The absolute fucking state of Canada

The absolute fucking state of Canada

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/935602071176441856

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE 2 STAND FOR

2 stoopid

2 spirit

Like seriously are they just mashing random characters to fuck with us now?

2 genders

Embarrassing

Whenever you repeat it, use a new random, but believable string of characters to confuse the SJWs. If they ask what the letters stand for, act offended by their ignorance.

2 scoops

So ashamed. What a colossal embarrassment.

Supposed to be a Z i bet.

Annex us, do anything, get this fucking clown out of here

Fidel Castro

It's Q squared

fuck off shart. canada is the fucking best. come at me fucking burgers

spanish tranlation for mexican amerisharts---

vete a la mierda shart. Canadá es el mejor jodido. ven conmigo malditas hamburguesas

QQ

hey fuck you

Trudeau is a waste of life

Canadá es el mejor país de todos los tiempos. chucho

what? theres LGBTQ version 2 already?

>tfw no bill C-16

(((systemic oppression)))
Oy veyyy it's the system, it's awful! Awful!

By the way, you left out the asexual and intersex people. How ignorant can you be? Don't forget to add B for bipolar.

2girls

The number 2 could stand for the number of holes. That would probably be easier than lgbt etc.

Imagine being Justin and doing whatever the fuck you want without any problems. Sell all gold reserves? No problems. Make a law to imprison people for saying incorrect pronounce? Done. What power.

:3

You voted for him. WEED LMAO

I don't really mind the "we need to be kinder to gay people" but isn't Canada forcing kids to become Muslim at the same time?

Bit contradictory...

Youre close ( )
Now that trudeau has released the LGBTQ from tyranny and paid them for every time someone called them a fag, theyve increased a power level to 2.
They tried LGBTQS for super saiyan, but it didnt resonate with the focus groups.

Canadas fucking weird man.

I think now that theyve been reverse oppressed this hard, they might actually be the priveledged class. So theyll have to take the appology back in order to stay victims.

>LGBTQI2S+
i feel like they're just fucking with us at this point. Doesn't having a separate letter for every goddamn person defeat the point of being inclusive?

FAGGOT+
Female on female
Asexual
Gay
Gender Queer
Other weird stuff
Transsexual
+

fucking for real?

HOL UP
IS DAT RAY LEWIS

omg, i just watched that shit.

what the fuck!

makes me sick that he says that shit in English- shouldnt he be speaking with shit tongue?

what the fuck did you just say you little bitches?

dont be jealous of my prime minister.

talk shit get hit

Start a civil war. I'm sure the cia would be willing to fund it. They do every other time

I don't recognize this dude

Previous PM, Stephen Harper

Ive fucked women with more muscle then that ffs.
You can go rite on ahead and suck my knob buddy, eh?
ya knows he gets cucked by his wife for sure, eh.
And real canadian men dont fuckin cry bud, this fucking knob crys on TV every other week.
k

>tree nigger tattoo