Shingeki No Kyojin

The only thing Armin's good for anymore is sexualizing his underage b& boipucci.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sunma47/status/811969326953574400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Armin is Tomatoes.

Kinda fucked up that the only time we see tears in Lev*’s eyes, it’s not out of sadness, but out of HOPE and RELIEF when he sees Erwin is still alive. and that hope is crushed like almost immediately after and I find it really cruel. Then Lev* just kinda. Shuts himself down. Everyone else is panicking over the things they see, while Lev* is just like;

LM soon.

are we done yet?

>Levi is okay being seen as a demon
>So is Hange
>For some reason, Erwin can't be seen as a demon

Why is that?

Trying to justify keeping the Tomatoes from being squashed.

so manlet wanted to eat Armin's tomatoes?

Nah, they justified needed something else contrived to justify killing Erwin to save the tomatoes.

Reminder that Armong and the Rageturd are as good as dead, and this couldn't be better.
One more to go.

Squash Tomatoes and fix the man. Manga, back on track.

Are there more Touyou? When they said "Marley's enemy nation to the east" did they mean Paradis or a new nation altogether?

Probably the Asians. Mikasa is part East Asian Sea clan.

Endgame right here, brothers.

AM is pure love.

Plot convenience.

Anything can be at the east of upside down Africa.
From Russia and even Aussie.

Sieg based as always. Sauce?

Nice.

Rabu. It's like that one Thai commercial where this young adult female adopted this newborn baby and everything thinks she's a slut because they don't know she found the baby in a bag and she says she'd rather they talk shit about her than her daughter.

Levi would rather people view him as Literally Hitler than Erwin, whose dignity and honor he must protect. Or something like that.

Levi's gay is what you're saying, right?

I want all fujos to die

Pretty much.

It's true whether you accept the truth or not. Don't forget, he has Ackerautism as well, thus magnifying his boner for Erwin.

>twitter.com/Sunma47/status/811969326953574400
TLDR: the VAs have just started recording the lines for Season 2. A PV will be out very soon.

I thought they began recording months ago?

This is what the guy's saying, though. Maybe it's more like Sync it?

That may be it, because I'm sure it was announced several months ago that they began recording lines. At least we have a PV coming soon.

Megh.

Erwong is the only one that doesn't look goofy

Levi was cruel mang. His friend was this close to making it and fulfilling his life purpose and he knew full well how much it meant to Erwin. Imagine if Armin was in the same situation, just about to see the ocean and Eren or Mikasa go "No, you know what? let's let him rest :^)".
That was heartless, I don't want to be friends with manlets.
Who's got that pic of Erwin getting backstabbed?

Erwin is going to wave his giant willy in my direction and shout "babies little wife! Babies for humanity!"

The thing is though, is that Erwin was essentially dead inside. He wasn't even really living for his dream. He'd have nothing to live for after seeing the basement, and was only doing it for his dead father's sake. Levi wanted Erwin to find peace, and he gave it to him.

If Armin's dream of seeing muh ocean began eating him up inside and destroying him, then perhaps EM would say that, but it hasn't yet and likely will not ever, so the reaction would be different.

All Eldians deserve death.

>The thing is though, is that Erwin was essentially dead inside
What the fuck man, Erwin was full of life and drive to reach the basement. He wanted nothing more than to prove his dad right, you really think he wouldn't have fought for humanity after finding out what was out there? in the end, his dream wasn't unbeneficial for humanity.

Never said it wasn't, just said that Erwin really wasn't. That was the entire point, is that he was living only to prove his dad right and nothing more. His drive to get there was largely a mask. That's how I viewed it at least. You're free to disagree.

Also, didn't you see his face before the rocks hit him? Even in his unconcious state his wil did not falter.
Let my boy Erwin reach his dream faggots.

It's too late for that, I'm sorry. Zeke will get justice for him.

Let? No one stopped him, he decided to burn in hell with the unknown soldiers.

