Boruto

Gook scans are out if anybody even cares about this shit. I just want to see how Naruto supposedly dies instead a rehash of the movie with shitty art.

yuncomics.com/archives/1850407

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/boruto/008/3898/1
youtube.com/watch?v=mMrXSyUQT7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's out mangastream.com/r/boruto/008/3898/1

Boruto's rasengan is like the last thing that happens in the movie, so hopefully we get new stuff next month

Next month is the epilogue of the movie. New stuff will probably be in the last couple of pages, and February will be the start of completely new content.

That said, new artist has a good sense of choreography and the art style is really starting to shine.

Oh shit that actually looks kinda cool

>and February will be the start of completely new content
February is the start of a lot of new things, honestly. I can't wait.

I'm only about halfway through right now and I have to say this is a cool chapter. The art's improving greatly too.

it's out for harambe
mangastream.com/r/boruto/008/3898/1

Are they still calling alien powered wizards 'ninja'?

This entire premise is fucking retarded.

Literal ninja god was beaten and whoops there's something even more powerful.

Just have it focus on sol stuff jesus fuck

I just want to see how this series will hold up without the movie plot.

Well one thing I prefer here is the author actually likes to explain things so there aren't a million gaping plotholes. But I guess that comes with professional writing experience

>Naruto, Sasuke, kages owned by the shadow control jutsu
My nigga Shikamaru confirmed top-tier

Young boys aren't interested in day-to-day shenanigans.

I mean, maybe there are some SOL series targeted at a shonen demographic, but at this point, I don't think that's what's expected of Naruto.

I legitimately don't understand the mindset idiots like have. SoL is filler, it's meant to hold together arcs where things actually happen. It's for decompression and to ease tension, it's not the meat and potatoes. You don't go to a fancy restaurant to gorge yourself on bread sticks and water.

Nah, Momoshiki improved the jutsu. When Shikamaru used it against him, he was easily able to come out of it

>Thought this shit would end this chapter so we get new content

Guess that other user was right

Did you actually believed it user? I actually thought it would take longer. I glad they're rushing the recap

We Dragon Ball now?

Nigger how much did you think we'd get done in 45 pages? It'll end next month, and there'll be new content in February

>That said, new artist has a good sense of choreography and the art style is really starting to shine.

Seems he can't draw children for shit though. Everything else is pretty good though.

Is boruto always gonna be this monthly 45 pages pattern or when the recap is over will we get the normal 15-20 weekly stuff?

It will probably be like dragonball super

Would be cool if Bort and Salad just said fuck it quit being shinobi, left the village, and the rest of the manga was just them traveling the world.

I must admit, I like Momoshiki's manga design much more than the movie one.

I thought everyone hated pretty boys, so why do everyone prefer new bishonen Momoshiki instead of his film version? He was pretty cool demon guy if you ask me.

nah, we looked like a wannabe Kidomaru form the Sound Four

I don't think those were ever called ninjas.

weapon of war?

fuck off borutards

Discount Kidomaru on steroids looked like something out of a filler arc.

star platinum is that you ??

WE AIZEN NOW

>still doing eye shit

Glad I dropped this

So what's canon this or the movie?

They're more or less cosmetic now. Nobody really uses wacky eye powers this chapter.

>Susanoo

I mean, I guess. But that's about it. There'll be some swapping later on when Sauce and Bort punk Momo but it's a relatively eyehax-free fight.

Who is this and what is his goal ?

Villain from the Boruto movie with a different design.

I didn't watch boruto movie. What is there more moon aliens than Kaguya ?

*why
Sorry

I like him because his shit eating grin reminds me of the xbox kid

because there needed to be a reason to continue this piece of shit franchise.

I think Kaguya mentioned there were more like her. They were the primary reason why she wanted to gather energy, so she could fight them.

At least that's how I think it went. I honestly can't remember.

Too hard to draw I guess.

> magic chakra fox wearing magic Sasuke armor
When the fan fiction went too far but still goes further.

> Boruto, if we S-rank and god-rank ninjas get taken out only you can save us
dropped

>average shonen movie plot

He's not gonna kill him. Like in the movie, his rasengan is invisible. t will destabilise the ennemi and he won't be able to hold his jutsu wich mean the Kages will be free to fight (Well, sasuke)

Meant to give boruto a showing

But really sasuke can make susanoo so he has no excuse here

Naruto could have easily broken out of it by using his chakra cloak arms and shit to move his body or really just destroy the ground

He could have done it in a split second before he got rodded. Sasuke has no rods in him so he can still use jutsu so no excuse there

>Sasuke has no rods in him so he can still use jutsu so no excuse there
He's lazy.

both are pretty much the same, i prefer this, since momoshiki is much more badass here

Why doesn't Sasuke just use the Rinnegan to remove Momoshiki's soul?

He has to touch him to do that. Also Momoshiki could probably counter-Rinne soul suck with his googly eyes.

That shit looks metal as fuck, is it any good?

Eh, it's getting better.

In the movie, sasuke went to protect boruto with a partial susanoo when momoshiki launched the chakra based attacks he absorbed so he was never caught in the shadow tech and gave boruto a pep talk.

That's a pretty big difference

So they'd become criminals?

Eh, it was flashier in the movie but I prefer how they did it in the manga where sauce laid out the strategy and explained why he was bringing Boruto to such a dangerous situation. Sasuke being incapacitated also puts the entire spotlight on Bort and makes his actions completely his own when it comes to saving everyone's asses. Momo wouldn't bother with the kid since he's a fucking insect by comparison, then he gets a surprise when the invisible Rasengan knocks him on his ass and everyone is freed from the shadows. Should make for a nice scene.

