Why are so many of you Christian when Jesus (aka your God) is literally a Jew?

durrr jesus is jew
you hate jews
classic OP

christianity is just jewish DLC

lol anti-Jesus shills have never opened a bible. It doesn't have "Chosen" people anywhere in it.

>not knowing Martin Luther
Christians can BTFO kikes just fine.

> lol anti-Jesus shills have never opened a bible. It doesn't have "Chosen" people anywhere in it.

Deuteronomy 7:6-8, Deuteronomy 14:2, Deuteronomy 26:17-19, 2 Samuel 7:23-24, Psalm 135:4

>not knowing Martin Luther
so you made a modpack on top of the dlc. woohoo

modern jews =/= biblical jews

>Martin Luther
>he can’t even Christcuck correctly
Fucking pathetic

Once in a while it feels like I might be able to talk my girlfriend in to anal, and then she shoots me down. Any tips on getting in to her pooper?

Christianity is completely at odds with the Jews.
The (Jewish) story of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil basically forbids Christianity. God punishes men for trying to become like Gods, by any interpretation the attempt to emulate Christ, to be Christian, is a mortal sin against the Jewish God.

if you get deep into theology, jesus wasn't technically a jew at all, God conceived him in mary, so he could have been anything out there, even a white af roman dude, a greek, or whatever, and jesus was universally hated by the jewish elites who wanted him dead, and they had him killed over a common thief degenerate

Jesus was Caesar Vespasian, and he wasn't a jew, he was a Roman who doctored up some literature tying to trick jews into praising Caesar

>literally
No, actually not. Firstly because “Jews” are from fucking Khazakhstan, not Israel, and secondly because the Jewish religion of today was an offshoot of the Pharisee tradition that Jesus fought.

You just don’t know shut about the ethnography at work here, nor the religious history in play.

Everything you THINK you know about Jews is wrong.

Because Jesus stood against what all the other Jews stood for.

Sage, fuck off commie shill.

>Cites the old testament
>When trying to argue against Christianity

You're the retard he was calling out.

This is probably bait, but those are referring to being black in a spiritual sense, being immoral, unenlightened, in the dark.

Also
>>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven

It bothers you, so that is how I know it is working Juden.

Germanon, even if you're doing it ironically, you shouldn't repost dumb pics like this.

Jesus wasn't and isn't God. He is Son of God and his only physical body part.

Check your knowledge before you shitpost, burger.

Tbh, since Jesus is the messiah, Christianity is the true continuation of Judaism, not today's "jews". These "jews" are simply heretics. And heretics burn.

You said
> lol anti-Jesus shills have never opened a bible. It doesn't have "Chosen" people anywhere in it.
it clearly does

this one gets it, if only tokugawa were alive to crucify these heretics ;(

You don't know how Covenants work.

wtf, op is no longer a fag? this world frightens me

Didn't tokugawa kill Christians?

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God. 1:2 The Word was with God in the beginning. 1:3 All things were created by him, and apart from him not one thing was created 6 that has been created.

catholics, and these days it's the jews who fear the samurai, not tamed, domicile catholics who are too busy sipping wine to care

>Christianity is completely at odds with the Jews.
Jews are bound by the law. Christians are not. Christ fulfilled the law.

>The (Jewish) story of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil basically forbids Christianity.

Wow. How do you figure?

>God punishes men for trying to become like Gods, by any interpretation the attempt to emulate Christ

Christian emulate (or try to) his morality. They do not try to become God.

>mortal sin against the Jewish God
God's number one request is to be moral...Love thy neighbor as thyself and love God. If you do that, then you are pleasing to God. That is the message of Jesus.

you sound like a kike.

bloodline jews arent the problem. the khazars are.

born a jew, cleansed on the cross

>lol anti-Jesus shills have never opened a bible.
Wow, that's desperate stupidity. What happens every single day with these bait threads is that the theists get their asses handed to them by sensible non-believers.

Except there was no Judaism in the time of Jesus, it was called the Hebrew religion. Judaism was founded much after Christ was crucified. Jew of that time would have meant someone from the tribe of Judea Jesus was Galilean. Being King of Kings of course makes him King of the Jews.

You hide behind a Catholic flag, yet you do not show concern for Catholics.

