nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/kengan-ashua/chap-170/301343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Americans clap when reading manga

the rival with twisty technique loses to old guy lmao

>American emperor
>knock out first round by a 15 years old kid
Top kek, at least the German made it to the 2nd

>Texas style
Is that really a thing? Is ice hockey a American thing? I've lived here for over a century and I've never heard of Texas style and ice hockey is more of a Canadian's sport.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_in_ice_hockey

youtube.com/watch?v=GKNU7B846-g

You learn new thing everyday.

>dex fags vs str fags

Ice Hockey was pretty big in the US a couple decades ago.

cute

Best girl. I hope she gets dem Ohma genes and make plenty of warrior babies with him

>waiting for kengan releases
>current chapter up to 170

It's okay because they become friends after that and Adam shares his American wisdom with Imai.

I just read the raws.

the girls in this are bretty kyute

>you will never be friends with a gaijin after a fight to the death

No you're not, that's clearly a translation.

>tfw Sen used to tap that
>he probably still hatefuck her to this day
Based as fuck. I can't wait for him to face off against Fang

If I can't read it, then it's as good to me as a raw.

Even if it happens to be korean.

Good thing they can heal at an abnormal rate, but just based on this picture I say Imai has higher chances of getting to semi-finals.

wheelchair>life-support system

I mean thai.

I hope she doesn't get played out as fan service and nothing happens to her side plot. What's the deal with Ohma and his fight with Kure anyway? Does he have Kure blood in him or is it just a similar form?

I would tap Sen.

>female jun

lewd

>read the raws
>the Kure fuck straight up murders the priest
dangit i actually liked him too

it's ok, they have a magical doctor

also, didn't think I would be so sad over a minor character

Since when are raws in roach

>a couple decades ago

It's still growing user

>not gliding on ice while beating the shit out of you opponents

Who is Rihito crying over?

the le twisty guy rival got killed by his opponent.

he got memed on by a person with even stronger fingers

Chapter 169 is out today, Round 2 is over.

Kano won, thank god.

Whose rival? Kiryu? Doc revives him.

It'd be cool if she actually won. QT as fuck.

She's not in the tournament.

Fun fact, according to the tag, the only thing on sadpanda related to Kengan Asura is a sample of a doujin about Girl Gaolang getting the D from her hyperactive friend.

>implying that the author would put a woman in the tournament

I meant won the Ohma bowl.

It's just a similar form, I think. Based on what I could see, the Kure clan has a power-up based on things regarding the brain, which could be something like dopamine or adrenaline, while Ohma has something that involves the heart, or is something that affects his life.

>Chapter 169 is out today
You mean 170 right? Yeah, thank god Kano won. I would be heavily disappointed if he jobbed right there and then since he was hyped up to his intro.

Ai caramba!

Fight ends in 169, it is out on urasunday. 170 is out on the app, but I don't have it, so no idea what happens there.

Here you go m8: nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/kengan-ashua/chap-170/301343

Thanks.

Round 3 will be brutal. I am okay with every outcome except for Sasuke winning.

Spoiler user is here monitoring this thread. As others have said, round 2 has finished with the latest chapter. I'm pretty hyped for the next round since some of the matches are really hard to predict.

Rei is not Sasuke though.

Still bad in his blandness

I'm down with either Sen or Kano losing. The match would be great but I have a feeling some shit's gonna go down with the Society of a 100.

Ohma will beat Cosmo
Wakatsuki will beat Muteba
Rei will beat Kuroki
Kano will beat Sen

Probably.

What the fuck am I looking at? Non-yuri version of Teppuu?

Baki light

It's the YAOI version.

Ouma vs Cosmo: 1 is borderline dead and 1 is in a wheelchair. Neither might be fighting at all, which is where the chairman's new rule of substituting fighters comes in. He announced that in case you couldn't read gooks

Wakatsuki vs Muteba: I feel like Wakatsuki has shown his all while Muteba hasn't. I'm inclined towards Muteba on this one

Sasuke vs Kuroki: Sasuke is more favored to win since he has plot armors but I root for the old man. He's been overpowered all throughout

Fang vs Sen: Pretty sure Sen wins this. Fang has shown in the latest chapter that he feels weaker some time during his match with Gao, and he has shown all he's got which is truthfully nothing really impressive. On the other hand Sen is just a mystery and has had no injury whatsoever so far. He's Nogi's ace for a reason

I almost assumed that Ohma would be returning in some kind of shonen fashion

I see your point, but I feel like Wakatsuki is just too damn strong

It feels like Rei is supposed to be relevant to the plot, but I have also been speedreading a lot.

Isn't Fang supposed to be endgame though? I feel like this manga is subverting too much of my expectations.

This is how round 3 looks.

>murobuchi

between him and rato for the fastest BTFO

to be fair wakatsuki was easily one of the most hyped guys coming into the tournament

Is it just me or is fangbitch super sexy in pants

> substituting fighters comes in
I can already see what a huge shitshow this is going to be with Katsumasa going full cheats in every way possible. I really want to know how Ohma's comeback is going to play out through. Or if not, maybe the tournament is going to be intervened by a massive takeover so the losers like Setsuna is going to be relevant as the last few fights in the series.

That's for sure. I was just hoping for a bit more from him I guess.

Pants are sexy.

I'm 100% sure the lame old man's son will play a part in Ouma's revival. Guy just arrived on scene and has been shown to be a genius, being able to create mouse brain and shit. Still, I doubt Ouma will be able to fight the next match, since it's not that important of a match anyway

You know the actual Japanese raws are on nyaa, right?

Is there any chance they give a decent explanation for the MC's bullshit power up form? That thing put me off reading this for months.

Probably in some late game flashback

I just ignore Ohma for the most part, the other fighters are the main appeal here

Dude what? Ice hockey is huge in the northern states. I live in Canada but the guys in New York and stuff are still really into hockey, even compared to us. It's not football tier though. Football in places like Texas is absolutely retarded. Some of the small towns damn near shut down just for high school games.

>My corrupted brain thought this thread was going to be about rabbits not certain western country

Probably a tossed away crossbreed/illegitimate Kure subbranch child. Either way, it has to do with a strong heart to beat incredibly fast so it's literally Luffy's gear 2 without the rubber body. Most other fighters are entertaining enough that the MC is right in the middle of it all.

Thanks.

nice
i
c
e

And here I am trying to hold it until Christmas.

zenkai boost.

>all of the volumes below 15 have almost no seeders

uwot senpai, I just downloaded a 1-13 batch in less than an hour. Try searching for the name in kana instead.