Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Do they now end up together?
It's sad that they fugged, then he started acting cute around her, and finally nothing happens besides an implied >call me when you're older

Is this an OVA?

It's a movie. The BDs just came out, its on nyaa.

Hell yes Garo was one of my favorites.

I didn't watch crimson moon though, I heard it wasn't as good. Anyone here watch that one?

It was terrible, the worst Garo series by far.

Thanks for the info, getting it now.

Which subs are you guys using? Garo first season was just amazing, Leons development gave me the chills.

[SITD] GARO -DIVINE FLAME-

It worked fine with the NoobSubs raw anyway.

Don't hear the fujoshit fanwanking old hag x leon. GNT is the best garo by far.

I'm so glad finally leon has opened his eyes and has ditched ema for good also honoo no kokuin has become less edgy. Garo has been redeemed now I can expect good garo series in the future.

Terrible bait.

You can see that they both have chosen the separate way

It's not terrible it's true. Those terrible raging fujoshis are indeed annoying.

Needs more Alfonso being best boy.
Needs more Ema trolling Leon.

They're both had ended their relationship forever in the movie.

And how do you know it?

The picture clearly told that they both chose to separate their life.

She just going somewhere, it's not ended their relationship forever.

>he still the golden knight
>she still a priest
They will meet again

lol no she going forever and see Leon doesn't care at all. She leaves forever deal with it.

>lol no she going forever
And how do you know it?

see the movie she choose to left alone without saying anything. She has decided to leave leon forever.

Leon also doesn't even feel her left him after long journey because they has decided to end their relationship.

I just finished watching it and where the fuck are you getting this from? They just went their separate ways at the end, the didn't "break up forever" or whatever bullshit you are spouting. Whether they decide to meet up again is left up to our imaginations.

It's obvious because there is no slightest romantic chemistry or atmosphere anymore for whole movie. They just become friend and ended their past stupidity and walk separate way, that's it.

I like the TV series much more

The animation is high-tier though, it is so good. Wish that crimson moon be like this

yes

I felt this movie was the perfect end to Leon's character. Seeing him mature and develop into the big brother figure for Roberto was surprisingly touching.

Agreed on the action though, it was absolutely amazing.