/CBTS/ 593 1488 Edition

卐 卐We are undergoing the Restoration of the Republic of America卐 卐
Military/Navy Intelligence, the NSA, the Q group and more have conducted an unprecedented python approach of The-One-Jewish-PedoRing-To-Rule-Them-All. There are 4,289 sealed indictments (Cross-thread) → → fueled by the massive NSA information powerhouse turned good under Admiral Rogers.
We are living in historic times, and we've been handed a Map of what's to come, and what's going on in this war between Patriots and Jews.
Here's the catch: The Jews/MSM has lulled the normies into what Q calls Fantasy Land and they cannot handle the Truth.
Solution? Exposing the Jews. Seriously.

卐Suit up lads, we need to research how the Jews play into the destruction of America卐

卐 HEIL HITLER 卐
卐 HEIL Q 卐

(Cross-thread) → → (Cross-thread)
>Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Can you?

Here's what you need to start:
Qmap Image (This is your map in the Storm)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1510/46/1510569184557.png (embed) (embed)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/51/1511523903794.png (embed) (embed)

Qmap Text pastebin.com/Ra0Y8210 (embed) (embed)

Legend of Terms and Stringer meanings:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/53/1511535961546.png (embed) (embed)

Collaborative spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f7bc08ebbb1b444f6

Meanings of Signatures (Cross-thread) → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Search the Qmap text for any relevant terms every time news hits.
>Nothing is random.
>Everything has meaning.
>+++
>Q

Some questions imply their own answer.
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q4/preview/page/1/
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b4/QturnedA.pdf

Advise: Let this really sink in. Do it for yourself. Your own belief in this is contagious - Be a virus of confidence.
(Cross-thread) → →
>We are winning bigly.
>Q

卐Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.卐

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=T97b1wCuFpY&feature=youtu.be
cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590
youtube.com/watch?v=6IX-t1I_1iA
archive.is/oRVXp
alicebot.org/about.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
#2: *Primary Information for Digging and Learning*

MOTIVATION (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) →

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
QMAP (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) →
first Qmap updated, please verify

On Nov25, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after posted about Q (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) →

Rabbit Holes for Learning and Digging
>Jews (MAIN FOCUS)
>Israel (MAIN FOCUS)
>Uranium One
>Awan Spy Ring
>North Korea
>Iran Deal
>Rothschild Dynasty
>Soros Dynasty
>Clinton Dynasty
>Bush Dynasty
>Muslim Brotherhood and Obama
>House of Saud, Taleed and Obama
>House of Saud and 9/11
>Egypt bombing and human trafficking
>Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Prince Salman
>Change in leadership in USA, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, ___, ___.

>in need of summaries for 25, 26, and 27. Awaiting volunteer

Nov 24
(Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) →

Nov 23 II
(Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) → (Dead)

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

ϟϟ Sieg Heil! ϟϟ
ϟϟ Sieg Heil! ϟϟ

Bump. MAGA

WTF is this neo-nazi shit lmao

BUMPAN

One of the cringiest larps I've seen

These breads are comfy

/nsgcbts/ is the comfiest

HAIL Q

FUCK KIKES

kys
saged

Someone had to back off the shareblue shills.

Evening, fellow goy.

I don't know what that even means lol

I didn't think this place could become more white degenerate. I was wrong. This thread has devolved. Guess everyone who wanted this shit gone won.

Then you should be lurking not posting.

Time you goyim saw what Sup Forums is really like outside of your boomer hugbox.

Sig Heil.

LURK MOAR FELLOW NAZIPEDE

Love beats Hate.

>guess whoever wanted this gone won

((((((who)))))) are you referring to exactly?

Where is Q? I heard he posts here

K

It just became what it was rightfully intended to be.

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Who was the greatest man born in the 20th century and why is it Hitler?

Why did the eternal boomer kill the greatest hope for the white race?

He went to the other chan

But what about the Jews?

What a sickening image. Too bad, I kind of liked some of those people.

>He went to the other chan
Liar.

