Trickster

Anyone still watching this? I'm wondering if they'll actually deal with the fallout from Hanasaki's idiocy and guilt instead of brushing it under the rug.

They'll all forgive him, but he'll probably be an angsty faggot for another episode or two.

I'll take the outside bet and say he ends up a genuine villain.

I don't doubt they will. Hell, they likely already have, but I'm hoping that his angsty self at the end isn't there to just fill up another episode and then be forgotten, but that they'll actually change his character somewhat, or even change how others treat him

That would be fun but I don't see it happening at all

Is this a fujobait anime or is there a real homo ship?

I don't know if it counts when it's Gackt.

The villain seems to be a legit faggot, if that counts, but I don't see anything between the two main characters that could even be called bait, much less areal homoship.

Wasn't he already "brainwashed" by The Man With 20 Faces? Wouldn't he get officially removed from the detective agency then?

One is a yandere one-sided(?). The main ship is pure bait as Kobayashi needs to get humanized first and actually start to feel for others and to himself.

20 Faces was a legit homo. He was so hard gay for Akechi-kun that his ghost haunted the living, or some shit

I like this anime but at the same time I know it's painfully mediocre and it's pacing is all over the place. How do you deal with this complacency, anons?

>yfw the only gay on screen kiss of the season went to this anime and not YOI

By watching other shows as well and having other hobbies.

Wasn't there one in Keijo?

There's nothing else to watch on mondays so I keep going out of nothing else to do

>Wasn't he already "brainwashed" by The Man With 20 Faces? Wouldn't he get officially removed from the detective agency then?
That was briefly mentioned in the episode. It's not certain if 20 Faces did something to him or not, and he wants to keep it a mystery for more suffering.

I can't imagine Hanasaki being kicked out of the agency on an uncertainty, but I wonder if he did do something to him or not

user, my time is worth dirt. Why should I be upset if I spend a few hours watching something less than stellar?

This is depressing. I feel like in a better anime the writing would make things interesting with the aftermath of the last episode, but considering how this anime has been so far I just feel like they'll resolve it quickly and dumbly

desu lads how many people actually watch this

Frankly I've been in Un-go threads with more posters.

I watch it but I hate it.

Hanasaki is a bitch but his dad did want to return him to the orphanage and Akechi's father figure skills are fucking garbage. I just hate everyone except 20 faces, since at least 20 faces is supposed to be a crazy murderer.

I can't say it's good but I enjoy it enough to keep watching to find out where this will lead.

It started with 20 IPs on the 1st episode. Now the threads have 5-10 on average.

Pretty mediocre, but can't help but to watch as there is nothing on my watchlist on Mondays. I'm only watching it for the qt white haird fuccboi desu sempai. Hanasaki can go die in a fire though, what a shitty partner.

To be fair, there's a reason hanasaki is so shit since everyone he looks up to is shit. it would be nice if Akechi admitted he fucked up and apologized to Hanasaki and Hanasaki in turned stops being a little bitch. But I feel this will only be a dream

Me. And some other anons. Why don't you check on MAL?

the soundtrack is pretty good I guess

Worst Anime of this season

That's true. I really like the ED too.

Hanasaki a lewd

wat

I dont remember this, which episode is it from?

ep 7 I think

You don't hang out naked in your homeboy's room?

that scene came outta nowhere

Yeah, they threw that at us and then basically turned around and threatened to trash this relationship completely. If Kobayashi were anyone but Kobayashi, it would have been trashed.

Just comparing dick sizes like good bros, no homo here.

Nothing gay about bouncing ass naked on your bro's bed.

Someone post the money edit.

if hanasaki & kobayashi don't fuck by the end of this I'm gonna be mad

They're either going to fuck or become mortal enemies like Akechi and 20 Faces. Those are the only two tracks I can see this heading for, with the possible third but unlikely track that Hanasaki actually keeps his "promise" and manages to kill Kobayashi like Kobayashi wants but without the permanent heel turn of becoming a full-time nemesis/villain. That's a super long shot route, though, if only because I don't know if they'll have the balls to stray that far from Ranpo's Kobayashi.

delivering

shit's lewd

I wholeheartedly maintain that this shit was gay as fuck

>Hanasaki actually keeps his "promise" and manages to kill Kobayashi
I would find that kind of hilarious and it may be one of the main reasons I'm keeping an eye on the show.

