>gun in hand
>drunk driving
>no hands on the wheel
>antifag supporting gun violence

>only 90
>not drinking a growler

>finger on trigger

This faggot will eventually shoot himself or someone next to him

I hope Antifags drink and drive themselves off a cliff.

It's very dangerous to be triggered with a finger on the trigger. Triggered^2

>drinking and driving
>finger on trigger
>driving 20 over the speed limit.
get enriched faggot

Look at those bitch hands. Never worked a day in his life.

fpbp

No one noticed the biggest red flag

>speeding in the merge/slow lane

If youre guilty of this, then youre no more intelligent that antifa

>>only 90
>>not drinking a growler
This

Is it possible to figure out who this is from the gun? Don't they have serial numbers on the sides? What about exif data on the tweet itself? He is breaking the law, does the photo itself carry enough legal weight to get this guy issued a traffic violation?

>Driving a pleb old body Nissan Rogue
>Intimidating

>proletariat
>arm yourselves!!!@$$!
>bitchboy posts a pistol caliber sidearm

come back when you're real fuckin' NATO faggot

if we can get the link hopefully its a jpg uploaded directly from the phone, it might contain GPS or other useful metadata

most degenerate post in a while

ironic how the left doesn't support gun control if it benefits them to kill whitey

>angry orchard
Fag detected

Then let’s get to it! Let’s land his ass in jail or get his license revoked at least.

>angry orchard

Why do these antifaggots always go the extra mile to make themselves look as limp wristed as possible?

>angry orchard
>basic glock
>Nissan
>only 90
Jesus this kids really are faggots

>the absolute state of the left

Does Angry Orchard even count as an alcoholic beverage?

>glock
>HK
wew lad, have some class. At least he bought from a good gun manufacturer

Fuck

>that trigger discipline
>that faggot drink

Somebody just made a post about exif data and it was deleted, whys that?

I know its a retarded drink and probably get looks in public but I think its delicious. Its either that or vodka for me.

fairly patrician choice in weapon

doxxing is not allowed faggot supreme

It probably had the lat/long of the picture.

>Angry orchard

this is what larping looks like

Calm down, it's not really antifa, it's just a false flag to make them look bad

Remember this is presumably a beta male who took the photo

Idiot posted the text of the EXIF instead of a picture.

>finger on trigger like a fucking retard...

>hk
they stopped selling to Israel back in September, so naturally i was thinking about getting one, and then this commie faggot gets one. i guess i'll grab a ppq m2 instead.

>Angry Orchard
Holy fucken meatballs what a goddamn faggot

>>finger on trigger like a fucking retard...

there's always a swarm of faggots that see pics like this and go "b-but muh trigger discipline". We know he has no trigger discipline, shut the fuck up faggot.

There's nothing wrong with a Glock. I wish a Glock would blow up in my hand so I would be rich as fuck from the lawsuit.

never been fired and only dropped once.

>ragged, gnawed finger nails
>finger tips peeling from nervous picking and gnawing
Yep, one of them low T soy boys

You dumb nigger, you should ONLY drive in the right lane unless you're overtaking/making way for somebody merging or the lanes are marked for different routes. Doesn't matter how fast you're going you keep right until you need to move out. Although I do think he is probably driving faster than the white SUV and about to undertake the cunt, thus breaking the law.

It’s cocked too.

Also
>slow lane/fast lane

And you have the audacity to question others' intelligence ffs

The fucking gun is cocked too

I don't know how you can defend any of this shi- Oh. A leaf. Got it.

>proletariat uprising
>sipping on angry orchard
>driving in what looks to be a newer nissan
>holding a top tier quality/price handgun

Wow a true hero of the working class!

> gets threaded barrel
> probably has no silencer

Poser.

you forgot, doing 90mph, IN THE SLOW LANE

also putting the faster lanes in the line of fire if that gun were to be fired

And there are always contrarian faggots like you who think youre special because you criticise any behavior that is commonplace. Shilling for trigger discipline is kind of the point, you raging queer.

Who cares. He'll wind up sailing off the side and into a tree. Gun will accidentally discharge between the start and end of that crash in his face.
All is right with the world.

>finger on trigger
Darwin Award waiting to be won

is this fake? every aspect of this photograph seems like it was designed to say "idiot"

>And there are always contrarian faggots like you who think youre special because you criticise any behavior that is commonplace.

No but you fags think you're operators some kind of special forces for holding your index finger up on the slide. Nobody cares.

>HK

Impossible an antifag has taste.

You think it's ok to rest your finger on the trigger of a loaded firearm that's pointed across a public highway out the window of your car?

>britbong
>criticising the american highway system

You probably dont even know what an HOV lane is either

What are the buisenessess coming up on the next exit?

Nigger trigger discipline too

>You think it's ok to rest your finger on the trigger of a loaded firearm that's pointed across a public highway out the window of your car?