Yes, accumulation and sealing of indictments is common in the American judicial system. It is usually used in large mass arrests of groups like child-trafficking rings and the mob. As to the maximum amount of time an indictment can be sealed, this I do not know. Sorry.

No.

(((Them)))

I have seen this posted on Twitter. I did not think it was possible to have dual citizenship while holding a US Passport.....Do you know more about this?

The Boomer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a grandpa, newfag, larper, cancer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>>He went to the other chan
>Liar.
He did

>No.
Yes, HEIL HITLER

Are you just going to double down and continue posting this pointless spam instead of admitting that you fell for some roleplaying R_D shill?

I always assumed 'shareblue' was a play on 'Shia LeBouf' and that this was a term used to mock militant leftists.

>2 hopeless virginchans who think they dictate how this place runs get BTFO’d by a chad newfag with a single word

today was a good day for Sup Forums

lol no

you suck and your dumb reply makes no difference in anything

>militant leftists.
They have been warned. Tick tock

>666

>Q LARPed as an insider
>OP is LARPing as a NatSoc

when the (((((news))))) finally decides to report on this latest Sup Forums phenom named Q, it will only highlight this (((((OP's)))))) breads.

Why are you here when you could be enjoying all the other threads?

I can spell it out if you want:

U R A NIGGER KIKE

If you can't handle the truth, then fuck off cucks.

Sure it does.

The Boomer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a grandpa, newfag, larper, cancer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Do you just seriously heil hitler

boomer kikes don't know how to use anything

Kill yourself kike

>(((((news))))
Implying they will exist after the indictments are opened.

Glorious Fuhrer.

>An actual nigger and kike rolled in one posting on my Sup Forums

The absolute state of Sup Forums in current year

Niggers tounge my anus

You suck, and your dumb reply doesn’t make a difference in anything.

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

>boomer larper calling me a larpers

THE IRONING

Soon boomers.

good post

I'M -56% GERMAN

who the fuck is David Broch?
>wups...I've said too much

can you please tell me where I called you a larper in my post? I was simply saying your post was stupid, and simply made no difference in anything. Now you look senile too, poor user... I’m sorry it had to be this way.

kek, I like you Brazil. UMA

interesting turn of events for the boomer larp thread. cant say i dont like it.

>BOOMER CALLING ME SENILE

T H E I R O N I N G

Bump

Q = A1
youtube.com/watch?v=T97b1wCuFpY&feature=youtu.be

BECAUSE HE IS A KIKE

Fake. Hi operation mocking bird. You just couldn't leave the swastika out could you? Just so you know when trump hired your swamp creature did they know their life would be investigated to get security clearances? Smart man (Trump) you'd thought you take his administration over but all you did was expose your operatives to an investigation. Breads almost baked. We know who's committing TREASON. So will the rest of US soon. Enjoy prison or lethal injection soon.

What a shit maymay. You should feel bad.

Here's an interesting post out of Canada detailing how children were used in MK Ultra mind experiments.

cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590

Archive please
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590

Deep State have taken over this thread. Take it as a positive sign that real Q is legit :)

youtube.com/watch?v=6IX-t1I_1iA

卐 卐 卐

WHAT A KIKE YOU ARE

KILL YOURSELF BOOMER NIGGER

卐 卐 卐

>You suck
wow, faggot. calm down with that high grade banter. don't want to make any Aussies jealous.

Would be happy to if you could direct me to some instructions on how to do so. Sorry, a bit of a tech newbie....

>(((((OP)))) is a LARPing ZOGgot
why you gargle OP's nuts, goy?

>unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590

archive.is/oRVXp

alicebot.org/about.html

>muh princes
Silly boomer. It was the Jews.

Fukn CIA/NAzI fuk boys don't stand a chance against MAGA. Them Devil Dogs gona eat your ass real good....

Are you kidding? I've been here since CBTS #1, and this is the cleanest the thread has been in a long time. Sometimes we had thread after thread go by without a single useful post. If I post something now, there's a chance someone might respond to it and get a conversation going before the thread is closed. Tons of clutter gone, just like that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.