Regardless of whether or not there is, at the very least we'll get doujins of kobayashi getting his boipuci annihilated

>Ranpo
>gay as fuck

Tracks true. If the guy wasn't an outright homosexual himself, he was at least totally fascinated by the idea of homosexual relationships.

I dunno, at the end of last episode everything seems to be water under the bridge.

It still doesn't explain that Hanasaki would apologise to Kobayashi of all people cause he literally does not give a fuck

We haven't even begun to see the ramifications of Hanasaki actively trying to kill Akechi, though. I also doubt Inoue's brushed it all aside yet, either. As for the Kobayashi apology, yeah, HE might not have given a fuck, but Hanasaki threw some sick-ass burns at him when it wasn't deserved, an apology for that's probably only the start of him doing penance for his sins. Oh, and he still has to go and apologize to Daddy for being a little shit without having all the information about what went down with Haru, and between Akechi, Daddy, and Inoue, there's plenty of space for someone to not be so forgiving or accommodating as Kobayashi.

>please select all sushi
Captcha, please. Pancakes, crepes, a sundae, and ham are not sushi at all, nor are picturesque picnic scenes. You gave me two sushi pictures, not three, don't give me shit asking for more when there aren't any.

May the homo gods hear you.

lol this will probably be the most replies a trickster thread will ever get

Still have another cour coming, unlike other shows that are just ending. I expect things will get busy once it sinks in just how shitty this upcoming season really is, and people will be looking for a new Endride to tide them over.

>It still doesn't explain that Hanasaki would apologise to Kobayashi of all people
He's a complete an-heroing wreck now so he'll probably just be trying to apologize to everyone in sight.

desu user your overview and analysis of the current state of the show and its characters is far too good for this show, knowing how quickly it goes through story arcs and supposedly major events. That being said I'm still gonna watch

I just want to see where MC's feelings of worthlessness, lack of purpose and wish of being an hero come from. It will probably be something really shitty like being scared of hurting others, but I still have some hope. Hanasaki stopped being a good character since he was revealed to be a stupid rich kid. Fuck this faggot. Waste of Ryota Ohsaka's voice

I think at the moment only Akechi and Gackt know he even tried to attack Akechi. From the perspective of the kids it was just a kidnapping incident. Since Akechi doesn't ever talk anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't mention it to the others.

A stupid ADOPTED rich kid who isn't even the oldest of the ADOPTED rich kids who thinks people only value him because he's a rich kid and not for any other reason.

Akechi won't have to. 20 Faces will make sure everyone knows and everyone sees. I'll even go so far as to predict it'll be that derpy little shut-in bitch and her owl that will be the vector for it.

>>yfw the only gay on screen kiss of the season went to this anime and not YOI
It seems fujo prefer the headcanon to the real thing. It always amazed me.

really? Everyone in the mall at that exact time was actually working with 20 faces. This show is really asking a lot of us to swallow

I think this is like the second thread I've seen for the show, I'm surprised this many other people are still watching it.

while it's great to eat gourmet food, sometimes you just want to eat a shitty burger from mcdonalds, user

I honestly can't read this anime. There doesn't seem to be some overarching narrative, with 20 faces being just some episodic "villain of the week" type shtick. Hopefully we get some idea of where it's all going in the second cour

The funninest thing is that the genre of this show is suppose to be mystery, but the only mystery I can think of is "how pants on head retarded will the ending be?" because the only thing thats somewhat interesting that they're doing with the characterization is Hanasaki being a little bitch and 20 being a glittering fruit basket.

Now that I look at it, Winter lineup looks like trash, or just borderline "nothing". It might be the shittiest winter lineup yet.

why is it that most of the bad/mediocre animes out there usually have pretty good soundtracks?