?

That happened in the manga. Madara did it with the original kyubi and naruto and sasuke did it in the war

>son of naruto the hokage and daughter of sasuke
>thinking the rules apply to them

Honestly the age of ninja seems to be over judging by the future chapters. Doubt ninjas will be as strict with their rules

Madara did it first

Huh, looking at the manga, I can kinda see how Momoshiki would be a threat to Kaguya. He'd absorb all of her attacks and return them with ten times the force. Still don't see how an army of fucking pod people would help her fight them. Maybe their primary function is surveillance, since that's what Black Zetsu did while he was a member of Akatsuki. Just a way to alert her that her asshole cousin is coming for her fruit.

She can do the same and the black balls are not suckeable, Kaguya can planet bust with it , she also has the bones which again can't be sucked

She wasn't worried about them at all, she ran before eating the fruit not after

>Sasuke being incapacitated

Let's be honest here he can still free himself since he has no rods and can bust out a susanoo.

He also has rinnegan to absorb it with.

Naruto could have also freed himself the moments before he got those rods stuck in him. Or even used chakra arms to catch the rods before they got stuck in him

But this is suppose to be boruto's moment after all so that's how they will play it

She ran before eating the fruit, yet she herself was pretty weak in comparison to how strong these guys are using their -own- power.

Hell, even Toneri before getting his eyes was stronger than Kaguya without her Jesusfruit.

In retrospect Kaguya was a scrub who just happened to use a cheatcode.

How can a shadow even hold Sasuke down?He has the ability to swap places with literally anything at any time. He could even swap Momoshiki into the trap instead of him, he could even swap his allies out.

Because reasons.

She was and Sasuke said it too. She created a zetsu army in case these these two (and other otsutsuki) were to come on earth

Jashin is an Otsutsuki and his the final villain of the whole series.

Kind of ironic, Pre Fruit Kaguya would have been murdered by these guys.

And post fruit Kaguya would have massacred them.

Dude, if Kaguya wasn't such a gentle hearted weakling then the earth would have been a dead rock weeks after she got there.

That guy looks kinda cool. Shame he's stuck in Naruto.

Jashin has been confirmed not real, Kishi put in a data book Hidans immortality is rooted in Jashin Cult Experimentation.

Not Magic. He can starve to death, which he did.

Raizen?

The earth was a dead rock the moment she took the fruit, she revived people for a an easy supply to cultivate the zetsus after the fact.

She was by no means gentle.

I think you underestimate how dumb and shitty of a fighter Kaguya is. She'd fire a bunch of those insta-kill ash bones, he'd absorb them, and probably fire off enough to blanket the sky. He can also travel through dimensions so she can't escape by transporting somewhere else.

Awwww
Gay.

That guys existence was kinda fun.
I honestly hoped that there were plenty of gods and demons and cults who had powers on their world before kaguya got there.

>He also has rinnegan to absorb it with
Preta Path works different than Momo's. nardo could have escaped but it was a surprise attack and he's not very smart or perceptive when it comes to that kind of stuff

That doesn't mean anything. It didn't explicitly say Jashin wasn't real.

Would swapping work while he's pinned down by the shadows? Anyway, I think you're misunderstanding how strong that Shadow Bind is. nardo and Sauce are also pretty winded from the fight beforehand.

Fair enough it didn't, but it lowers the credibility of Hidans religion to modern day religions.

And given how we know the origin of shinobi...

WHEN THE FUCK IS BORUTO GOING TO MISSIONARY FUCK SARADA

So are these canonically yellow or is the coloring wrong?

Well after tenseigan I suppose it doesn't matter

It's yellow. It used to be purple (even on manga color page) but now it's yellow

At the rate they're going? I'd give 'em a couple of months before she blows him.

What happened to Momoshiki at the end of the movie anyways?

He died.

He gets TnJ'd by nardo and becomes a good guy.

Bort kills the shit out of him with the world's biggest Rasengan.

>kills

they wouldn't actually let boruto kill someone this early right? Even naruto never killed anyone directly

He's probably floating around in space plotting his revenge

Nah he's dead, he's been absorbed by the big rasengan and was send in space, where he then exploded"

>He's probably floating around in space plotting his revenge
From what I remember his clothes burn off of him, his body turns red-hot from the chakra and whatever's left gets shot into the atmosphere before exploding in a brilliant shadow of blue sparks. You can watch the finale on Jewtube if you want to see for yourself. Dat nigga dead

In the movie, we see boruto turn his hand after landing the rasengan, the rasengan then looks like its absorbing some rocks plus Momoshiki. Also in the novel, it says
"Boruto’s rasengan, which had only looked like it disappeared, swallowed Momoshiki whole."

Boruto is shaping up to be late-part 2 Naruto power range while being around part 1 Naruto's age.

Anyone watch the new episode?

Fuushin is such a shit, he should have made Chino feel more at home and told her "we're family now".

I kinda like the look of that.

Anyone else mad that Naruto gave his son the chakra for the rasengan in the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=mMrXSyUQT7Q

No... Why wouldn't he? You expected him to let Momoshiki win? That's stupid

i can't fucking believe people read this shit

Nah. Using it by himself. Was just too pushy to "muh boi is gonna wrekt u gud" while he could do it all by himself