Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, why are you still being an autistic NEET and not learning a trade to improve your country's infrastructure and control the labor sector? Do you not give a fuck about the more rewarding aspects of nationalism? Stop painting on the cave walls and start building the foundation of your legacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-7JfNBmcjXo
youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOT A BAD WELD DESU

Thank you senpai, started in August

Aaaand passed

Contribute to a society which is trying to genocide you?

Is this what you want?

There are other ways to make money.

I don't care a slightest about my country. I hope it dies slowly. Which it also does.

People who can contribute are leaving. Inbreeds and illiterate sub Saharan nignogs are entering.

Because those jobs are boring as fuck lmao. I'm perfectly content with my job
>j-just be a plumber and touch shit!
>or how about weld metal to each other
Wow sounds fun!!!!!

does Bounty Hunting count as a trade?

that's what I'm working towards as a career.

Yes if it passes x-ray :)

>not learning a trade to improve your country's infrastructure and control the labor sector?
Because I can't get an apprenticeship?

Have you ever done it? Obviously not. Also skilled plumbers don't touch shit. Don't lash out because skilled labor actually has social value, what do you even do? Work in fast food? Work retail? Have some low IQ cunt boss you around all day because she has penis envy? I don't think so. I'll stick to being able to make substantial money on my own terms.

just quit my trade job to be neet again, i'm going to kill myself, i don't want to participate in any of this.

I'm in a class right now at a local community college. About 1,500 a semester. Not bad for a leg up in getting a job that pays 50,000 in my area

Nope. None of those. Don't lash out because you're upset. Loser lmao

Only getting my AWS D1.1(?) Right now. We're just bend testing

How you feel about elevators?

I guess you're some millionaire annon that does pay pal giveaways. Everyone is very impressed.

Please tell me you weren't paid to weld that

Yup

my small engine repair business is a part time job for 8 months of the year
plus cutting down trees/firewood
moving furniture
fences hay cows and other farm stuff but I don't have any of my own yet
I mow lawns
I have also fixed and sold some cars and motorcycles

the list goes on

I might be a NEET but i am in school to fix aircraft. Idk if that boosts anything on a nationalistic level, but i know ill be making some solid money

Nope. first semester in the course. Read the thread.

You'll be a mechanic and that's a pretty vital role if we want to keep our aircraft in the sky. Good choice! It's marketing, communications, and other valueless degrees I don't like. (Former journo and political science major)

Trades are for beaners

Keep it up

>hires beaners for things you should be doing yourself

Jesus Christ dude, I seriously hope you're not employed with baby tier welds like that. Embarrassing imo

MAG is the shit, too bad i dont wanna pay 30% taxes to further my own peoples demise

Say that to my Granddad.

Nigga I'm training to be a mechanic

its decent considering that stacking welds in a triple pass makes little inconsistency add up

Zeke, get out of here.

when you get used to the smell of your hair and skin burning, you will have had enough, you dont have to go crazy to do that shit but it helps get used to talking to yourself and yelling into the abyss as no one can hear you scream to yourself while suffer in darkness chasing that green light bro, hopefully they dont bring in a bunch of chink to take your job...........

Because being a lawyer pays more and is more fun.

Enjoy those retard fumes dumbfuck

looks you you got some undercut there

youtu.be/-7JfNBmcjXo

the burns have never been a problem.
its the smoke
but I am always using stick on dirty metal

Look at that old fucker! Holy shit he is old! Fuck! How does someone get that old?! He probably died right after the picture was taken, that is how old he is!

1 fuck my country
2 fuck improving my country
3 fuck working to fuel this welfare state.

He's obviously in a school environment you clown. Who the fuck takes photos of their job test coupons?

Wear a respirator, my dude. Do you want to be like the old-timers, coughing out pieces of lung at 60?

Decent welds friend. Keep going and you'll get better and better

Beaners are ruining trades.

Fucking nasty weld brah, would return without paying that piece of shit instantly

Did anyone else mistake the thumbnail for a vagina?

>says the swede

>tfw beaner doing air conditioning
feels good man

when your arms are basically deformed from a few decades of little burns here and there it adds up its not the small bit of pain from digging that shit out its the long term scars and ive seen my fair share of guys that it actually gets too, they always said when they were younger they didnt care and would smash the job out, your boss doesn't care either your body will burn out and crumple from the abuse, if your a full time welder always use what ever protection you can get and try and get a air filter set up, its not so much what you know but who you know, welders are easily replaced by foreign hordes who ching chong and nod yes boss yes boss and stare at their feet and shuffle off to work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week in share houses.........good luck competing with that when the supervisors are in on it and hire chang who then brings in his 10 mates the following week for the *rush job* yeh get used to that every job is a rush job and behind schedule........... never let the bastards put one over you because they will abuse you if you let them, all the unions over here are fucking commies too they never helped........

Initially thought it was a horse pussy thread

Imagine having enough money to have a Fuck You Parade of this magnitude...

Wait till you get into stainless tig. Good times.

Sort your undercut out lad.
Why isn't the finished weld symmetrical?
Why isn't it smooth?
Why does the last bead look like you maxed the wirefeed & had a sneezing fit as soon as your mask dropped?
All questions you should ask yourself until pic related fillets verts & butts happen without you particularly paying attention.
I'll rate 5/8. Would make your life hell on the off chance you're worth the effort.
t. Sheffield, England

I did, fixed it in the cap. Just got out of class.