I think everyone has something to apologise for. Hanasaki was shit, but he lost it due to other peoples shit parenting (akechi and daddy) and a complete lack of caring: noone even thought to call him to see if he was ok during his time away from the agency despite how clearly fucked up he was.

Hanasaki needs to apoligise, a lot, but Akechi needs to show he cares more, too. When Kobayashi starts acting less emotionless stunted than you, youre fucked.

I really hope this arc will culminate in people actually talking to each other, but i dont know what Hanasaki will do. He might decide to make up for his shit but hiding his self liathing and trying to do his job flawlessly, or he might decide he diesnt deserve to be a detective and keave fir goid. Or try to and Akechi doesnt let him and claims some retarded shit like "you need to pay" instead of saying " because i have childhood issues but i do care about you, you murdetous little shit"

I dunno senpai, don't all straight guys take close up pictures of their friends faces for later personal viewing?

ill be watching him tonight

Because thats where all the effort goes.

Crazy spelling aside this is pretty much the best summary of the situation/prediction going forward.

I want Kobayashi to bury his face in those armpits.

>some weird power again
Nigga you lied to and neglected the shit out of a lonely kid that was depending on you, all he had to do was pick of the pieces. It wasn't friggin' brainwashing magic.

>I really hope this arc will culminate in people actually talking to each other,

I think you're putting way too much faith into the writing of this show. Knowing how the previous episodes have gone, any sort of scene involving penance from Hanasaki will be over and done with in about five minutes tops.

2lewd

I still don't get why kobayashi was trying to save hanasaki. I thought he didn't care about other people dying or whatever that gay catch-phrase was

To be fair, there's a no homo reason for that. Hanasaki made it a goal to get Kobayashi smiling, so seeing him do it is just about a personal victory for him

I'm on my phone and it's shit, I apologize.

fuck I forgot to add the image

Tsundere.

Me

>I thought he didn't care about
He didnt, but through the power of bland writing, bait and friendship he's opening up to Hanasaki. His anger at the start of the episode upon seeing him crying showed he isnt really just doing it because he wants to be killed

Wasn't it because he wanted to make sure that Hanasaki kept his promise and killed him?

i though akechi's merc partner was a chick and then she was never going to kill again

was that fucking 20faces or what

>i though akechi's merc partner was a chick

I'm afraid you are seriously mistaken.

Yeah, that "chick" was the male master criminal known as twenty faces.

>i though akechi's merc partner was a chick

I got news for ya mate.

I dropped it when they stopped showing her

to be fair, she got some screen time in the last episode

fuck

this thing right here?

is seriously supposed to be 20face?

>but Hanasaki threw some sick-ass burns at him

oh yeah, but seeing kobayashi not give a fuck was hilarious

He wouldn't have gotten mad when he saw him crying, if that was all it was. They likely want him to slowly open up to Hanasaki

yes that is 20 faces (male)

I laughed when, thisepisode, 20 facs started going off on how he'd have al guests killed but as he spoke Kobayashi kept whining they should just take Hanasaki and go

Whatever Kobayashi went through in his backstory, it completely used up all his fucks.

>Father that nearly sent him back to the orphanage is running to him
>Akechi nowhere to be seen

Akechi you dumb fuck, your crazy ex is going to get to Hanasaki again

While it was a cool shot, how in Christ's name can twenty faces afford what appears to be a giant battleship in the sky.

20 faces is in love with Akechi and looks hurt over something. I guess he can't forgive Akechi for shooting him. But he 's pretty yandare so it might be one sided.

Yeah I wonder if Akechi will turn out to be similar to his father and not like the detective father he had.

>To be fair, there's a reason hanasaki is so shit since everyone he looks up to is shit.
Pretty much.
Akechi makes Gackt's job easy for him.

Maybe if Akechi hadn't bene revealed to actually care in some hidden shitty way, he might have. As it is he's still too hung up and now guilty to actually give up on getting Akechi's attention. Or maybe since he helped trick his father out of his shit, he might quit the agency in guilt and start trying to be his ideal son as his apology

>Gackt's job
What?

>>Gackt's job
>What?
20 Faces.

It's been a long day, thanks