One Piece

Chapter's out. Pedro and Sanji officially confirmed best boys of the arc with Reiju and Pudding being best girls. This is fact.

I like evil Pudding desu

What will his role be in the upcoming clusterfuck? Will he use the confusion to try to gain more power?

I think Oda may have saved Christmas.

if that 3 eyed slut kills my reiju there will be riot

i mean it's gonna be the biggest thing since marineford
all the big times are present
there's gonna be a hell of exposition and maybe fighting

YEAR OF SANJI PAIN

>mfw Oda cheat you again

I think he'll try some shit but Pekoms will show up again before he can actually execute his plan.

Right now Pekoms is just chilling inside a shark while protected by his shell.

Not a single strawhat will be there, so it has to be a mini arc of a volume worth of material at best.

What is her power?

Nothing happens: the chapter

SANJI KEKED AGAIN!!! PUDDING NEXT NAKAMA FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Who will be the one to put this smug cunt in her place? Will it be Reiju or Luffy? Or will Sanji finally break his code?

>entire year of suffering and getting cucked
He'll redeem himself in 2017, r-right?

@151262520
>inb4 replies

>not a single strawhat
>vivi

Pudding is CUTE and EVIL and NAKAMA

>Sanjifags want their boy to get more focus
>Oda turns the OP into Let's Abuse Sanji: The Manga
Christmas saved.

>Pudding will never pin you down with her foot and look down at you with disgust
It hurts

>implying implications

Oda will give us the full course of World Building, reveals and twists in this arc. I am more hype for Reverie than Wano desu

it's not abuse if you enjoy it

Reiju or Sanji.

The thing is, we don't know her agenda. Like, at all.
We don't really know if she is evil. She is absolutely unpredictable wildcard now. Anything can happen from this point on.
I think this chapter turned me into the puddingfag.

Shit, I'm hyped.

RIP Sadpanda Zepo
Press F to pay respect

100% Sanji.

The title of the chapter alone proves it.

WHAT DOES THE 3RD EYE DO????

Niggas insane

>he doesnt know shes still acting
Sanji is gonna save her. that's gonna be the twist in the climax

It'll be along the line of "A man forgives a woman's lies" again, I tell you.

Nothing at all.

So...sanji is gonna be the one to patch up reiju this time as a one time freebie? He hates their guts but I image he has even a tiny extra bit of remorse for her....cuff aside.

>carrotfags like this disgusting molester

characters who rip their own eyes out are 100% based

They let their inner nigger flow freely into the translation this week.

Cuckji

>We don't really know if she is evil
>toying with another persons emotions, and choosing not to tell him about the plans to assassinate his family and friends
>not evil

Capone may be working together with the Vinsmokes.

He may be the "insurance" that Judge wanted before deciding to push through with the BM alliance.

>half of the SHs & co. finally defeating one of the Worlds biggest forces on their own turf
or
>luffy & co. last-min escaping with Sanji taking advantage of a messy situation.

I'll choose the Occam razor here

Because 1. Action will take place in Wano shortly, 2. reverie will be harboring the worlds greatest leaders and consequently huge defensive forces, 3. One of Luffy's 'crew' and numerous allies will attend the meeting
In short, there's no reason for the SHs to go there for Oda to show us what's going on.

Cuck-Cuck Fruit

is he Bepo's father or brother?

Gotta love that tiny random bit of beepo back story out of nowhere.

Reiju and Nami will team up and beat her ugly ass.

All Hail Brittania!

Make your peepee hard

SANJI IS CUTE

i would post the actual sadpanda but unfortunatly i have accress to the secrit club

That is doubtful. There is no reace with a 3rd eye so it must either be her df power or it is a deformity

Can't wait for Sanji to go on rampage and show why he is the future PK left handed man.

Unless said eye is sharingan/rinnegan and you're a uchiha

>shoot him at the ceremony

What a stupid plan that was
Guns dont kill squat in One Piece unless its a flashback, you dumb bitch!

He'll get the eyepatch and be the 10th Nakama.

manipulation

Are we getting a new chapter next week? I'm hyped

>these bounties
What the fuck

nope, first week of next year will be the next release

Will Sanji ever become useful?
Can't this fuck go full batshit crazy okama mode or something already.

Question, I'm a -99 level reader, but I remember when Pudding was first introduced, people were already calling for a 3rd eye, when was this mentioned or shown before this chapter?

