This fat fuck can hit all of the US mainland now

This fat fuck can hit all of the US mainland now

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14504319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He won't do it, he wouldn't dare risk his buddy Rodman like that.

Angry tweet by Trump incoming then it'll all blow over like always

Yeah like I’m going to be worried lol

He’ll launch bottle rockets at us

Go home yankee. If you don't want to get nuked, stop fucking with Korea and withdraw your troops

There can be only one option

LAUNCH OPERATION ZODIAC SUNRISE

>I'M COMIN FOR THE NUKIGATES KIM

speak to his handlers

Gas the kikes race war now !

We can't intercept orbital ICBMs. If the DPRK has MIRVs then it's impossible.

It's either we strike them now while they're still testing or MAD takes over and if anything pops off, they can probably hit 10 to 20 cities and we can do nothing about it.

>Warface.jpg

>tries to generate a fear response
fails
sorry, NK, it just doesn't move me anymore

Not really a big deal. If he's dumb enough to nuke us, the entire world will turn against him and we will be justified to use overwhelming reactionary force to literally erase NK from the map.
Besides, he would probably nuke a major coastal city like SF, so that would be an added bonus.

Based Rocketman strikes Jew York.
Check 'em.

Based Kim will actually strike LA, destroying the Jewish perverters of culture.

I like the way you think.
No homo.

having the ability to conduct an act of war is not an act of war

He won't do shit. If, IF they launch one missile we could turn their whole country to dust.

"The mosquito bit the man, and was instantly squashed flat under his massive hand."

No one wants war. It's the government pushing this and there is nothing we can do about it.

I think you were a democracy though? Don't you have the second amendment?

He should do it.

Yeah. If we are going to do something, it needs to happen soon. I really don't like the thought of that little bitch holding a gun to us. China needs to do something or give us an ok.

>Fox Guy just said we hacked them

Wrong, you underestimate the stupidity of the American people. They will gladly fight the enemies of International Jewry whenever required to do so. Just look at half the posts ITT. They represent the average American - clueless mongrels who will believe whatever the TV tells them to believe.

For 8 years, we never worried once about Americans getting nuked to death by North Korea or any other country. Then Trump happened. Now, every single day, Americans live in constant fear of instant death - this is bad for our health and bad for the economy.

Kim Jong Un is the future leader of the world.

Nukes should never be used as they literally kill the whole planet. Just send in Delta Force with antimatter particle beam lasers and full invisibility gear and surgically excise the entire ruling class in one night.

Use mkultra/montauk radio/sonic mind control tech to destroy the public brainwashing and make them "see the light".

You a giant faggot or something?
I'm going to watch the nukes go off while listening to A Mad Russian's Christmas on full blast.

>filled with niggers and spicks
>more cholesterol than brains
>don't even own passports
>culture revolves around exaggerated movies
>one giant shopping centre
>can't even get a national healthcare system in place
>useless at actual sports and need to make up your own
>nearly half the nation voted for a literal witch and want to open borders to more niggers and spicks
>in $19 trillion of debt
>the absolute fucking state of America

Good riddance, no wonder he wants to nuke you cunts. Why don't you buy a passport and leave le 56% shit tip to burn.

Is this one of those lefty memes I’ve been hearing about? How quaint.

Before the advent of flintknapping, nobody was ever killed with a primitive stone knife. We need to shoot all rocks into outer space right now to save us from ourselves.

Why is he our president again? i know he won the vote and all but why is an oompa loompa our president? he barely knows how to run a country, all he knows is how to run a business

i'd love to see america be great again, but i don't see it happening with this guy running it

He destroyes California, you destroy North Korea. Win-win.

That's the problem. We can't do anything BECAUSE of China. Nobody wants to risk war with China and everybody has their own problems. UK for example.
The thing is tho he won't do anything. Kim, his sister, and daddy China aren't stupid. China doesn't want to ruin it's puppet state and the US doesn't want nuclear war.

