend who is obsessed with him and I shake my head while I read Evola. He accused me of being a marxist for having the audacity to oppose kike bourgeois capitalism last. Revolting - Peterson is the right-wing equivalent of 'woke' leftists. He's a fucking shill for the kikes and I find it revolting.

Christ Sup Forums, embrace the transcendent and leave suchconcerns behind your past selves.

u wann buy sum philosophy kid git u high like Marx and Nietzche

Goto Love Radical Neo-Marxists that burn their own party members to avoid being outted as a fucking kike.

Jordan "God is Dead but I am a Catholic" Peterson
Jordan "you are schizophrenic if you think people commit crimes" peterson

youtu.be/rp5mwyRtJKo

Guy is covering for child murderers and calling anyone that investigates it schizophrenic this includes law enforcement.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs

This. People seem to forget he is the only canadian guy actually speaking out in all of Canada.

>individualism
I talk about tradition, religion and culture. But the significance of these things is irrelevant, because you're an individual.

t.Peterson

>its all for only 50 bucks!
people donate to his patreon bc they like him, his content is free you retard, your just mad that if your schizophrenic ass spoke into a camera and posted it on youtube all it would win you is a trip to the lobotomy table

What the fuck is this shit?

>and I shake my head while I read Evola

Damn you must be really smart user

Jordan "Dan Schneider I am sure is a Good Man" Peterson

>youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
You don't think that is real right? If it is, you're welcome to link to the wikipedia page for the case.

You mean like scientists

I enjoy his lectures and videos. I don't pay shit for anything and how much he makes by donations etc. I really don't care.
Can't wait to get a free copy of the new book.

Peterson is the biggest enemy ever to sjw's and post-mordernism, BUT DUDE LOOK AT THIS THING HE SAID LOL xD

Don’t you people see? This is divide and conquer.

The Jews are glad JP picked a side in the culture war. Why are you all surprised he picked the one that all his new friends are on? oren amitay, gad saad, that fat bitch, ezra Levant etc. They sunk their claws into him once they saw he has something to offer and will turn on him when/if he deviates from their plan.

And now they’re going to try and have him pitted against A-R. Or at least let it happen. Look at who benefits, faggots. Either peedy loses credibility with men who are trying to put their lives back together, or the movement potentially loses steam after being critiqued by a legit open minded intellectual and lines split further. Aka divide and conquer

No matter what happens, borderline alt lite or not, he has a unique and learned perspective and is a bit of a gateway for people into “this thing”. He won’t ever cross the line but people can learn a lot from him even if he is cucked. Don’t turn on him.

ever considered maybe if he shut up about it he wouldn't be leveraging the market ?

>We want to phase out race for biology
>But we want to keep race for politics

t.Jews

Jordan "Outrage the SJWs enough to vote" Peterson

Good work fuckwits, He is a Shotcaller for the Marxists, Profiling his own students for them.

I’m this close to training a neural network to identify and filter rebbitor replies.

I started by watching his YouTube channel from the beginning. I'm about halfway through the second set of Maps lectures. Obviously, a lot of it repeats, but that doesn't matter (I just put it on while I work).

He's not even that "alt-right," at least so far. The biggest things he's said that are outside political correctness are things about gender differences from his Personality class. That, and that communism sucks, but I don't think that's really so revolutionary. Most of it is just about how our brains process things.

He hates ideologies. People shouldn't be surprised he doesn't parrot their ideology.

Jordan Peterson is probably the guy that keeps making the Sup Forums Island threads to round up all the white people.

About a month ago I ingested a high dose of edible thc. I had intense visions where I saw how every social problem (the elimination of the middle class, obesity, drug use, hook up culture, LGBT movement, heroine epidemic) were all connected to the social engineers and post-modernism. While looking on in horror a single idea came to me. A way I could slowly rebuild my self and get my own life in order. After all how could I beat them if I was just another man child cuck zombie. I realized I needed to clean my room.

Infact, his ((pals)) will turn on him in only a matter of time. They know a functioning class of men, especially whites, is counter to their agenda.

Peterson is ok when he talks about psychology. We are reaching degeneracy levels that shouldn't be possible, so telling millenials in 2k17 to clean their room, be productive, stop being triggered all the time is like a fucking huge truth bomb.
But when it comes to politics he becomes a total child and that's absolutely destructive when a person with millions of views and subscribers spreads nonsence which leads to degeneracy and destruction.

Talking shit about Peterson is like talking shit about a 3-month-old baby. I can't think of a single thing Peterson has done or said to anyone out of malice. He has the patience of a literal saint.

If Peterson makes you mad it's probably because he understands you too well.

>"functional class of men."
Crying over words? user -I

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z856DBb_wA

If someone says they hate idealogies, then you can be assured that person is retarded.

Wtf has Peterson done beside leech off from autistic kids on Patreon? ''Hurr durr clean your room white boi''?

I didnt know what type of perdon i was until i took Jordan Petetsons 10 $ personality test that he developed over 30 years, now i know that i like things tidy and i have cleaned my room, my intelect has also grown 20 IQ points from watching Peterson on podcasts, thanks to this i have now joined a skeptic community and i debate online at reddit every day, how i pity the intelectual midgets that have not sorted themselfs out....

>REEEE he's not perfect so he's as bad as Lena Dunham

Do something productive you whiny bitch

that reminds me.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

Le 56 percent

>the only major mainstream voice to not only acknowledge, but loudly point out, the biological differences between Men and Women, and tell the Tranny Lobby that they are full of shit
>Sup Forums is upset that he doesn't OBLITERATE his career by going FULL 14/88

Holy shit will you people rejoin the rest of us in reality? Hitler didn't take over Germany in one day, you think this guy is going to start talking about Race and IQ just as he is starting to go mainstream?

>Peterson is the biggest enemy ever to sjw's and post-mordernism

How fucking stupid are you?

Wow, you've won me over with your nuance and insight.

>free trial free 1 week free
>con man
>Glow in the Dark CIA Nigger.

You got it my fellow fashy goy.
He is a con man because he gives you things for free because he is a secret agent for the CIA.
He is on a special mission for le ZOG, going undercover as a psychology professor to undermine le movement by making us like jews.
Hail victory!
14/88