"the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

>"the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
>gets infringed anyway
explain how we aren't living in a dystopian society. How can california or new york or any other state make so many weapons outright illegal and soay others forced under heavy restrictions, how can any state deny open carry, what is this shit?

This isn't freedom. The jews have already fucked us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freedom of association is trashed too, and some versions of free speech.

"well regulated", dumb ass

In New York millions of citizens didn't register their weapons and are now felons. You commiefornians are just cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ

I wonder how it feels to be French and lose at everything I do in life.

It's so weird you know.

I always thought the liberal ideologies were self evident over how wrong they were, how stupid they were, how bad they were, how no serious planning occurred for their ideas, how they never have any longterm outcome or goal, how they don't even seem to have any semblance of spacial or temporal awareness -- i thought this was all self evident, and that any normal person would just see it and reel back for a laugh.

yet it's these same liberal ideologies that are gaining foothold across america to censor, restrict, and deny citizens.

it's so weird. I woulda thought we'd have all just laughed at them into suicide by shame of their brainletism but instead they've somehow gotten control in our country.

so weird.

Muh gunz.

Hold on, Anglo: The 2A says "well regulated". Always has; always will.

The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.
-2 Thessalonians, Chapter 2

fuck your hobby and constitution

Because Democrats and lefties are treasonous.

Idiot. Well regulated MILITIA. Meaning the militia will be well trained and supplied. Fucking idiot.

"Well regulated" means kept well supplied and in good working order. Popular redefinition of terms does not change law.

this.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>right of the people to keep and bear Arms
The militia and the people are two separate entities in this clause.

watch this

the basis for every redpill is understanding that a sufficiently comfortable life can be as traumatic and psychologically debilitating as a sufficiently miserable one
it means understanding that the reason all of this is happening is because the average person is quite seriously insane

not sure if jewish attempt at subversive wordplay or just dumb goyim who fell for it

For cucks sake americans.
You used to be able to walk around with a fucking thompson before Roosevelt, now you get thrown in jail for owning a glock 18.
Your 2nd ammenment rights have been geting eroded day by day in the last 100 years.
Get your shit together.

>be France
>surrender

It's easy to take a few words out of context to twist it into your own definition. You seem to think the shortened context of "well regulated" applies to some sort of necessary and all-encompasing restriction of firearms for law-abiding citizens.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
this literally means that in order to have and maintain a free society, it is necessary for its citizens to own firearms, in the best interests of individual self-preservation. A well regulated Militia means that a larger entity must exist for the purpose of defense. The militias (military) must be well-equipped and well trained at all times and to be able to act in a combative role for the greater populace to maintain peace and civility against any size threat.

On an individual level, wether that be in a self-defence situation (each case determined by our court system), for recreational sport, or survival; owning a firearm is a necessity, so long as the individual is using it for all legal and lawful purposes.
Individual states determine and define their own firearm laws. Some restrict more than others, but no state can completley ban all sales of firearms from its people.

I don't know but those states are the only places worth living, the rest of the country is basically New York/California welfare recipients. So, maybe they are onto something.

Nope. US code title 10, subtitle A, part 1, chapter 12, section 246 codifies the militia as two classes consisting of all able bodied men ages 17-45 who are, or have declared the intention to become, citizens of the United States, as well as females who are members of the National Guard
Part 1, the Organized Militia, is the National Guard and Naval Militia.
Part 2, the Unorganized Militia, is all members of The Militia who are not members of the National Guard.
Both are to be kept well supplied and in good working order.

This argument of yours never had any legs to stand on in the first place.
Here's mine: every form of gun control is unconstitutional as it hampers the militia's ability to fall in with the U.S. Regular Forces or to, whether passively or actively, keep their own government in check.

Uneducated hicks, or Republicans are the ones who are willing to give up their rights to fight imaginary brown people that live in the middle east.

It's crazy how a lack of education can turn an entire party into easily manipulated pawns for the rich deep state.

>maybe they're onto something
Yes, massive income inequalities and crime

Bad click. You're good.

>1 post by this ID
>anti-gun

>be me
>live in a fucking lakehouse a 30m drive out of the city up in the hills
>afford it by being a line cook
>got a CC license within months of moving in from cuckfornia
>constantly strapped, legally. M&P shield .45 for just over 250 bucks through a dealer
>can fuck 16 year olds
>right down the hill is a 7/11 across the street from a high school
>got shoulder tapped by some high school juniors over the summer while picking up beer with my coworker
>"lol whatever let's have them over, might as well be us instead of some scumbags"
>buy some beer
>some consenting adults come over to my sick fucking lakehouse
>all of them are white
>some of them drink my beers, oh no, how did that happen
>coworker does nothing because he's gay and fucking the sous chef, roommate does nothing because he has a SJW gf
>one asks me to hold my gun to her head
>hitting it from behind
>she looks back
>"put your finger on the trigger"
>next day 11am her parents pick her up from my house
>thank me for keeping an eye on their daughter and her friends because i am le responsible 30 year old with a lake house

mfw

>imaginary brown people
you do realize these people literally exist and their ideaology is deeply rooted with Islam and the teachings of Muhammed. It is their core belief that they must kill anyone and everyone who dont conform to their barbaric religion. And when they can't kill, taqiyya (deception) is how they fool the feable minded (you) into believing they are a "religion of peace"

S H A L L

>worth living
Hey, never come to Washington, and stay in your cucked jewish homeland, faggot. I grew up in SF, spent years in NY, and came to the pnw to get away from all of you stupid myopic cunts.

Hard. Fucking hard.

It's a fucking great word. Way better than "may".

The "well regulated militia" is insurance against the sort of tyranny we see on the rise.

The fuck are you talking about? My CC costs next to nothing and lets me go in fucking ANYWHERE. They might post a sign or whatever, but that's more of an "asking you not to cc" than "telling you that you legally can't". So bars, church, whatever... got my smithy. Fuck Glocks, you can drop a SW in the mud and it'll fire just as well as an 18. The 45 shield is possibly the greatest subcompact ever designed. And I can fire it off in my own home while fucking a 16 year old, legally, so get bent, parenthese state faggot

Here’s what I found so hard to understand with liberals. They wanna either ban guns, or make them so they’re basically not real guns (look at the AR in California) it has so many restrictions on it and it sucks. But here’s the dumb part..

Why would a criminal bother making their gun legal?

>Crazy
>Want to kill people
>(Oh No I better make sure my gun is legal)
>Fuck that.

If I was some crazy guy why the hell would I bother following the low? If I’m gonna kill people, I’ll kill people the quickest way possible. With an illegal weapon that’s not within “regulations.”

All these restrictions make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to protect themselves.

I don’t mind background checks. Sure, you don’t want to give a gun to just anyone.

But as a gun owner living in comiefornia, I Really hate these laws. Can’t wait till the day I move to a better state.

You can stick your well regulated post up your well laid ass

>"well regulated", dumb ass

Pic related, Muhammed

Fucking antifa faggots, KNEELING IS A CRIME

I am not really wanting to blame jews...but some liberal shitbags have fucked us....

#repealtheNFA
#disbandtheATF

>gets infringed anyway
Move. Just stay down there though.

www.english.illinois.edu/-people-/faculty/debaron/essays/guns.pdf
Try using 18th century English retard.