We are a vision of your future bong. Nuking us will not change your fate. The Jew will still take his pound of flesh.

you mean you would spend the last precious minutes of your life, trying to act out some kind of lame meme.

alone,
in the end,
but still insincere,
for his Sup Forums friends

Took you less than 300 years to import a mass of niggers and dilute your gene pool back to homo erectus. Hardly our future, burger. We're more at risk from the wrath of Allah, which is also the fault of burgers invading sand niggers and dragging us into it because we have to babysit you fucking idiots. It'll all blow over in time though.

Exactly. We must take measures to safeguard based Kim's nuclear stockpile from the Imperialist Amerimutt cuck squads.

Trump said "He will handle it"

What did he mean by this?

Withdraw the troops for North annexing South more easily? You are a special kind of retard.

strawpoll.me/14504319
NUCLEAR POLL

Cry on twitter probably

Kim has tamed the dotard

So chances that he will chimp out and attempt to invade the north are slim.

That is a real shame, I wanted nukes flying everywhere.

Remember what he did to Afghanistan? He's giving kim the rope to hang himself.

Isn't it illegal for you to even be here? And don't think the coppers are going to forgive that Allah comment so easliy. Better bin all the silverware and that flat-screen before they get there; wouldn't want an added weapons or tv charge.

Guns against missiles? That was exactly the same how your red army fought against German tanks with your teeth?

Bump

Is Kim perhaps /ourguy/? Just think about it, nuking entire parts of the USA, cleansing the land of all the amerimutts that roam and fester a once beauitful nation. It is a necessity for a greater America my friends

With KEK's blessing he wipes out California tonight.....

How is America going to be anything after it becomes radioactive, you will just have mutated amermutts running around.

He acquired longer-range capabilities quite fast, someone must have helped him, so that he is now able to hit all US states

Oh please in the name of KEK please do it oh Lord KEK let it be tonight.......

Someone give this fucker the coords to congress so we can just start over.

They may have lightened the payload. If it's still the same missile, panic. It means they're trying to mount 250 kt bombs to their missiles.

>hoping that the financial and agricultural backbone of your country is wiped out
>because you politically disagree with a percentage of the residents
>who happen to consist of millions of your fellow Citizens
Why are you so spiteful?

Did you hear that on one of your super duper news channels? Auntie May is too busy taxing old people into an early grave and trying to avoid having a house dropped on her by a tornado.

Speaking of which, why do you lot build all your houses out of wood then cry about mild winds fucking them up? Even The 3 Little Pigs is suitable for your intelligence levels, surely.

>This fat fuck can hit all of the US mainland now
>Iraq has W.M.DS

You know what the truth is.

Califag here I want us to be wiped out too. My rent is too high and we'll never get anywhere as long as LA and San Francisco are attached to us. It's a sacrifice worth making.

Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction, Chemical weapons are classified as such.

This. I agree burgers aren't even human, its not a big loss

Didnt you literally give Saddam the plans to build chemical weapons during the Iran war?

>Another paid liar...

You would have to ask an amerimutt.

Why won't we get anywhere with sanfran and LA attached to us?

Sure they did. I guess that is why they were used to fight back the Americans when they invaded...oh wait they didn't because they didn't have and W.M.D. Most of their missles where old and falling apart expect a few that were reported by an "anonymous source."

Mutants are still more evolved and acceptable than the current le 56% (and dropping) horde of mongrel troglodytes that currently reside there.

does surrender to North Korea make sense to you?

Guess what I put in the options field.

based wise jap man
u invade first pussy quit waitin for big boy america
we got ur back
swing first homo

Indeed, having them grow extra limbs on there heads will be a big improvement, at least Sup Forums can have something to laugh at.

I would like to see him try. Disney Land and World need to GTFO. Also Yellowstone will get triggered.

he only has a 56% chance of hitting a (white) american

American media keeps painting NK as crazy but they're the complete opposite. They see every other country that gave up their weapons to America being completely destroyed and raped by le 52% soldiers. They know America always loses when fighting on equal ground and that America won't do anything when there's any risk to itself.

