Dubs better than the sub don't exi-

Dubs better than the sub don't exi-

Trigger is better than Gai-

You're waifu a sh-

>>>[s4s]

Why you guys gotta act cute when you're expressing an opinion?

Don't exist.

FoolyCooly dub is trash and so are your opinions

I watched that subbed only. Is the dub really better?

MOUSE TO MOUSE

These dubs are definitely better.

Bobobo

There *is* such thing as a good dub.

However, until you state how it's *better* you're just memeing.

classic post

It's not nearly as high pitched or as exaggerated which make the characters seems a lot more natural so it's easier to take the characterization and themes seriously. Works better with the contrast of random plot coherent character progression the show was going for. The acting is also top tier for an english dub.

I've heard that Gankutsuou had a much better dub than sub,I'm about to start it and I don't know which one to pick.
Is its dub better than the sub?

Tried watching the dub and turned it off after 2 minutes because Naota sounds 10 times worse and more annoying than relatable.

Go home Sup Forums, you're drunk.

RIDE ON SHOOTING STAARH!!

>not actually subbed
Are we supposed to believe you watched it raw?

Let me show you how to do it, kid.

these dubs beg to differ

Off by one.

people who watch subs arent real fans

I watch raw ONLY

YES! Some subs are good. Better then original in fact. But during the 90s and the following ten years they were mostly bad. And then currently the last ten years dubs got bad again. Only recently did distribution company's scramble following the recession to try and rescue anime for an english speaking audience. I still refuse to care about dubs because they simply take too long to come out these days. I'd rather watch the sub rather then wait for the 6 months or up to a 1 and a half for funimation to license it then dub it.

Fuck dubs. I grew up on them but i'd rather stay current on the anime I like rather then waiting for one of the series I enjoy to run the risk of being ruined or made better by the dub.