All Out!! EP 12

Did everyone but me drop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-22/all-out-rugby-manga-gets-stage-play-in-may/.110219
youtu.be/Tip6bP_xpEk?t=8m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also it was Miyuki's birthday yesterday.

No way I'm dropping this, it's been getting steadily better and better.

Nah I watch but I'm a lurker so

Fuck. I'm sorry I forgot to make the thread today.

What a glorious looking episode. Please let the thread last like our previous. I can't watch now.

Who do you want to see for final boss rival team?

Nice healing.

And even All OUT!! has joined the stage play ranks. After seeing Yowapedal, I'll be sure to check this out.

Still watching even if noone else is

Why is the first rival team always bro filled?

Doujins when?

Seeing Gion actually perform well makes my heart go kyun kyun~.

10/10 episode.

Farewell 1st OP & ED ;_;
I really liked the ED, it's quite sad to see it go.

This show is fucking amazing why would you drop it.

I just hope we start getting matches so we can see more of this and hope they announce another 25 episodes.

It's actually my favorite show this season. There's no way I'd drop it.

are we getting next ep next week? show is starting to grown on me, like haikyuu did in first episodes.

is anyone watching days? how was it? i dropped it after three episodes.

Good lord those thighs.
Already happening, bro. Seeing Sekizan work those dslips made me feel funny.

>is anyone watching days? how was it? i dropped it after three episodes.

I didn't think it was anything special. MC did eventually find an actual niche outside of just running around like a moron and his friendship with blondie was cute, but I'm not sure what else to say about it. I dunno how it's getting another season but judging from the animation quality I can only assume it's just cheap to make.

What makes this show so bad? I don't watch it, but read everywhere that it's pretty shitty, plus stalker threads.

shame. I miss quality generic sports anime. Hoping Yowamushi Pedal will be good. Also hoping for season 2 Keijo!!!!!!!! cause it was pretty damn fun generic sports anime.

The designs can be pretty questionable, though otherwise I wouldn't say it's bad. I imagine it just doesn't stand out well in this season.

>Seeing Sekizan work those dslips made me feel funny.
Link? Can't find it on sadpanda

Feels weird hearing Koyama Rikiya voice a teenager.

No, wouldn't drop my "surprise of the season".

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-22/all-out-rugby-manga-gets-stage-play-in-may/.110219

>are we getting next ep next week?
No episode next week. I can't find any info whether episode 13 will air on January 5 or 12.

Watch it for yourself and decide. I would say it's more generic in terms of characters, but unique for rugby. That is the big difference for me that allows me to enjoy it even more.
It was a sample collage only. I'll see if I can find the artist again.

>is anyone watching days? how was it? i dropped it after three episodes

It's okay, it doesn't do anything special, but at the same time it isn't horrible. I stayed for manager. She and the MC had some cute moments.

there haave also been some quite funny moments throoughout imo

rip thread

never picked it up

gay

There's only one ball. Therefore balls cannot touch, not gay.

Yeah, the previous lasted for 24 hours, that was unusual.
Glad to see Keijo again too.

How would this work?
And do the actors look just as deformed as the originals?

It's not bad at all, you just have to get used a bit to the character designs which gives you an easy excuse if you want to hate it.

There isn't any gay pandering whatsoever, user. Don't make up evil lies like that.

youtu.be/Tip6bP_xpEk?t=8m14s
Welp, the 2nd OP seems worse than the 1st, but it isn't surprising.

Just like other stage plays based on manga, I guess. But I never saw one.

>That OP
What's with Japan and their trend of having shit second themes after the decent/perfect first ones?

Hopefully the ED will be good but I really doubt it'll top Zenryouku Shounen.

Nah. They'd never be able to pull off he bodies unless they did muscle suits. Like KnB, Pedal, etc, they'll just do some sol skits, serious plot over intense acting scenes with the guys moving the ball around and some tackles. Good times.

Bump just in case

Really enjoyed this episode. The animation looked better than the others too.

I'm glad we finally got to see more of Miyuki this episode

Way I learned, you want to pass just before the tackle. That way the opposing player is occupied tackling you and is out of play for the time it takes them to get up. You're out for the same time, but the opposing team gets no numerical advantage.

Love that they started to explain the scrum too. Shame it would be stupidly complex and expensive to animate one properly.

Agreed, he is such a bro.
So Sekizan is doing it all wrong?

What about it is getting better?

>2nd OP seems worse than the 1st
Pretty sure there is a law against having it the other way around.

fun