Because i dont hate jews for simply being jewish. You realize that the jews are parasitic monsters that want to control everything, and you want them to go away.thats it. nothing else and no hard feelings. Hitler would agree with me.

Because I am Jewish

>theists get their asses handed to them by sensible non-believers.

I'm am a theist and I rage on non-believer on Sup Forums for the fun of it all the time. I've never had my ass handed to me. Would you like to try?

I haven't met any "sensible non-believers" around here.

DAS RIGHT, WE WUZ HEBREWS AN SHIIIET

Nigger, Jesus hated the Jews and the Jews hated Jesus

>God's number one request is to be moral
"His" primary concern is vanity and narcissism.
--->His first commandment is that he is the highest of the gods.
--->The second commandment is that he will smote you if you worship other gods.

This is obviously the fear of a human leader projected directly on to a contrived supernatural being.

>thinks old testament wiped slate clean
Matthew 19:17-22

>Jew of that time would have meant someone from the tribe of Judea

Your theory is contrary to history. By the time of Jesus, the northern Israelite nations were already gone for hundreds of years. Only the nation of Judea returned from captivity in Babylon. Thusly Jews.

That's why I'm Jewish. I would never want to be in a religion that idolizes such scum

the least sensible thing about their position is that they go ahead and apply their scientific method to morality and way of life and look where it has gotten us. we need god.

>I'm am a theist and I rage on non-believer on Sup Forums for the fun of it all the time
I'd love to see that. It must be like watching the down syndrome kid screeching at all the cool guys when they drive past.

>I haven't met any "sensible non-believers" around here.
The cognitive abilities of atheists, while not perfect, are not compromised by made up nonsense.

you sound like a nigger
>you are

judah and jew aren't the same.

Silly you.

>he is the highest of the gods

Highest? He's the only God. The God who created the universe and everything in it.

>smote you if you worship other gods
Yeah. If you worship other "gods", you are not loving God. This includes yourself.

>human leader projected
It's only obvious to someone who rejects God and metaphysics.

The choice is yours. You choose to be smoted or not.

one does not have to be an atheist to not subscribe to jewish lies. there are many other religions that are far less cucked than any of the jew 3

>It's an Israeli wordplay thread

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN...
WE

seriously how stupid are you OP? Jesus was a Judahite and also an Israelite. his people knew his voice and became Christians... the edomites left behind did not. they are modern Jewery. we are the tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim.

You are actually retarded and have done zero research if you believe that Jewish lie.

Jesus said in the bible "I am not of this world" when asked his religion.

Judah is one of many subsets of the Hebraic, Semitic-speaking peoples:

"The ethnic stock to which Jews originally trace their ancestry was a confederation of Iron Age semitic-speaking tribes known as the Israelites that inhabited a part of Canaan during the tribal and monarchic periods."
"Jews Are The Genetic Brothers Of Palestinians, Syrians, And Lebanese". Sciencedaily.com. 9 May 2000. Retrieved 12 April 2013.

>I'd love to see that.
Alright. I have 20 min left. Let's see what we can get done.

>are not compromised by made up nonsense.

Ok. Which part of Christianity is made up. I'll see what I can do for you in the 20 mins I have.

Why do so many of you claim to be Christian, yet you ignore the words of Jesus Christ?
> being a theist and ignoring the words and deeds of your prophet and ignoring his message

Rabbinic Judaism hadn't existed until after the fall of the first temple, therefore not until after the birth of Christ.
So tell me again, how was Christ a "Jew"?

The Jews are literally disowned after fucking up on the way to the promised land.

Calling modern Jews “God’s favorite people” is like calling Adam “God’s favorite man”.

And we all know that’s not quite the case. As we all know, being the Jews they are, they got a little too greedy and pompous and that was their downfall. First holohoax was the exodus.

>yet you ignore the words of Jesus Christ?

Which words are you talking about? BTW, please don't compare Islam to Christianity, it just makes you look dumb.

Jesus was not a jew, he was a galilean in the province of palestine.

he was not of the tribe of judah

and judaism was not a religion until the temple was destroyed

"king of the Judaeans" means the same as empress of India

interesting theory

Honestly, I stopped becoming Christian after seriously reading the bible. For most of my childhood, I would basically talk about it at a very meta level without reading any significant passages. When I turned 18 I actually read it completely and I knew I couldn't stay in the church.

