So were they gay or just bait?

So were they gay or just bait?

bait

bait

Real talk, anyone else thought this scene ended in sex?

They are absolutely straight.

Definitely.

fujobait

bi

I do the same things with my straight bro all day.

They're best bros. Yuuri got them bro rings and everything.

The "wedding rings" part was just an animation mistake.

There was nothing gay about Yuri on Ice. I get engaged to my bros all the time.

>Tfw no straight bro to exchange 700€ wedding ring at Christmas

Men getting pregnant by their bros eros is just bro stuff man.

Probably everyone @ pixiv

More like Score...bait.
Something something JJ sucks and this pure boy should have won bronze.

Actually gay, but we got as blue balled as we do with any other sexually underdeveloped relationship in anime.

Everything in this industry is bait 99% of the time.

Blame Leroyflation.

Only thing they didn't show was the gay sex.

Nips are just autistic in romantic things in general.

Nice Jojo reference

They wanted that fujomoney. That is why they put all that bait in this anime.

You tell me.

>They wanted that fujomoney. That is why they put all that bait in this anime.
So wait, they are actually straight?

They're less than lovers, more than coach/pupil.

It's both. The series is baiting fujo with their relationship but intentionally not delivering to set up a second season or some other continuation.

Gay but Kubo backtracked at the last minute for S2.

>Kubo backtracked at the last minute for S2.
She said they were straight?

Theyre never going to be in a relationship with a girl so it doesn't really matter.

She copped out of actually doing anything that would stop the 'are they gay' arguments.

>She copped out of actually doing anything that would stop the 'are they gay' arguments.
>Implying they can ever be stopped

I think you can probably still find some internet rant on 3.0. trying to no homo Kaworu.

Phichit got fucked over hard, but I think Otabek's the one that got cheated out the hardest.

B-but Kaworu is an angel so it doesn't count!

Yurio got gold.
Best boy literally won.
Absolutely crazy.

>They are actually straight

No. Haru and Makoto are straight, Kumiko and Reina are straight. Yuri and Victor are fucking faggots.

>Haru and Makoto
Bad example. The Frees are asexual

theyre engaged and living together with a dog
You tell me m8

They are as gay as the keions.

They were gayer than the tards from Free

The Frees are like ken dolls though.

If she had made it so that there could be no homo arguments then truly she would have made history.

Fujo scientists will always find a way.

The dog will be dead in a year.

She sequelbaited them.

you tell me

But are they straight?

>they're practicing that
>yuuri accidentally slaps victor
>victor likes it

They are just really close friends.

Shinji is straight tho

They are in ambiguity purgatory.

>They are in ambiguity purgatory.
>Ambiguity
I'm not sure what straight men you know that act like them, but they must be interesting.

They're most likely not straight but the answer will be in season 2 because that's how they can make the most money out of it.

Best bros get matching rings all the time. Why, some even get fake weddings and spend the rest of their lives together as an elaborate prank.

They were from the most disappointing ending of the season. Still bait.

Straight as an arrow

I am thankful for this scene for inspiring fujo artists for feeding my Yandere Victor fetish.

>Still bait.
What does bait even mean at this point?

Because I'm completely lost.

bait.

yurixyuri for s2 confirmed

I can't wait for their bro marriage.

yes. now he just needs gold in every event in every season, from now on

It's not bait until they fuck onscreen. I supppse.

Neither, it's shit.

the best thing you can do for your bro, past sucking his dick or fucking him platonically or kissing him in public so that he knows you love him in a non-homo way, is buying bro rings that you can wear on your fingers to display your absolutely non-romantic commitment to each other to your friends and family.

They never even said it was for marriage. You need to stop applying real logic to anime. Anime has dudes act gay all the time for fujo bait. Doesn't make it canon.

they're not fucking acting gay. this is just a thing that men do when they share the deep bond between men that you, a woman, could never understand.

i felt they were legit, though both are relationship idiots. as a sidenote, bless the writer of the stamina-fic and the user who linked me, that was good shit.

True, it wasn't for marriage. They're just engagement rings, as Victor explicitly confirmed. The receipt did confirm they're wedding rings but the wedding is for after the gold.

Are we hijacking this thread?

Like JJ hijacked the bronze.