I want to teach myself how to weld, possibly next year. I want to eventually be able to work on steel or aluminum. My budget is essentially harbor freight or buy used. Have any recommendations?

>inb4 KYS

Am a plumber, my plan is to work a few years, buy bungalows on the outskirts and asian occupied areas and put 4 bedrooms in the loft.
Facilitating the spread of Islam through England and making a sweet deal through the death of my race.

just kiddin i'll probably get fired when management hears my views on zog

Holy fuck mate. Grinder and paint makes me the welder I aint'.

watch that power bill

>trades are for beaners
good goy, get that 4 year univeristy degree. Retards like you are why I made $21.90 as an operator.

Wirefeed? I'm doing stick my dude.

>Welding meme.
Construction is dying. Youll be replaced by Robochad who will fuck your wife and iStacy on the side

I AM A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER WHY DO I NEED TO BECOME A WAGE KEK? i MAKE AROUND 4,5K EUROS A MONTH...FUCK OUT OF HERE WAGE KEKS
youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be

that's a beautiful weld

> the bloke who has nightmares about spatter

amen

That saying goes through my head more than i feel that it should.

what trade should women learn

That's how a lot of the "good ol' boy" crowd started. I'd buy you a beer and a double, don't stop.

prostitution

Craigslist

cooking.

Im a linguist for the air force. I Take it for what its worth

Yeah man, I was willing to take your word on your assessment as I'm not a welder, and your pic looked pretty. But then you said
>wirefed
and your entire larp got placed into the garbage.

What kind of manufacturing do you still do? Or more accurately, what hasn't been outsourced to the Chinks yet? I recall reading that Sheffield was almost entirely dedicated to industrial production for a long time.

Housekeeping. Motherhood.

bruh we all know you're starting with stick

they make you start with stick so that you're not completely fucking around before you start flux

Thats my job, all be it I run CNC's mostly. Really fucking big ones.

I'm no welder, but that is shitty work, eh?

>what trade should women learn

Home economics.

>hair and skin burning
WTF are you doing with the welding tool? Just pointing it at your face?

if your hitting something alot with a hammer you probably fucked it up, no need to be swinging like hell and bashing fuck outta something
reminder the fact the fuckwit boss isnt looking at you means your not in trouble, if he knows you exist and has to speak to you, your fucked

>robot
>even logistically possible to set up for anything other than assembly line trash
>inb43dprintedmemehousefromlastthread

Explain your evaluation.

Had a super hot girl in my intro weld class, she killed it. She was a dental hygienist or some shit, but wanted to learn so she could rebuild an old truck.

my mum was a sawmill operator in the 70s, there are a lot of easy trades women can learn

Also
>implying self improving code won't be the first major break in ai.

hooker is a trade

"Society" is a lie. What we need are communities. We need white communities where we take care of our own. We must demand that outsiders not be allowed to interfere.

>not perfectly straight
>undercut

Spoken like a true lazy nigger.

Welders, plumbers, electricians MAKE BIG BANK

You live off the gimmedat plantation you lazy worthless NIGGER!

Shop welding, maybe. Field welding, nah. Automating that would be a nightmare, it'll be one of the last trades to go.

>before you start flux
Fluxcore is piss easy, same with mig. I'd say stick takes more practice.

because I hate working with trade guys.

>I might be a NEET
>i am in school

like? (housekeeping motherhood cooking and home economics aside) especially in terms of communal living

That weld is too fast.

Undercut was handled in my cap. I do wish my welds were straighter.

Neighbor was an elevator guy. Made good money, lived life full MGTOW before it was a reddit meme. Entire house filled with stuff related to various hobbies from knife making to go carts. He is a boom and bought his house for probably $80,000 which would sell today for half a million, but he achieved his murican dream.

Electrical Apprentice in the IBEW here, I love building our infrastructure and continuing great traditions of my forefathers. It's a great feeling.

good luck working as a boilermaker and not burning the shit out of yourself jamming your head or body into a tiny space to get at something
plus sometimes shit just happens, muh safety first is a fucking meme
also your a bit of a retard to be seriously injuring yourself im talking about little burns with molten metal from oxy cutting or welding in an awkward position
after awhile it just gets old when your stressed out under the pump and get a little nip, it can really set some people off

its actually a choice i made on a whim that worked out really well
>went to votech in hs for electronics
>wanted to become an EE
>knew it was unrealistic. even though i like electronics i cant for the life of me grasp the level you need to be on to be an EE
>had no fucking clue what i wanted once i got out of school
>college comes to the school to show off
>go tour the school
>decide fuck it and go there without ever checking out any other schools
>get in easy as fuck. literally anyone can get into this school if they wanted
>go through avionics course
>graduate
>go back for A&P
>about 8 months left
im fucking excited to start working. i really do love what i just kinda fell into. That and it impresses people when i say what im doing desu.
>go to school on basically free ride because i have a "single mother"
>going to come out making at least $16
starting with no debt
feelsgoodman
other than school i dont do shit outside

aluminum tig > stainless tig