NK also knows they can't successfully invade shit and haven't made any attempt to do so since the last war.

All they're doing is guaranteeing their safety.

Why are you hoping for these things to happen?
I might understand if you were putting forth a hawk mentality of wanting an excuse to retaliate, but all you seem to want is destruction of your own homeland

He is a NEET neckbeard who has no purpose in life, he wants to live in a nuclear wonderland, let him.

Wellllll he's proven he can hit all of US mainland with an empty rocket shell.

Still dunno if he has miniaturization for putting nuclear warheads in there.

>he wants to live in a nuclear wasteland, let him
Ok sure, only if he goes somewhere that doesn't risk me living in his depraved fantasy

Yup, they're already pretty unintentionally hilarious but you're right, the extra limbs would be even funnier and a nuclear fallout would at least stop them broadcasting shit TV for a while.

this

Look m8, it doesn't even matter, none of North Koreas warheads are capable of the destruction most thing.

Maybe it can cause extensive damage in a city like LA but it will be 15km radius at most.

If he does NK is going to be an ashtray.

It is well known that George Bush and his entire cabinet were nothing but Israeli puppet/liars, who lied openly about Saddam so they could launch the war to please our Israeli masters. Nothing changed with the Obongo presidency, with him killing Khaddafi to please (((them))) as well. What is your interest in these matters Mr. Chang?

It's mostly about maintaining power over their own people. The entire country of North Korea is basically one big LARP that they're still at war with SK and the US, if the illusion slips then their people start to realise they don't need the ruling party to protect them against evil forefingers who want to kill them, but if big Kimmy can get Trump to threaten to invade them every few months it's free propaganda to keep the NK people scared of the outside and dependent on his royal fatness.

Well take a wild guess as to where my family and I live, and consider why I might be adamant about not wanting missiles launched.

Kim likes being god of his shitty little country, he's not going to do anything to compromise that, like preemptively attacking the singular fucking country that can make his entire country bereft of any form of life for decades to come.

You warmonger niggers are being baited, the moment America attacks first, Kim is going to go crying to anyone with even slight reservations towards America that we're imperialists that won't just stop with NK and he dindu nuffin.

the only one who is crazy enough to hit mainland US is US itself
they're going to falseflag an incident and start a shitstorm. this december most likely

You're forgetting they build most of their buildings out of wood and dry wail. I could level a small town on my own with a pair of work boots and 1 Lucozade.

>They see every other country that gave up their weapons
Like who? You and Germany have been disarmed for your own good because you proved to be the very worst humanity can offer and will never be armed ever again without the USA in control.

NK never had nukes becuase they can never have nukes.
Ukraine gave up its nukes and what did Putin do?
But like I say, NK never had them to begin with.
And they can never have them. So if they have them and look like their are prepared to use them then be on no doubt, they will be neutralised.

The USA will never let NK have nukes, you know what destruction they do and you know why rogue terror states like NK can't have them,

Its not even a debate anymore, NK is going to get fucked and soon, 2 days i think. If you know mates in SK, give them the heads up, a few hundred thousands are about to get artillaroyed by the scum in the North backed by the politburo

I bet best koreas father had his fun with her before she got on the Drump train.

Sure thing, shlomo.

Please destroy the USA, we are not white and are fucking degenerates.

Is NK paying shills here?

this

>t.cuck

What is this fakery, and why is his background 314?

Moab

>would rather die than succumb to increasing nigger factions
>t.cuck
I think you've got this the wrong way round mate

the orange cuck won't do anything.

digits and korea is finally united

He probably means Gaddafi. That dude got fucked up the moment he signed the nuclear deal, if I were some obese manlet gook, I would not feel very good about giving up my own "Don't Fuck With Me" toy.

>being this stupid

He would hit SD as it is a real target not your meme metropolis, but SD with two super carriers in dock.