Ajit Pai

Okay guys, how do we get this dumb cunt out of office? Fuck this tech support looking motherfucker. If you don't care about net neutrality at least do it because he ain't white.
Brainstorm ideas here

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
asbmb.org/Advocacy/advocacy.aspx?id=14388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indians are honorary whites

Looks like he took a poo on your net neutrality which caused some controversy in your internal loo.

Suck it up senpai and fuck off you ATT shill

I'm sure they are in your country

Wow this man must be REALLY pissing off the tech companies to have the shills just be straight up babies about this shit.

Indians are the defendants of the original aryans
Also super power by 2020

AT&T actually stand to benifit much from this bill you know? All this does is create a problem where there doesn't need to be one.

Lol rebbit is desperate. You've been here since what 2015 at the earliest? Maybe try leas and it wont be so obvious you are a barely functioning newfag

Gay

>ATT Shill
That would be Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc. shill. ATT is with the poo in loo on this.

Fuck off Himanshu

why dont we just call him with burner phones and leave him messages calmly explaining what we think is wrong with the deal

Ajit Pai's phone number and home address,
703x533x7359
4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, Virginia 22207
Official FCC email:[email protected] office number is 202x418x2000

Someone call and post on vocaroo.

Because there is nothing wrong with it

Damn you kike shills are afraid now that he called out Twitter and kike valley for censoring right wing accounts

I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about twitter. I just like the internet the way it is.

Indians are tolerated servants

>I couldn't give less of a

Congrats for the appropriate usage of this phrase. You guys are learning. First it was irony, now this!

Anybody who is advocating for putting the internet in the hands of the government over the free market is a fucking cucked faggot and a commie.

Because the market and companies have your best interest at heart?

Because the fucking government does?

This guy called out twitter and youtube for censoring conservatives, and called out cloudflare for taking down the daily stormer

Fuck off shareblue.

Are you people seriously falling for this? I'm honestly baffled at people who are okay with this. Do you even understand what Net Neutrality is? If it's gone then ISPs have the right to do anything they want to ALL websites. EVERY ONE. That means right wing anything. If they don't like it, you can't see it. How did you fall for signing away your freedom this hard.

What is wrong with the current state of the internet right now?

The internet is not in either. Right now it belongs to the people. The government is mostly hands off and the companies who run it are forced to give you the best deal possible and not fuck you up hard. How exactly is taking away restrictions set in place to limit the abuse of the consumer giving the internet to the government?

name more than 2 internet service providers and tell me that there isn't a monopoly on that

>How exactly is not taking away restrictions set in place to limit the abuse of the consumer giving the internet to the government?
What I meant to say

AJIT MY SON

fuck i want to give the guy a promotion

suck a dick fag

"net neutrality" is a fucking meme, these restrictions do not do shit to protect consumers. Read the fucking OP.

The only time pol supports a shitskin is when he is cucking their internet

*read the statements the op is referencing.

This.

> private companies have the right to censor alt right media

>private companies have a right to charge what they want to different bandwidth users

Oohhhh nooooo

did that liberal agenda backfire....oh man...that sucks

Ajit Pai is literally lying to you and you're eating it up because he was appointed by trump. This does not benefit you or anyone but ISPs. You are rooting for the wrong side. You are being played and you and everyone else in the world is going to pay for it. Literally.

>if anyone wants to skip the foreplay and just read how this will play out/what the NN shills will be bitching about

No, the twitter shit was simple deflection and people fall for it.

>twitter can ban your ass so ISPs should be allowed to fuck your ass

Here's how it will play out actually

yes niggerfaggot shills like you were posting the same retarded pasta in the last thread

Kill yourself faggot

Liberal retard can't into logic.
Read all those shit again, almost every single fucking time ISP trying to do some funny shit they got fucked up without any of those NN bullshit.

Also read the 2017, do take note that NN does not prevent ISP from doing that and that they weren't punished for doing so.

>company tries this, gets BTFO
>companies should never be able to try things I think are bad because google told me so

>companies should never be able to try things I think are bad because google told me so
Try things such as charge more money for you to go to Sup Forums or say you can't go there entirely?

I say the second Net Neutrality is taken away we all take out all money from our bank accounts and do everything in our power to kickstart a second great depression. Then they will see

Hahahaha
Lefty goes racist
My fellow Jews let's get this guy who pisses of the left so much fired just because of his skin color
Lolol

yes you stupid fucking piece of shit

once again word for word the same shills from here

It's hilarious how willing you are to buy into rhetoric from the very people you despise who are trying to hurt you. All Pai has to do is point out that websites have blocked conservatives and all of a sudden you think he's on your side. And ISPs shouldn't be able to do things the consumer thinks is bad because it's literally blocking free speech.

Because the US is the size of fucking Colorado? If the old rules were helping speed up the internet admittedly by the FCC in the text of their bill why would the new ones change that?

I didn't mean to actually highlight that particular post
was referring to the entire thread
I already see the same shilling strat here
>someone is going to block all of Sup Forums because that makes sense for business reasons somehow

FCC is literally POO with some eraser parts. Let that sink in.

>guys
>be my personal army
>six millionth Soros-sponsored post attacking Pai
I am so glad you lost this fight, OP. And here we are on Sup Forums discussing it. Remember when losing Net Neutrality would supposedly make that impossible?

Soros, is that (You)?

It isn't lost yet retard

Have you not seen what a twitter mob can get a company to do? It would be so easy for them to justify the removal of this entire website. A company fears the boycott they threaten and submits.

Holly shiieeet. You Amerifags prepare your asshole cause your gonna get fucked over by this pajeet

We didn't lose it yet you idiot. These are the kinds of people supporting anti net neutrality

while unintended consequences always linger, if trump likes him he's fine by /po/

An aussie has more perspective than a native of the country effected by this

Ooo sCaRy

No one that faggoty looking could have gotten that far in life without fucking a few 12 year old boys

Ok, here’s what you do. Go here and find out who your elected officials are if you don’t already know-
usa.gov/elected-officials
Next, copypasta this letter and change the details to reflect your interest in not being suppressed and exploited by corporate monstrosities, that is if you give a fuck about the internet being regulated by tyrants who are richer than god and hate wrongthink opinions and the free flow of information.
asbmb.org/Advocacy/advocacy.aspx?id=14388
Do something you lazy fucking faggots.

What does that second link have to do with anything?

Until 2015, when Verizon won a case that forced the government to place the internet under title II instead of title I or lose the legal abilly to punish those actions. They literally can't do anything to them if they remove the title II classification.

We voted for this. He's Trump's guy.

Trump picked the wrong faggot for chairman of FCC. His cabinet is nothing but businessmen, owners, CEOs, etc. that has no experience in politics.

Should have voted for Hillary then. This is exactly what we voted for. What else did you expect the republican party to do?

Oh wait. Muh emails. Nevermind.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