>he was not of the tribe of judah
Please go back to school.

>Judaean=/= Jews

Yeah these idiots need to read acts 13:46, revelations 2:9 and 3:9, and Ezekiel "the sins of Israel"

Literal wewuzkangz bullshit, yes tyrone smith gutierrez, you wuz the true hebrewz and shit

>Highest? He's the only God.
Tell that to the bible gods who relentlessly obsessed over being higher than Molech and Baal

>The God who created the universe and everything in it.
They were El Ohim, the temple of gods.

> If you worship other "gods", you are not loving God This includes yourself.
I worship no gods, so I'm safe. You on the other hand, what if you worship the wrong gods? Straight to hell with you lot.

>It's only obvious to someone who rejects God
Why would anyone waste their time on these fairy tales? It would be no different than telling someone they're going to Ifreann if they don't worship the Leprechauns or some stupid

>and metaphysics.
Well, how quickly you abandon any credibility. Metaphysics are a fire-hose of absurdities when they are not limited to the philosopher's stone. They are quite literally fallacy and incoherence in print.

>The choice is yours. You choose to be smoted or not.
But that's the real, physical, here and now thing, brother. I won't be smoted. Or smitten. Or smited. It won't happen and your impotent gods can't/won't do it. What more proof do you need that what you claim to believe, it's all a lie?

"King of The Jews" was put mockingly on his cross by the directors of his execution (the Romans) because it was ultimately the Jews who killed him.

>one does not have to be an atheist to not subscribe to jewish lies.
An atheist is not the one falling for the lies, brother. He's rejecting them.

Oh god you retard! The jews are the spiritual enemy of christians! Jews killed jesus and his followers in the most gruesome ways imaginable. Thye have perverted our religion, but we must spit out the lies and stop shit like pic related.

most internet atheists are identical to your run-of-the-mill angry baptist loser, save one thing: they chose not to believe in a deity. they still keep all the kiked behaviors of cucktians

>Ok. Which part of Christianity is made up.
Talking donkey. Dead rising and walking the streets. Flying horses. Dragons. Speaking serpents. Able and Cain the only men on Earth besides Adam. Thousands of contradictions in the bible, koran and talumd.

All the Abrahamic religions are cancers upon humanity.

I'm not comparing Islam to Christianity, the meme is about getting your religions message.

I'm talking about the way Jesus lived, loving thy enemy, turning the other cheek, spawning generations of peaceful martyrs and missionaries, helping people etc vs the Deus Vult faggotry going on currently?

>Flying horses
>talking donkeyz
Im a hardcore christian and ive nevsr heard this shit in my life

if Jesus is not of the tribe of judah then he is not of the line of david
>judaism was not a religion until the temple was destroyed
Christianity has changed just as much or more in its existence as ancient yahwehism-modern judaism
it has unbroken praxis
>"king of the Judaeans"
source or anything of the like. it is pretty clear how they meant it.
>jesus was not a jew
matthew 19

>All the Abrahamic religions are cancers upon humanity.
*tips Mjolnir*
Odin Drinks Cum!

Jesus at the Feast of Booths
7 After this Jesus went about in Galilee. He would not go about in Judea, because pthe Jews1 were seeking to kill him. 2 Now qthe Jews’ Feast of rBooths was at hand. 3 sSo his brothers2 said to him, “Leave here and go to Judea, that your disciples also may see the works you are doing. 4 For no one works in secret if he seeks to be known openly. If you do these things, tshow yourself to the world.” 5 uFor not even vhis brothers believed in him. 6 Jesus said to them, w“My time has not yet come, but your time is always here. 7 The world cannot hate you, but xit hates me because I testify about it that yits works are evil. 8 You go up to the feast. I am not3 going up to this feast, for zmy time has not yet fully come.” 9 After saying this, he remained in Galilee.
10 But after his brothers had gone up to the feast, then he also went up, not publicly but in private. 11 The Jews were looking for him at the feast, and saying, “Where is he?” 12 And there was much muttering about him among the people. While some said, “He is a good man,” others said, “No, he is leading the people astray.” 13 Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.

