Forged vaccines

I forged my child's proof of vaccines for school. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthimpactnews.com/2014/flu-vaccine-is-the-most-dangerous-vaccine-in-the-united-states-based-on-settled-cases-for-injuries/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Si--hmWK2A
youtube.com/watch?v=ztkNLWFgYH8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK236284/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the vaccine, the is a long historical reason for the vaccine.

You are the hero we need, but don't deserve

Consider suicide
Kill your kid, too.
I don't want a fucking illness spreader around me

>Vaccines cause Autism
Fucking neck yourself.

Do you really that naive? Goverment is not your friend, retards

You did the right thing.
Forge it, keep the needles and take all the vaccines for yourself.
If your kid grows up normal he'll have the good sense to do the same for himself and your grandkids.

the irony is fucking perfect lads

I don't get it from the government, I get it from a professional healthcare provider I paid to ensure that anything put into my body is coherent to my religion and moral standard.

I hope your child gets polio and dies

This, i can understand being carefull about what you put in your kid, but implying they cause autism is fucking stupid.

>fuck off gov, im not gonna give my kids vaccines
>kid gets sick
>HELP ME GOV, MY KID IS SICK

In some cases, I think they really do, or are not compatible for some people. I remember a neighbour's baby having the jab back in the 90's and they had a seizure and were never the same since. It was a far cry from the baby they had, lively and playful and then changed that very evening. It was because of that incident that my parents never got another vaccination for me.

Many kids seem nearly retarded now, it is likely from vaccines. They contain neurotoxins.

t.atheist

Real life shit posting. kek

Would you rather have autism or polio?

Good job OP.

>fill out religious exception form instead of forging(felony)
Are you fucking retarded?

OP here.

How will my child spread illness if all your children have their vaccines?

Think vaccines are safe? Check out settled cases from a period in 2013. If there is no merrit to the dangers then why all the settlements?
healthimpactnews.com/2014/flu-vaccine-is-the-most-dangerous-vaccine-in-the-united-states-based-on-settled-cases-for-injuries/

How about neither, and educating about sanitisation + keeping dirty third worlders out of the country? It's pretty much a life sentence with autism/learning difficulties or polio.

yep, moms a nurse she drilled the doctor before she let him stick me.

the doctor then accused me of being a masochist.

>Goverment is not your friend
Maybe sometimes you should trust political/medical authorities

oh, yes, the extremely deadly toxin, aluminum

Polio, less than 1% of cases result in paralysis

>hey fellow members of the world controlling secret organization let's give people autism and diseases in vaccines because we all know those people generate a lot of taxable income and don't put strain on the healthcare system

You've every right to do this. Schools and government need to GTFO the home.

Your mum's a slut

just get your damn vaccine.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Si--hmWK2A

HAH. Polio was from DDT, which they covered up cause Monsanto is an honest, family corporation

you're now realizing all the people in this thread telling op to die are the vaccinated autists.

Deo Vindice.

enjoy your dementia, stupid faggot

good for you, nobody should be taking these dangerous pharmaceutical products (they're completely unproven and ineffective)

but you should really be forcing the school's hand to enshrine your right not to get forced injections by the gigantic multinational pharma cartel

As a microbiologist with absolutely no financial ties to pharma (I study methane producing bacteria and biofuels) I would like to tell you that all of you retarded and I would wish you death if I didn't know that you all vote Republican.

Pretty much this. Look at all the pants on head tard rage they're producing.
Point and laugh.

>flu vaccine
>implying that's what they give newborns and young children.
fuck yourself
t. had all my shots except flu because never had flu, and guess what? i'm fine

based

not a big deal at all. Herd immunity by those around him will protect him from a possible outbreak. Let them be the Guinea pigs.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=ztkNLWFgYH8

100% chance of autism vs 0.00001% chance of polio

No Bitch. They contain Aluminum, Mercury, and more you are not informed of: Nagalase which causes Autism, it is intentional to reduce IQ.

And even worse, lobbyists
If I knew they were injecting lobbyists into my kids I never would have vaccinated them

You know I agree this vaccine operation is probably being controlled by the same people who are turning the frogs gay

Lets see.... If you don't get a vaccine you run the risk of getting sick and dying or you can get a near painless and proven to work shot to have an immunity to said diseases.

What do you think they are putting in the vaccines OP?

>How will my child spread illness if all your children have their vaccines?
This. DUmbfuck, "pseudo scientists," literally have no clue what their kids are being given.

My kid won't get one. I got a vaccine for college and I've been fucked with tremors and stomach pain on and off ever since.

"All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state"

Anti-vaxxers are fucking idiots, and I cannot fucking wait for Project Blue.

It's called herd immunity, and it works. Just don't plan on ever leaving the country and you should be fine.

If vaccinations work then dont try to require them for people who dont want them.

Stop breathing

They could have given you saline and you would gotten those if you thought you had a vaccine, you're just retarded so you're getting nocebo effects.

