Would you let Christina or Mayushii die in Steins;Gate?

Would you let Christina or Mayushii die in Steins;Gate?

Other urls found in this thread:

steinsgate0-pc.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=aPb5jC8Lx2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Mayushii best girl

Why bother? Save them both.

Alternatively rape the Suzu.

reminder this exists

Luka best girl (male)

Feyris > Suzu

The day is beautiful, but she's a guy

Reminder that Suzuha will be born into this world next year.

Have you baked christmas cookies with your family? Remember, the Rikishi Seal is god.

I would do more then Okabe's useless ass ever did, and actually successfully achieve harem end

Watch out, we got a badass over here

There are timelines that exist without one or both of them since they died. It's a fact that they have already died many, many time. So, you cannot "let" them die since they have already done so. What a stupid question.

You can let them die in one timeline, and live there

If I had to let one die, it'd be Mayuri.

>There are timelines that exist
>You can let them die in one timeline, and live there
No you stupid fucks, there is just one world.

i would let Mayushii die if 0 Mayushii didn't exist

RIP Mayushii

This isn't Reddit.

Yes

Strictly speaking I would let Kurisu die, but only because Moeka is also fated to die in 2010 in the alpha attractor field.

That is some hardcore spite.

Who cares? I'd rather join the Committee and rule all.

>let one die

Its a good thing the best ending has both of them live

I think you may have misinterpreted something.

says no one ever. fayris is like the sakura version of stein gate.

>killing best girl because you want Moeka to die that badly

That is some hardcore spite user

Finally another steins thread.

If I really don't have the choice, Mayushii. although Christina would not forgive herself in the end.

I'm a MMahoufag anyway though, Christina is just a close second.

Which Suzu?

Yeah, that's reversed. Moeka dies where Kurisu lives, in Alpha.
In essence, saving Mayuri gets Moeka saved too.

So, if I'm interpreting that you're saying correctly now. You want to save Moeka too.

Why.

>Finally another steins thread.
You could've made one, you know?
I am always here watching the catalogue for another one to watch.
I see everything. Those eyes are god's eyes.

She's mai waifu and I don't care what you think of my tastes.

When she killed herself was one of the high points of the story for me. Fuck Moeka

Yeah, I'm just not sure there's enough people for it most of the time.

How the fuck is Faris anything like Sakura, I could get why people could not like her I guess but this comparison is retarded

As weird as it may seem, Moekafags do exist.
the scene where she is in lingerie in 0 and is actually a character probably didn't help

How would you even join the Committee?

i reach stardust handshake chapter today, after that i will strife for true end at paradox meltdown.

Which version is the best to play? I have it on Vita somewhere and I downloaded the original last night

You have to kill and lie your way up, I guess.
Being a Gigalomaniac certainly helps.

Vita is the best platform for portability. Now go play it. Right now. Zero's premise is a gigantic spoiler for the original.

I wouldn't be able to save either of them.

It seems Rounders can get promoted if they are exceptional.
Gamma Okabe goes all the way from M3 to Committee member.

'Heu guys I have a time machine, want to be pals?"

That's assuming you don't get killed in the 10 next seconds.

PC. Or if you cannot ps3.

I have S;G on PC, PS3 and vita and zero on pc, ps4 and vita and while it IS nice to have it "on the move" I still like it a lot more on a big screen, so for the original one, Pc>ps3>vita if you're not moving constantly.

For Zero I'd say PC=PS4>Vita.
If you are not constantly on the move there's no real point for the vita one, although, let's be clear, it still works very well.

Mayuri. She didn't serve one ounce of purpose other than to be "motivational support". She shouldn't stayed dead after episode 13.

Gamma Okabe probably pulled a lot of string because of his knowledge of time machines and bent space time to his will.
Rounders are otherwise literal garbage you should've seen this in the novel.

She's needed for operation Arc light, though.

So the translation and content is the same across PC and Playstations?

JAST PC Version has proper word wrapping and a better font.
Use it instead of other versions for the best experience.

If you're taking the official release, I think so

You can't play it in bed or any other place you might want to read a book. Also, that wrapping problem is only in the Steam and Vita versions. And it's only for texts, which are still pretty readable.
Exactly the same.

I could never let Christina die

Was thinking about 0 here, listen to this guy for S;G

Although imo honestly both are fine, there are no "big problem" in any case

>he doesn't play VNs on his windows tablet with an Intel Atom processor
It's your loss.

>Windows tablet

To be fair I understand why he wouldn't

Personally I like my VN better on a big screen, I'm usually too busy to play them while on the move anyway.

No, I wouldn't let any of S;G girls die, they're all miracles of the universe.

Well I read VNs both on my tablet in bed and on the go and on my big PC screen or TV.
Depending on how I feel.
Having options is great, god bless the PC Version.

Post Maho.

>there is fanart of Mio
>and it even has the Rikishi Seal
This is quite alright, is there more?

She is so fucking cute. Too bad she fell in love with the only guy that was unreachable... poor Maho.