Armin and manlet are overrated shit

Soon.

>No one stopped him
Levi's personal feelings did.

Armin a shit.

Good.

If they were his personal feelings, why would he tell Armin not to let him regret his decision? What other option was there?

This. I hope Zeke kills them both.

Yeah, he didn't want to follow a selfish dream. I think it was the right choice, now I would like to know what he thinks about Eren and his revenge. I am sure his perspective has changed a little.

You should add Annie and Kenny. I

Nobody cares about Kenny anymore except maybe 3 people here at most.

I'm one 'em

Armin is ugly. He looks like a Downs child.

Levi doesn't know what he is saying but he saw it as a second chance so it was his advice to Armin.

Erwin is the face and the heart of the SL. While some people criticise the work of the Commander of SL, it always has been the title, the same happened to Shadis. But the next step was actually turning not the facade and the symbol into an active demon/shifter, but the person behind it. You can take it as something personal or something professional, but for Manlet, the two sides of Erwin didn't confront, he decided to spare both, the human and the symbol.
But I thought Hange was ok with turning Erwin into a shifter.

I like Kenny!

Don't be nasty. He's adorable.

He is cute.

He's ugly.

He isn't.

That's your (objectively wrong) opinion.

So what's all the fuss about?
I dropped it in 60s.

We aren't entirely sure what genre it is anymore. I think it's supposed to be a parody of parodies of parodies of parodies parodying life.

He is and you've got shit taste.

Just be realistic. Armin is Isayama's self insert. When someone calls him a weakling, Isayama is going to draw him the perfect abs. When you say he is girly, Isayama is going to draw him manly. When you say he is too cute, Isayama is going to draw the Gesumin. When you say he is not a good shifter, Isayama is going to make him the one deliverying Bert's memories.

I think you don't know what you're talking about at all.

He's adorable! He's not ugly at all.

>shit taste saying anyone else has shit taste
Please control your hate boner, it's scaring the children. Armin is the best moeblob of the series. (With the exception of baby Zeke.)

Yes, since he's a shitty Gary Stu.

He's a twink for fucking, that's about it.

I think you need to read the manga and tell me like it doesn't read like something a Sup Forumslack would make.

Do you even know what a parody is, dumbfuck.

Yes, but you clearly don't. SNK is currently in the 9th dimension of parody.

Armin is worst boy.

Kek. You clearly don't then and have no idea what you're talking about.

>one delivering Bert's memories.
This is not going to happen and Isayama does not care a shit about opinions. I don't think he self inserts as anyone but he likes Armin.

This.

No, he's not.
He's a sweet young man. He was an absolutely beautiful baby. He has a lovely face. He is cute.

>being this autistic
>not getting the joke
Lurk for 5,000 years before posting

Not at all, he is cute as hell.

An image accurately depicting my feelings towards Armin Arlert, 15, of Shiganshina District.

>PV out in 4 days

*unzips dick*

Faggot.

Does it really say 4 days?!

You too.

Janbo isn't a faggot, m8.

Pedos out.

I can't, I am a girl.

>Implying Isayama doesn't hate himself.

>pv very soon
>#26

I just use my intuition

He's a closet case. He overcompensates for his taboo feelings by exemplifying his mild consideration of Mikasa's beauty.

However, the name he moans out at night time when he thinks nobody can hear is far more telling than the name he claims to like.

He wanted to suck Marco's dick.

Only in your delusions, landwhale.

Fujo please. They have a great friendship, don't ruin it.

>Jean
>not a flaming cabaret
Let me guess, you also think buying $7,000 engagement rings for your bro isn't gay either.

Kek I was just joking. He only joined the SL for him.

>not taking out a loan to give your bro good luck charms
It's not gay.

This is your Armin for tonight.

Armin is shit and Armongfujos are the cancer that ruined these threads.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Why is this allowed?

Armong is worst shingeki.