White guy in debt 50000 euro

I have around 50000 euro in debt. Is there ANYTHING I can do to start saving/preparing for the future/making sure I'm not doomed financially? If you could ELI5, it would be even better, because I wasted my education on straight up science and know nothing about finance/economics/etc.
I am currently borrowing as little as I can (which still amounts to 75k a year for tuition and living expenses), and rarely spend money frivolously (not much eating out, shopping, etc). I'd like to start an account that collects some sort of interest but have no idea what I would be qualified for (a friend told me I couldn't start a Roth IRA even if I managed to scrape together some money for it because I don't have an income/job).
Yes, I know I'm in bad shape, but I'm halfway through and I'm just trying to minimize the hardship at this point.
Any advice? I have 174 euro in bitcoin. My adress is 12WP1iAL8hoVy1hXrHpkpi7LxdLAtMKxir
Thanks in advance.

You can have sex with old women for money, just like rapefugees, good income desu

Kill yourself this isnt' advice forum faggot

No but really: get a job

Killing yourself will wipe away the debt.

Lmao what university charges that much.

Get a job.

How the fuck do you rack up that much debt?

Pray 4 draft

>I have around 50000 euro in debt.
>ELI5
loving EVERY laugh, thank you

Beet Farming

> I don't have an income/job).

dropped.

remove your gay meme flag and you might get advice. otherwise probably just kill yourself.

>already 50000 euros in debt
-borrowing 75k a year

Suicide is the only solution mate

i actually don't have a 50000 debt. It's just me begging for some bitcoins. Can you give me some bitcoins. Adress is in the OP. oFC. idon't have debt.

ELI5 explain like i'm five. Absolutely autistim. I PRANked you. Got you by the balls haha

go all the way. then fake your own death and register as illegal immigrant named jose pepe.all debt gone

amazing prank bro

Yea, start by getting out of debt dipshit, this ain't hard.

Poorfags guide to become cryptoneet
>make paypal acct.
>immediately apply for paypal credit
(Shitty apr. But you will make it easy)
>$250 auto approved
>coinbase acct
($10 free btc when someone uses your promo code)
>grab $175 btc $50eth $50ltc
Pull minimum payment each month until you make enough to cover balance.
>Rinse &repeat

***$75btc

Ask a Jew on one of those free legal advice websites. They’re good with money.

iv been considering taking on about 250k in debt and moving to south america. Im certin as long as i never come back to the US ill be fine plu have enough capital to start a little rental house business in costa rica.

pay the interest goy
>
X

in the us everything can be restructured at 0% intrest or written off as bad debt, the companies get a tax write off on it ppl just dont want you to know about it.