The dumbest nigger on youtube, bar none...

The dumbest nigger on youtube, bar none. Nigger be mad cuz the new Zimbabwe president wants to let white farmer come back and grow food and shit. I knew niggers are dumb but this one is a special kind of dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUa9KkD6UCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslim detected.

Ha. Well, I guess if they want to continue to starve because they couldn't pick up the slack on their own, that's their right.

i discuss in this video how niggers destroy white cities I also review the movie Detroit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be

This is how stupid blacks are, their excuse for not being able to grow food being because of the sanctions. Not being able to grow food... because of sanctions

They also forget that Rhodesia had sanctions too and did just fine

yes this guy is really stretching it for excuses because without sanctions they'd be like that other great black African nation..... Your typical "whitey got me down" kind of nigger

Based.

tl;dr SHEEEEEEEIIIIITTT

do some squats, faggot
you sound like a pre-teen

He banned me from commenting on his videos.

Do you think many will come back?

No. A lot of Chinese People are looking into putting money into the country.

>genocide white farmers
>"yo we sorry an shiet yous can come back and feed us now"

wtf he looks great now. Not competing anymore I take it?

I'm not banned but i do noticed that my comments seem to be deleted pretty quick, it's a dindu circlejerk ,nothing more

Id seen videos of this guy 2 years ago and he wasnt that hard of a we wuzzer back then he was arguin against ghetto hod mentality in blacks ,wtf happened that you get so braindamaged?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAAAAAAAHAHAHHAA FUCKING ZIMBABWE WHAT A MEME COUNTRY

niggers thinking they know shit about Africa is like Americans thinking they know shit about Europe.

I watched his videos a couple months ago. I commented on a video about his ancestry dna. He called me replied back and called me a white devil. Than I was banned.

Those white farmers would be insanely stupid to go back

Yeah he buttmad, he be like "what about the black farmers?"... What black farmers, didn't the land go barren after the whites left?