Bleach

The novel was released early at Animate in Shibuya and Shinjuku.

Information from Bleach threads in 2ch and Twitter.

There is a Renruki illustration.
There are Kubo and Matsubara’s comments.
Byakuya is very cute.
Rukia has the reason that she uses the last name(Kuchiki) in Gotei, and there is Renruki fan’s tweet that she thought the reason is very cute.
There is explanation about Ichika’s name and it is related to Ichigo and Orihime.
There is also Ichihime description and Masaki was mentioned.

Not confirmed yet, but the possibility of true spoiler is very high.
“Renruki and Ichihime fandom will be happy for reading this novel.” is in every review.

We needs answers.

Also bonus points for making ichirukists cry bitch tears.

I want to read about this very cute nii-sama.

Did they decide on their kid's name even before she got knocked up?

Holy fuck, my side. Ichika was probably named after both Orihime and Ichigo.

The suffering of IRs just doesn't end. This is karma for all the years.

>ichika named after ichigo and orihime
IRfags on eternal suicide watch

It is strange seeing Kazui being cute and shit when he has the potential to become Yhwach 2.0.

Nothing ever ends.

The kanji in Ichika are strawberry and flower right? So I assume flower is the reference to Orihime.

>So I assume flower is the reference to Orihime.
How sweet.

Yhwach was a cute bishi before getting old.

DRAW A SNAKE

I mean, it makes sense even if you don't ship. Orihime is Rukia's best female friend, and Ichigo is Renji's best bro. One thing Kubo was more than happy to show frequently was how close Orihime and Rukia got throughout the series.

>tfw I am a Salt based being that was born after bleach
someone end me please, my life is suffering

You're an IRfag?

What kind of weirdass zanpakuto spirit do you think he has?

Possible sketches from the the novel. It seems like Renruki on the left, and Ichihime on the right. Not sure about the middle.

Why does middle look familiar?

Kubo sameface maybe? I genuinely don't remember this dude, unless he's some new character.

He vaguely reminds me of Ganju.

I thought the same thing.

Couldn't care less about who is porking who.

Give me more Aizen dammit.

Post the juicy parts. The aftermath of the war, people's thoughts about Ichigo. The state of Ichigo's powers. How old are Ichika and Kazui?

>Aizenfags

Literally the new Madarafags.

>Byakuya is very cute.
Yoruichi agrees.

Don't you mean the original Madarafags?

Fuck off, Momo.

来月発売予定の『BLEACH』小説の挿絵が公開!

Illustrations of 『BLEACH』 novel that will be released next month were revealed!
まず最初のコーナーは『BLEACH』。先日発売が発表された『BLEACH』の小説、『BLEACH WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU』の中に収録される、久保帯人先生による描きおろしの挿絵の一部が公開となった!!

The first corner is 『BLEACH』. Part of the illustrations that was drawn by Kubo Sensei in 『BLEACH』 novel, 『BLEACH WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU』 , were revealed!!

本日公開された挿絵は3枚。ルキアと恋次を中心に死神たちが集まっている様子と、謎の男性キャラクター、一護と織姫らしき二人組の後ろ姿を描いたもの。来月に発売を控える小説第一弾への期待感が一層高まる発表となった。

Today, three illustrations were revealed. An appearance of Shinigamis who gathered around Rukia and Renji, a mysterious male character, and a drawing of the back of two people like Ichigo and Orihime. It is an announcement to raise the expectation for the first novel that will be released next month.

>how close Orihime and Rukia got throughout the series.
That's why RukiHime would have made more sense.

>Ywach beats down Ichigo and Orihime
>Rukia goes to Orihime immediately

I will never forget /u/s trolling when that chapter came out

>ichika named after ichigo and orihime

My fucking sides. If Ichigo calls Orihime the sun of his life like Isshin did with Masaki then it's over, the IRs will never recover from something like that.

After the colapse of deathberry, this just feels like beating a death horse, it's not funny anymore

>it's not funny anymore
I think it is. They were high and mighty for over ten years, and would harass anyone that didn't agree with their ridiculous views on the manga.

>it's not funny anymore
Karma getting back at 15 years of shitposting will never stop being funny.

What do you think IRfags felt like when they first realized Ichigo and Orihime got married in the last chapter? Do you think it was like actual physical illness?

They mostly felt rage and despair and wanted so badly for the decision to backfire on Kubo. Too bad most fans didn't give a damn about the romance.