>source or anything of the like. it is pretty clear how they meant it.
"They then knelt before him and said, "Hail, king of the Jews!" (Matt. 27:29). This was done as a mockery of Jesus' kingship. After this, they spat on him and struck him on the head with the staff repeatedly"
Matthew 27

>Jesus was not a jew, he was a galilean in the province of palestine.
He {{{ supposedly }}} was an Essene, a member of the royal family. His father was {{{ allegedly }}} a descendant of King David, King Solomon (diamond mines). They were the wealthiest family in all of the Levant and he was in line to be the next Jewish king, if the bible is to be believed.
{{{ if the bible is to be believed }}}

> Molech and Baal
False gods. Therefore not God.

Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

>They were El Ohim, the temple of gods.
See above.

>Why would anyone waste their time on these fairy tales?
There is good evidence that there is a God and Christianity is the best expression of Him.

>Metaphysics are a fire-hose of absurdities
That explains why logic works so well.

>I won't be smoted.
Take your chances.

There is a reason why the Catholic Church is splitting apart. There is a reason why Christianity is the enemy of progressivism and progressives always say we are anti "enlightenment". There is a reason why talmudic Jews hate Christians. There is a reason why the west has lost it's soul after falling away from Christ. There is a reason for the apostasy.

It is near the end of days. Satan will bring from some sort of confligration and after this, the desolator, the son of perdition, will come and deceive many. most of the world, even many "Christians" will worship him.

Not all Jews, even the modern ones, are evil. Stop thinking foolishly and in a one dimensional way. If you are not careful, you will not see the enemy when he does come.

Christians have feared and hated jews until ww2 was over. Holohoax!

you guys are right I was wrong.

I meant to say the Judaeans at the time were Edomites, and Jesus was not of those pharisee "Judaeans" who are the enemies of christ

John 19:38

38 Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, but secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders.

>Judaean=/= Jews
You're not very bright if somebody on Sup Forums told you this and you fell for it. OK, show your evidence.

Me? I'm going to google "King of the Jews" and see what a freaking idiot you are.

>Me? I'm going to google "King of the Jews" and see what a freaking idiot you are.
"They then knelt before him and said, "Hail, king of the Jews!" (Matt. 27:29). This was done as a mockery of Jesus' kingship. After this, they spat on him and struck him on the head with the staff repeatedly"

>most internet atheists are identical to your run-of-the-mill angry baptist loser,
No, they aren't. You're profoundly retarded if you fell for that one. Baptist believe and atheists don't. Clear difference to anyone with a functioning rational mind.
>Sorry, not you.

Next?

Biblical Jews = Old Testament jews

>Im a hardcore christian and ive nevsr heard this shit in my life
You should read your bible or koran or whatever it is you fell for.

>Christians can BTFO kikes just fine.
>burgers who sell their half-breed children into debt slavery to afford paying taxes for Israel actually believe this

God doesn't have a religion

Yeah but Jesus challenged the heireachy if the Jews because he saw they were false and full of shit. He kicked the merchants out of the temple because its degenerate. Hence why they killed him off.

You think any of these half-witted vargfags would know anything about the cleansing of the temple?
Your expectations are high.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>Thousands of contradictions in the bible,

It seems that you have one major problem. Christian fundamentalists seem to share the problem.

You don't understand apocolyptic literature. You think the Bible is a science book where it is religious literature. You have a narrow mind.

I can only defend Christianity. There is plenty of scholarship by real scholars on alleged contradictions. Most Christian understand the Bible as written by Men and inspired by God. We also understand that the Bible we have has a degree of error in it. However, we are certain that the doctrines are reliable as God intended.

>Abrahamic religions
If there is no God, then your moral judgment against these religions is just your opinion.

there were no old testament Jews, they were tribes of Israel,

I enjoyed the last sentence of this post. You feel euphoric?

There is a reason why many anons come to the saving Grace of Christ after trying the atheist bit. There is more to life than just fields of force. You know Christianity has always been the enemy of progressivism and the degradation of western values. You guys literally twist the past to fit your narrative.

>Why are so many of you Christian when Jesus (aka your God) is literally a Jew?
Because I have nothing against jews, the holocaust happened, and most jews are just kind of dicks who work really hard at their jobs.

>This was done as a mockery of Jesus' kingship.
They - in this context - sound terrified that he would assume his rightful role as their superior.