I think it's dumb to drive with one hand regardless of what the person is holding. I don't disagree that he has poor trigger discipline, what i was saying is how whenever a photo is posted, a bunch of faggots cry about "muh trigger discipline" and it comes of as pretentious.

Thewy will have to upload it somewhere else because Sup Forums strips exif except /p/

do Antifaggots think they're playing a video game?

Fucking shoot yourself in the leg.

>a bunch of faggots cry about "muh trigger discipline" and it comes of as pretentious.
if someone has poor trigger discipline they probably have other poor habits. if someone is dumb enough to point a gun at me, i assume that he's dumb enough to have the thing loaded.

>burger
>completely misreads my post as criticising the american highway system
>doesn't realise I was preaching its correct usage in a clearly worded post aimed at the dopey cunt I quoted
>ad-hominems me

Wow don't hit me with them negative waves man

it's a four lane highway. he should be in the middle two lanes.

There is only a few felonies going on in this picture, nothing to worry about though. Why use
the dash board of your vehicle as a bar while you show off your' handgun to the internet? You
are doing it all wrong. Nice gun, but horrible trigger safety, and bad decision making. You wouldn't get far with that where I am from.

>Slower traffic keep right signs
Did you just come here on 'holiday' or something for a few days? cool it, Cecil

When the cops arrest him and seize his gun I want it.

I have the same model, 10+1 is all right and their 20 round mags are non existent. Wish I had bought a FNX 45 or a 226 sig.

>Versa
Hopefully some good citizen will rush by him producing a gust that while normal cars wouldnbarely flinch at, would knock that piece of shit 3 lanes over

Depends on what state, country as well though.

>HK
That's an awful Bourgie gun for someone fighting for the proletariat

His biggest sin here is driving a fucking Nissan

Rethink your reply and tell me why he should not be in the right lane unless overtaking or using a seperate clearly marked lane?

To be fair everyone thinks they're the fastest son of a bitch on the road so they all hog the left lane only going 5 over the limit.

Then people start passing one by one, and then when they consider moving over, some jackrabbit blows by 40 over and scares the piss out of them.

t. Atlanta

>commie
>bought german gun

Kekler&Kek

Fuck you guys, apple cider fucking rocks. Way better than the beer you get at the same price point. That shit tastes like piss.

I got suck behind four wankers side by side doing 40mph on the M1 today. Really pissed me off.

I had a bad experience with Cider once. Never again.

>"I'm such a fucking faggot I have to drink something that tastes good to get drunk"

Alas, it's not required by law in some states, yet common sense dictates.

It's also not required by law to stay out of the ghetto at night yet I'd call somebody a dumb nigger for doing that too

>thinking this is a legitimate Anita page

>Angry Orchard
What is it? I thought meatballs were pretty fucking great.

Taking a picture with your phone, while driving at 90 and drinking Angry Orchard, while holding a handgun with your trigger finger inside the trigger guard, with only the safety on to protect against accidental discharge.

Then typing out 280 characters and uploading a photo without even pulling over

Wew

It's fun to pretend
Plus it's not that far off from a real one

It was more than likely passed down to him.

The Sig P226 is what I have. It is an excellent handgun, but pretty pricey. If you buy one though you won't want any other. Made me hate my Glock.

>”I’m such a fucking faggot that I criticize what people drink”
Topkek

>I think it's dumb to drive with one hand regardless of what the person is holding.

He doesn't have any hands on the wheel. One is holding the gun, the other is holding the phone to take a picture.

You don't drink beer or hard cider to get drunk. If literally all you want to do with your alcohol is get drunk you get your dumb ass some moonshine and chug.

I honestly feel like it’s a b8 post.

that shit is so sweet its syrupy
faggot

Surely it yanks your crank when you come up on someone doing 3 over in the left lane of a 2 lane highway because they were always told it was the fast lane? I hate overtaking on the right because you know they have no idea you're there since they never use their right mirror. Same going with the opposite over here.

>drives a shitty Nissan
>shit-tier cider
>H&K USP .45 I'm good at this in CS so this is the perfect weapon to kms w/hs for -100hp
>antifag

checks out. czech 'em

It's those speed cameras. I've heard those little camera boxes are uninsulated and stuffing a couple cans worth of expanding foam insulation helps make them work better. If you can't afford that just drape a box over them to help them weather the elements.

Every time a municipality tries to introduce speed cameras here, they get shot inside of 72 hours. Not a piddling pistol caliber either. They bring out rifles. God the bullet holes are huge.

Do tell, bad stories involving alcohol usually mean that keks are involved.

/k/, why does this assault shot gun has 2 safeties?

Well I'm just speaking from my experience of driving into other states here in the US. In Texas the right lane isn't always a turning a lane, but in Colorado etc. if you end up driving in the right lane when coming to an intersection you will be forced by law to perform a right hand turn. Most states have their own sets of traffic laws.