One Piece 850

Sanji didn't care for his family before.. but he had a slight respect for Reiju, of all the Vinsmokes to see hurt by Pudding Oda chose her because he wanted to show that Pudding will be a antagonist to the Strawhats since Sanji cares about Reiju.

Reiju is the one who put those cuffs on Sanji. Serves her right.

Evil Pudding is a semen demon

This is a obvious plot twist, she say herself that she's very good at acting

SAPUFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

So what's keeping Reiju from curb-stomping Pudding at this moment?

Maybe Pudding is really really strong.

Fuck, her forehead's massive.

Has there ever been a character THIS strong without there have ever been even a hint before of how strong they were?

fuji tora? or at least for a brief moment

Probably because of the slime she have on the arms
doujinshi when ?

Any of the Dwarves?

They had Robin down on lock the first time we met them.
We knew as soon as we saw him he was a BAMF

She is hurt so badly she can barely even stand
did you miss last weeks chapter or something?

Crocus? We don't find out he was a core member of the pirate kings crew till Rayleigh tells them

But how did she get hurt? I doubt it was pudding or the slime.

Yeah, but he's the lighthouse guy at the mouth of the grand line, so we all assumed he wasn't completely powerless.

Maybe Pudding has some special power?

But he lives inside a giant whale which I doubt many people actually go inside of, so he wouldn't really encounter anyone

So regarding the 3rd eye of Pudding, is it:

1) DF power
2) new race
3) some birth defect

Does anyone here also believe that Luffy is basically forced to beat Big Mom this arc? Several characters will die because their lifetime is stolen if Luffy doesn't beat her unconscious and there is no getting away from this island without beating her and her commanders.

Sanji will Rescue his sister soon.

I'd go with 1.

Reiju put fake cuffs on Sanji.

This is the biggest reason why I think Pudding is faking being evil. It gives the SHs a convenient way to get Sanji out of there without having to confront big mom.

Real Thread

Nah, they were real.

Blackbeard. No that one scrub doesn't count nor the offcreen attack on Wapol.

kys yourself

Puddingfags are delusional wow

First for Tamago vs Pedro will be the best fight of the timeskip

Okay, so Blackbeard is one, but we saw him for all of, what, one chapter before we knew he was serious buisness? We've seen Pudding for a long ass time now.

I really really like the new evil Pudding

Too many things just don't add up. The whole waiting for the wedding thing and listening to sanji request just to still plan on killing them all. The whole pudding being close to Lola and having that flashback by herself in the rain. Pudding telling all the enemies her plan ahead of time, her fake crying and not letting her brother hear what she was telling luffy, and if BM sent pudding to trick the SH like she said then why was BM so confused when luffy told her that pudding was their friend?

>anime is going to censor Pedro ripping out his eye

Nami vs PUDDING better be good

How are Luffy and Nami going to escape?

I agree, I think there are this raises too many questions to be as simple as it seems.

Jinbei?

Is Pudding really crying in those panels where she speaks with Reiju?

Sanji will sneak in with the bento. Or Jinbe will show up.

When was the last time we saw Crocodile?

Look for yourself. Do you see it?
Now remember the five stages of grief and loss.

>tfw Crocodile becomes the Pirate King

No. It would be obvious

A man can dream.

She's crying from laughter

Has Jinbei lost some of his lifespan too?

It's not that farfetched. Crocodile has to be working for a Yonkou right now, at least as a front. And we know a huge number of people are invited to the wedding.
It's a possibility.

So I'm guessing that sanji will drop the food and dip off, she will go to see what the noise was and instantly realize he was there. In that moment reiju will escape. She will go back to him faking and he will act no differently. She will proceed to get mad knowing that he knows her true self but is still acting nice. Screencap this

I am a retard, please remind me how the third eye was foreshadowed?

Chopper and Carrot

She was shown over 200 chapters ago

She was shown during fishman island with it. Plus every time she blushes you can see her forehead goes red also

It wasn't foreshadowed, it was a known fact.

after Fishman Island

>spee D. reader

Pedro cut Tamago in half, right?

Pretty good chapter, had a lot going on.

It was shown at the end of fishman island. Chapter 651.

>sanji will drop the food
just no

I'm mad Oda reverted back to generic female eyes. These round ones looked so much better.

How will Nami defeat Pudding?

Why was she pretending to be the good Pudding in front of her mom?

No they don't retard. She looks ugly as fuck with round eyes. This chapter she looks hot

>Sanji
>wasting food
It's pretty obvious he'll bring it to Luffy soon

Of course you do, you have shit taste.

He has lost all hope and doesn't know where luffy is. He will being doing a lot of first in this arc. Waste food and pudding will be the first girl he slaps

>nami or robin
>ever getting a real fight post-timeskip

Gol D. Roger. A bit of a stretch, but we have no idea how strong he is despite being pirate king.

You do buddy. You like ugly girls

Pedro is getting more based by the day

>Sanji broken
>Luffy mad as fuck and can't rip his arms off
Seeing Mad Luffy is always nice but it's also nice to see him becoming a man.

Thanks.

My memory is shit.

Dude pudding is the perfect fight for Nami.
It's going to be great

At least ugly girls aren't clones.

Does anyone have an image of Kuma in the anime with really fucked up proportions right after he gets rid of Perona?

> A man forgives a woman's lies

Pudding confimed for playing an act. Sanji always knows the content of a lady's heart. You'll see

>and doesn't know where luffy is.
Speed D reader, pls, stap.

Pudding could beat Reiju who's a lot stronger than Nami.

>perfect fight for Nami
No she's not, if she's stronger then reiju then Nami shouldn't even be close to her level

Puddingfag please.
Pudding has literally no reason to be lying. She has Reiju at her mercy, and it's unlikely she let Sanji in on the scene on purpose.

>he does know that luffy is locked away in a book

user stop being retarded. He was in his room the whole time luffy was fighting and then was picking flowers and making food the rest of the time. It's no Way he knows where luffy is at.

Nami has Nakama power

>luffy will never punch Pudding's face
It hurts. Oh well.

Seemed like an absurd amount of cursing in this chapter by Luffy and Nami. I don't know if it's a mistranslation, or intentional to show how enraged Luffy is.

>no reason to be lying
Same reason why she would cry while leaving luffy? Or have thoughts about Lola talking about choosing her own destiny. user this arc is full of shit that doesn't have reasons

Who said he won't?

Yo dawg, nigger stream commin thru

>literally said all of Big mama's children are messed up
>expecting pudding to be any different
Saw it from a mile away.

Oda is a whiteknight now. Even if Pudding remains evil she's never gonna get half the punches in the face she deservces.

Niggastream nigging as usual.

But lola and Aladdin wife aren't messed up.

So what is the power of her eye?

hownew.ru

I think he means that Luffy will rip his hands.

Fucking pudding by Luffy was hilarious

So a mistrans, yeah. It's about what I expect.

Dunno, but it must be pretty powerful if she managed to beat Reiju.

I can shit in two th...