>because never had flu,

So why get the other ones? You don't get vaccines after you've already gotten whatever you're trying not to have.

Homeschool

If vaccines were a fraud, wouldn't Pediatricians withold from vaccinating their own children? Instead they literally vaccine their own kids with everything that is possible, including very expensive HPV ones.
Seriosuly, every drug can cause adverse effects but vaccines have saved so many lifes in the history of a mankind that everyone who shills against them is an idiot.

Good goy, let your government pump you full of chemicals.

No you're not, your syntax and the way you conduct yourself in public is an absolute shambles.

And actually they did give the flu vaccine to infants.

>Measles and mumps vaccines and OPV are made up of live attenuated viruses. It is plausible that administration of a live viral vaccine could cause a systemic infection in the recipient that could, in certain circumstances, be fatal. The committee identified a few such reports; they are discussed later in this chapter.
>Several of the adverse events studied by the committee can lead to death. If the adverse event was caused by the vaccine and led to death, then one may say that the vaccine caused the death. An example would be a patient who suffers fatal anaphylaxis associated with vaccine administration.

MMR is administered to infants.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK236284/

No u

All these fuckers who get the flu vaccine every year, guess what else they got? Alzheimers

>Forged proof of vaccination
Uttering fraud

Courts don't need to prove that you got any money from fraud, only that the fraud had a practical result.

You literal felon

What's worse is that the prevalence of this 'vaccines cause [ambiguous illness]' meme causes these troglodytes to actually experience adverse effects due to placebo/nocebo effects.

>autism

oh ben...

Kek what a triggered science faggot
And you believe in muh 2 party system
I bet you drive a Prius too and run in your local 5k and put the bumper sticker everywhere in the world to see because you actually traveled 5000 units of distance in a social event.

If you knew anything about microbiology you would know modern sanitation can rid the world of 99 percent of this shit and the (((vaccine))) are part of a megalithic business that is so large there are 3 letter govt agencies dedicated to the operation and (((regulation))) of this cartel. Go fuck your self all the way back to plebbit. Sup Forums is not for you

Flu vaccine isn't important

If you got vaccinated in anyway since after 2000 you are essentially fucked.

>nocebo effects
literally a decade later? get the fuck out of here with your basic lab bitch "microbiologist" garbage. I'm a PhD student studying Biochem.

Doctors are good goys that take kickbacks to push more drugs.

Trust them at your peril.

Western medicine hasn't been trustworthy in 40 years.

Why would you be worried about getting an illness if you have the vaccine?

These results are highly skewed. Our immune systems and nutrition are far greater than it was back in those days and it would be unlikely for a healthy male to die from something like the flu. Stop with the bogus shilling.

Endangering your kid and all the other kids

Many actually do. There's a lot of doctors who are anti vaccination, or at least say parents are right in their decision on whether they want to vaccinate or not. I don't think they're legally allowed to tell people not to vaccinate for fear of losing their medical license.

Dr Paul Thomas has a YouTube channel, he's a paediatrician who encourages parents to learn about vaccinations and decide for themselves what is right. He also does the same for circumcision.

And that child's name was Albert Einstein

Yeah it's not like aluminum consumption causes alzheimers or anything. Perfectly safe to inject.

Vaccinated by the fucking JEWS, I feel sorry for you stupidized ass, brain damaged by the JEWS !!!

>tfw your kid could be playing with retard kids who aren’t vaccinated and risk infecting then with Polio

We should put everyone who doesn’t take vaccinations on a closed off island where they can spread deadly diseases to each other and we don’t have to suffer from their stupidity

You're right
I'm going to abandon this thread.
See you later guys

>100%

Are you honestly saying anyone ever who got a single vaccine is autistic?

Anti-Vaxxers are indeed fucking idiots to an extent. But they aren't purely wrong.

There are some vaccines that are actually unsafe and there are vaccine additives that are unsafe and there is the possibility of (((Globalists))) inserting undesired items into vaccines.

The MMR vaccine was discontinued in Japan for example because it was deemed more harmful than helpful.

However in the era before vaccines disease was significantly worse than it is now in terms of mortality and morbidity. So lets say 5% of vaccinated people develop cancers as a pure and natural side effect of otherwise unadulterated vaccines, that's way better than 30% of unvaccinated people dying from preventable diseases.

Some people are just too stupid to analyze the risks appropriately.

>risk infecting then with Polio
Why would they if they're supposedly protected against it?

You must be too autistic to notice

IF YOU HAND OVER FORGED DOCUMENTS AS GENUINE, YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY GUILTY OF FRAUD

>Kids taken away
>5 years in a cage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity ffs, no matter how many times your retarded "arguments" are debunked, you still get people that just refuse to change their retarded viewpoints, but no, the government and kikes scientists are evul, but some whore from playboy is much more qualified.