I'm sure some did, especially those on deathberry. One IR started popping pills to calm themselves down, and one rage-cried in public.

Anybody got that picture of Ichigo and Renji in tuxedos while Rukia and Orihime are in dresses?

>rage cried in public
???

Angry crying.

Yeah, Orihime is associated with flowers.

Yeah, i know about that, i mean, in public?, where do you saw that?

Do you know the story of Christian Weston Chandler? If you don't, read it, you'll likely feel the same as ichirukists did when Death and Strawberry was confirmed.

You fags are STILL pretending to like any of these endgame parings?

I love Orihime.

Even when Pierrot fucks up her eyes and ruins art pieces.

In other words she was basically pressured into this.

We know, Kubo.

Anything wrong with them?

Mental gymnastics.

I love thicchime.

Deathberry screencap.

again, does anybody have that scan with renji and ichigo in tuxedos while the girls are in dresses?

Oh, I'll find it in a few hours if you're still here.

ill be waiting then!

>In other words she was basically pleasured into this.
FTFY

user that asked here, thanks a lot. I've been looking everywhere, but can't find it.

Pressured into marrying someone of a lower class status? Give it up with the mental gymnastics.

Fanart is not needed.

Kubo's version of Orihime is best.

>Ever since the that godawful ending people suddenly like Orihime and fucking RENJI.
Someone make sense out of this.

Thank you user.

I've never seen that. That's really cute.

Hime a best.

What's next for Kubo?

He'll write another manga about some other concept that allows him to draw cool shit.

Restarting Zombie Powder.

What's wrong with them?

I can't see shit. These motherfuckers couldn't leak a better picture than this?

He needs to make a manga about fashion since he knows how to design characters. He'd probably even enjoy writing it.

My waifu Orihime looks great. So happy to let Ichigo stand next to her every now and then.

Remember when they said that Ichika was a combo of Ichigo + Rukia?

Hilarious. Turns out, that once again, it was Ichihime all along.

Kubo is spoiling us with how much despair he can throw at the IRs. It's amazing.

Supposedly in the rebooted souls databook, Kubo assigned each character a kanji that represents them. Rukia got heart, while Orihime got flower.

The IR talk a lot about the musicals, fanart, poems and what not, but they never show these

It's a well known fact that IR brainwashed themselves into believing that their headcanon was a thing by dismissing anything that would threaten it.

We're still big.

So comfy. So soft.

On the autism no doubt.

>Kubo probably hates ichirukists more than anyone else

It all starts to make sense.

>rebooted souls databook
is that a new one?

Is Rukia an IH shipper?

They did force him off of Twitter and harass him as Orihime became a more important character. This is just his payback.

Isn't that obivous?

A lot of characters in this manga were shipping IH.

Really showed that Kubo couldn't develop it between the two characters themselves.

Ichigo was pretty much peer pressured into it.

>Kubo will never make more content about the ultimate semen demon

How does it feel?

Don't give up on the hope, we still can get that Kira ilustration, i don't think that Kubo would miss a chance to do it

Wow, the IRfags are going to be pissed when they find out Ichika is also named after Orihime.

>Ichigo was pretty much peer pressured into it.

How on Earth would they be able to damage control that? That would literally be the killing blow on their bullshit theories.

I need this to be confirmed badly.

Ichigo didn't feel anything romantic for her throughout the whole series. Oh, it still matters because Orihime felt something for him? Sorry, it was still one-sided and the narrative is written like Ichigo HAD to return her feelings.

But user, it makes total sense. He was peer pressured into becoming the lover of a beautiful young woman with a fun, outgoing personality who's shown to care about him a lot. No-one in their right mind would fall in love with someone like that.

The IR musical proposal has been proven to be made up.

>a beautiful young woman with a fun, outgoing personality
"KUROSAKU-KUN!"

Poor Ichigo was forced to be with a beautiful and kind girl who will love him forever. He can just cry on her giant breasts about the "pressure."

>animefag
Kek, that was vastly exaggerated by pierrot

Stop trying to make Orihime sound better than she actually is.

Orihime never forced her feelings on him though. She even pulled back from kissing him because she realized it was wrong. Sure there were times where she would stutter or blush around him, but that's normal.

Hey, she can have a whole conversation with "KUROSAKI-KUNs". Oriohime is very special.

The Ichihime sketch really riled up the anti-Orihime people out there huh?

People didn't like Orihime until the end. You are all pretty much star-fuckers. "Oh, she's getting screwed by the main character like she always wanted! That means she's good now!"