Why do handicaps get the best parking spots?

why do handicaps get the best parking spots?

here in aus, if you're a lebo you just take your great-grandfather's sticker and use it on your p plate merc to park at the shopping centre and abuse anyone who questions you

fuck off

That picture is amazing

Fuck I was expecting him to headbutt one of those metal poles on top

they give priority to disabled and parents with kids here. somehow parents with kids get to park near the door and they get bigger bays and when you call them out they say "oh you don't want us to hit your car when getting the kids out" or "car parks are busy kids might be run over so we need to be closer to the door" what a joke, they should be put at the back of the car park away from everyone else if they need more room, and car parks normally have a 5mph limit you should keep your faggot brats under control. also people who are disabled because they are obese should be made to walk the furthest distance

I've never seen a person in a wheelchair ever use those spots. Only fully abled people

I'll bite.

What's a Lebo, m8

A person from Lebanon.

This is far too politcally incorrect to discuss even for this board.

You know I have only ever once in my life seen an actual cripple in a cripple spot.

I'm certain it's a scam and a actually hurts real cripples more often than not.

And anyway now that we have mobility scooters, why don't we put the cripple spots at the back since they don't even have to to walk anyway?

fucken oath

are need to a white nationalist party in aussie.
one nation are cucks

hopefully they can pool enough funds together to start an ethnic cleansing program, to clean this shit hole up.

Learn how to spell and form a coherent sentence first. Don't want retards representing our movement.

when the education system is swapped with lebbos, regular aussie dont get the chance to learn how to spell.

what's a lebbo???

It makes the scary corporate store look compassionate. (read: old people who can't walk have lots of disposable income. That's why they get electric carts too.)

for a sentence to be coherent in aussie it must contain atleast 3 fucks and 3 cunts.

Oi ya fucken cunt, what the fuck are you fucken doing, ya fucken cunty cunt.

You sound like an uneducated boomer living off disability.

Bullshit.
Oi cunts, should I try this $4 trick a sydney mother discovered to remove all the wrinkles off my face?

so it's just virtue signalling?

Lol. Pronounced leebo or leh-bo? Long live Australia

Gonna need a QRD on this operator.

good thread so far thank you

By rewarding people for being handicap, we are creating a hole society of people that are handicap and addicted to living off goverment parking spaces that are stolen from hard working americans.