It's a gay love story, writer said she wanted to create a romance where "genders didn't matter" right before the anime aired.
It's not bait, it's just that they blueballed us for s2

Anyway
>replying to this thread
sage

No, I mean, I don't understand who are they baiting?

Do people think these characters are straight and fujoshit are idiot for thinking they are gay?

Just see how the thread flows.

Fucking leafs ruining everything, even anime.

JJ getting the bronze was such an asspull.

>Doesn't make it canon.
>YoI starts
>lol idiot fujo Yuri loves a woman, it will never be more than bait
>Yuury confessed on national TV
>lol dump fujo it was just bait, it's not their kiss or anything
>they kiss
>lol stupid fujo it was just a hug it's not like it ever be more than one time fanservice moment
>they exchange 650 wedding ring while blushing in a curch
>lol stupid fujo they were just lucky charm

I honestly don't know if I'm being trolled or what. I literally cannot understand anything anymore.

Someone explain it to me.

Lambiel is a terrible actor.

JJ would wear Axe not Old Spice.

JJ wears no scents beside his own sweat because none of them are JJ STYLE enough for him.

what an asshole.

I can't wait for the bro consummation of their bro wedding.

I bet he bottles it and sells it, then buys extras to help the sales figures. It's JJ style.

Men can appreciate the eros of other men without it being gay.

Kissu or bust.

But really, it's less ambiguous that they want the D, but more are they actually a committed couple that is staying together long term.

He's one of the cutest skaters ever but he can't act for shit.

Thanks lad. Piggy gets the next turn.

He doesn't even sell it as scent. he sells it as a high-class drink.

Completely gay

JJ needs to fuck off somewhere else during the second season, he almost ruined the last episode all by himself. And I say that as someone who started liking him in ep11.

>JJ needs to fuck off somewhere else during the second season, he almost ruined the last episode all by himself. And I say that as someone who started liking him in ep11.
Egomaniac JJ was the best.

Episode 11-12 was terrible, like a completely different character.

ITSS JJ STYRRUUUUU!!!!!!

Nah JJ is boss. They had to nerf his character with "muh anxiety" and he still ends up in 3rd place.

The dude practically steam rolled all the tournaments up until this point.

He was written that way and that's why he's shit.

I was disappointed by episode 11-12 JJ too, him being an arrogant asshole and looking down on the other competitors made him entertaining. Him suddenly having a breakdown felt like they just wanted to have an easy way for Yuri/Yurio to get to the first places

The breakdown was great though, it's a direct parallel to Yuuri choking last time but shows how different it can be for someone with self confidence, who's able to accept support from friends and fans.

Episode 12 was pants on head retarded, I have no idea why he placed. They should've let him perform decently enough because he could recover with a positive enough attitude (something Yuuri needs), but it should've fucked his chances at a medal. It should've shown that he didnt even need a medal to believe in himself after a low point.

>But really, it's less ambiguous that they want the D, but more are they actually a committed couple that is staying together long term.

It feels like both of them worry that if either of them retires that they'll leave eachother. I don't know if there something else going on preventing from staying a relationship or their own anxiety. I doubt they'll address this in s2, who knows.

I don't think Victor is gay but very hands on and flirty you could say.

I think him doing all that stuff made Yuuri happy which would make him perform better. I don't want to burst the VictorYuri fujo mob's bubble though.

> I doubt they'll address this in s2, who knows.
They'd better, their relationship is the backbone of the series.

Lelouch always pants on head retarded, Victor is most likely to be the legit homo in their relationship.

Phichit: 193.83 only has one quad, stumbled at one jump
Chris: 188.32 turned a quad into a single
Otabek: 181.19 landed everything perfectly
EXPLAIN THIS REEEEEE

It was a great scene I agree, but for me it still felt way too convenient (a little bit out of character from what we had seen from JJ) to suddenly have the top challenger choke like that. I know it could happen in real life sports but still felt like the easy way out to give the Yuris the victory to me
Would've probably not have as much trouble with the scene if he had crashed and burned though, having him mess up like that and give the third place over Otabek or even Chris was bullshit, yea

If he's not gay, he's asexual because fujo shows don't allow girls with the main boys.

Otacucks forever mad