I simply use the Vita or my tablet like a book.
Though the latter miss some touch inputs.
And I do like having the physical edition for the cover and trophies. Currently waiting for CoZ for the definitive version though

I'd let Kurisu die, because dang it I can't just sit here and let my childhood friend keep dying and also if we do nothing won't we just end up captured by SERN then Kurisu gets enslaved to make a time machine and I become a freedom fighter and my right hand never even gets to see his daughter grow up...

Like, there's no way of knowing that the Beta Worldline would be terrible too until I got there, so ultimately, I would have to keep going.

Can I finish Vega and Altair + Milky-way crossing in 4 hours? I won't be back home for a month so I want to finish the game before leaving.

Yes
Also just go for Milky Way directly
The only difference between them is that Milky has an after credits scene

Is it actually possible to skip through Vega and Altair (or just the Mayuri ED part)? I thought you had to play it before reaching Milky-way?

Dunno since I had a save before the Gehenna choice
I did vega first and then enjoyed the 15 minutes of holding down the skip text key to get a short aftercredits scene

Ouh okay.
I wonder why they did it that way if there isn't even a way to get True ED without going through Vega and Altair first.

nope, as far as I know you can't.

Great tastes.
Also well she IS incredibly close to Okabe in the future, as milky way shows. It would be nice to see a steins;gate world line with her knowing everyone else later too.

depends of how fast you read. I hope you have already finished Promised then though.

SciADV crossover VN where they band together and challenge the Committee and get rekt when?

I've only played on PC, it has on steam

>download 0
>looking for a english patch
>thread on reddit with a bunch of translation stuff compiled
>links for patch don't actually work
>someone says they don't work in the reply chain
>pm'd you the link

FUCKING
WHY

Just go on nyaa. The comments of the patch has th v5 version which is the most up to date one.

Just download it from Nyaa.

To be fair it would be a bit mean toward the S;G cast, time machine aside since it's mainly used to fix the far future most of the time they're quite less broken than gigalomaniax.
And robotics;note gets it even worse.

But it's a pretty nice idea, I hope they will REALLY use the fact that it's the "same world" one day at least, one way or another. Right now it's mainly for fanservice or cameos, having a REAL link would be great.

isn't the steam version's resolution better than the ps3 one's anyway? Not sure about this one, I remember then releasing a PS4 version in 1080 in Japan but I don't remember the def of the pc one.

Can't remember the resolution right now, but it's pretty recent, so it might be 1080p

windows xp fag here.
Does the 0 works on xp or should I buy a new pc?

steinsgate0-pc.jp/

>OSWindows 7/8.1/10 日本語版

Kill them both, enter entirely new timeline

According to the "platform of the game" thing on jp websites, it's a 7/8/10 game.

also first try to see if 10 could run on your pc, it's not as bad as vista regarding the resources needed.

god I thought almost everyone except professionals wasn't on xp anymore, I'm surprised, I guess you don't really care about pc gaming aand a lot of things like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=aPb5jC8Lx2w
God, Mayuri's voice in yasashii yuugure is just heavenly. I'm not even a Mayushii fan but her voice in this one sure is something.
Wel, to be more accurate, almost all character songs are awesome; Suzu's and Makise's are great too (and Okabe's one has a little Queen vibe)

Luka and Daru are pretty good too.

Probably not since the alternative is 14 years in Dr Leskensin's fetish basement.

What is the Rikishi seal supposed to be, anyways?

It's a weapon against gigalomaniacs that forces them into incapacitating delusions.

>mfw Labmem Spirit

you fucking dumbass

Sorry.

>durrr dae le redditors xddd

>Kurisu
>actual genius
>good wife material - spark will never go away
>good tsundere
>you can make her call you Daddy
>nice fashion sense
>tight little ass and pussy
>can peptalk your bitch ass into action
>consumes the drink of the chosen ones
>is ready to kill herself so that others can live

>Mayuri
>autistic
>annoying
>boring in bed
>would make your children autistic
>thicc eyebrows
>shit hair
>shit fashion sense
>eats niggerchicken and niggernanas
>eternally cucked in 90% of worlds, even if Kurisu is dead or hasn't appeared

I dunno man, you tell me.

Who would be his DIO?

No idea. Okabe? Suzuha? Lightning Fast Knighthart-kun?

Mayuri has great fashion sense though.
Christina dresses like a slut

>Mayuri
>boring in bed
You take that back, she'd be bouncy and cuddly as fuck.

>eternally cucked in 90% of worlds, even if Kurisu is dead or hasn't appeared

Seriously, Maho must be the biggest "just fuck you" sign sent to Mayuri/Okabe shippers that I have ever seen. The poor girl just cannot win even once (well, maybe once in S;G 1 but that's it)

There will always be Hiyoku Renri no Darling.

>Leskinen's face

Who the fuck okay'd that? Its the creepiest fucking thing ever.

Why are you implying that Maho got together with Okabe either?

>I LOVE YOU OKARIN
>...Y-yeah

If anything, Maho got NTR the most in Steins;Gate worldline
>still hasn't stepped out of Kurisu's shadow yet
>the real thing is still there to overshadow her any day
>the guy who she will probably in love with has been taken by her best friend/ rival