Is America really only 40% White?

If you dont only count real Whites, not any mix with non-Whites, is America really only 40% White?

How will we correct this?

FUCK BLACKS AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE!!! WHITE POWER !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA FUCKING LIBTARDS THINK THEY ARE CHANGE THE FACT THAT NON WHITES ARE NOT SLAVES LOLOLOL HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH

fuck off

*If you only count real Whites, not any mix with non-Whites, is America really only 40% White? How will we correct this?

What you say is exactly correct, America is only 31% white

Savage, uncaring Capitalism and the eradication of all gibs.

How do we correct this?

As of right now America is about 30% white.

I say move most of the non- whites to just one state.

30%? But I saw a news article yesterday that said America is 28% white and how white people are surprisingly chill about it.

Check it out:

I propose we start moving the non-Whites to just one state. Here is how:

Simply lower the welfare benefit rate very low in the places you want to remove the non-Whites from, and then at the same time greatly increase the welfare benefit in just one state, and let them know their move will be totally paid for. They will follow the money. It really is that simple. Also, it really makes no difference to them because just lay around inside all day anyway, unless they are going out to commit crimes or buy food.

I propose we move them all to California, what do you say?

Or move them to a different country.

Wat will happen if 400 white nationalists lay siege on a middle sized city? Will other people follow their example and do it too in other places? I wonder what it will take before the happening starts

Get these fucking niggers and beaners the fuck out of here !!!!

1/12%

non-Whites are the RacesOfLowIntelligence. On average niggers have an IQ of 80 and beaners 85, they are very high crime.

America was meant to be comprised of those who can self-govern, niggers and beaners cannot their intelligence is way too low for this !!!

i feel bad for this kid i heard he has some kind of genetic deformation, i might be an autistic NEET loser but thank good i look like a normal human

There is nothing more i want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

BASED BLACK MAN

It's 61% pure white. That doesn't count the 18% who are Hispanic, which is not even an actual race.

Sabes cómo surgió el mutt por primera vez, tomado por los poderes oscuros, torturado, mutilado, una forma de vida miserable.

If you want that then get rid of niggers, niggers are subhuman savages that can't live in peace. Only a retarded subhuman turkroach would call white people genocidal when his people have committed genocide. Stop making a fag of yourself, we all know you're inferior to us and that not going to change by speeding out on pol

Discounting Jews hiding behind 'White', I would not be surprised. They are the real unseen threat; when the time is right, they'll stop identifying as 'White' and the % will plummet.

28%? You mean 23%. Actually it's 17%. My bad goy I meant 9%, and that's a good thing. White people don't even exist though.