Not really sure it will be a mini arc considering all the things that are supposed to happen there. Wapol meeting Kureha and Dolton, Cobra asking what was up with the Nefertari family back then, Neptune asking to relocate Fishman Island, King Riku and Elizabello exposing Doflamingo's shit and WHY didn't the WG do anything about it... But maybe we will start at the Reverie after this whole BM's mess is done and then cut off to Wano when we hit the climax of it. Only time will tell.

All I care is WHERE IS MY NIGGA DRAGON AT

You are assuming that she don't know that Sanji is eavesdropping.

So maybe evil, maybe not, but definitely interesting.

This plot twist makes no sense. Pic related Pudding was disgusted/horrified by Big Mom eating their underlings. If she's so cruel and evil she shouldn't have flinched. She would be as chill as Bobbin

I don't get it. The Eye reveals itself when she lies?

>Will Sanji ever become useful?
Have you even been reading this manga?

We've seen a girl that looked exactly like her and had three eyes during Big Mom's introduction. I believe it was some time during FI arc?

Ch. 824 last page, Vito give Sanji photo of Pudding.

"my only ray of hope in this entire world"

3 eyed evil slut

It's going to be NAMI, user. The same heavy hand that slapped Sanji is also going to slap the hell out of that mutant

Sanji is the only man I've seen get cucked by his own fiancée. Best beta sure, but not best boy.

WE NEED MORE

See

I figured out how Sanji will power up
His gimmick weaknes right now is not being able to hit women
By channeling his Okama powers he'll become a 'woman' and be able to fight fair against other women

BRAVODA

Well, Pudding certainly knew he wasn't eavesdropping when she told Nami and Luffy what she would do, you cuck

So...when is sanji's germa genes gonna kick in and give him a power boost?
Maybe she was annoying listening to big mom.

>Pedro has a bigger bounty than Zoro
N A K A M A

>acting lovestruck and talking about muh ray of hope Pudding while his captain is rotting in jail
Such a good bro

Sanji will forever be a cuck to me if he does that. If it comes down to someone else having to beat a woman in order to save Sanji's ass, I just can't live that down.

A man has his beliefs, I get that. There are monks that'd prefer not to fight, but have to, because there's no other way. Sometimes, you just have to compromise. I really hope we get to see Sanji do this, because his unwillingness to fight women is one bullshit kryptonite weakness he has.

Those are some nice titties. Carrot should feel them up.

>his smile and optimism and erection: gone

>sanji's germa genes
hopefully never
the whole point of his character is that he got good without them
though his fire powers seem pretty concerning

I don't see it on that chapter, but thanks.
All righty then.

I've reread One Piece at least twice but I just can't seem to absorb all these details, and it's also the only manga I'm following now.

KEKJI
U
C
K
J
I

MY DICK
I WANT TO HATEFUCK THIS SMUG BITCH AND BREAK HER

>though his fire powers seem pretty concerning
I hope it will mean nothing and Oda keeps chalking it up to "muh friction".

I am actually glad Oda explains Sanjis fire powers in this way and erases the asspull feel from Enies Lobby when he first used it out of nowhere

Can't wait for these cunts to be absolutely rekt.

Well she did say she doesn't like her mother either. Maybe her face in here is like "Sigh, not again." Although you're right that it's surprising that she's making this face since her personality is something different.

He has actually negotiated his captain's life with Big Mom herself, in exchange for that marriage. He did everything anyone could possible have in his situation.

>though his fire powers seem pretty concerning

It's somewhat undeniable at this point that that's definitely his "element" of the kids.

>someone else having to beat a woman in order to save Sanji's ass
It already happened in Enies Lobby so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again unfortunately

No matter how crazy and insane you are, you always fear the one that is crazier and more insane than you.

She was just eating some homies btw Nothing really surprising

I'm gonna miss good Pudding even though she never existed.

>just read last chapter
W H A T
H
A
T

Can Sanji catch a break? Well, it's even more interesting if he's going to end up forced to protect and rescue his family, the assholes they are.

She's about to cry entire speech with all 3 eyes full of starting tears.

This. Exactly this.

>people actually still believe pudding is evil

The bento box will go to Luffy. It's so obvious

FUCK ME
I WAS SO SURE THE LYINGFAGS WERE WRONG