Sweden suddenly looking kinda butch

Look out Sweden!

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/11/man-in-court-accused-of-posting-offensive-facebook-comment-on-zwarte-piet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/11/man-in-court-accused-of-posting-offensive-facebook-comment-on-zwarte-piet/

Yes this is retarded. A major difference between this and Sweden, however, is that almost everybody here hates the anti-zwarte piet demonstrations.

Anti-Zwarte Piet protestors are the Dutch equivalent of BLM, but contrary to the US everybody (read: about 90-95%) hates their guts including influential politicians, even Rutte. That doesn't take away that we have outdated hate speech laws that were created in the 1930's.

Not so fast, ever heard of a place called Britain

This is already happening here too, and it's imminently going to apply to the US and all of Europe. There's a clear political consensus that social media needs to be controlled by the state.

The internet is under EU control, their laws, their rules. Thought crime coming soon!

Indeed, Holland does such things.
Not my country though. My country knows better.

Congratulations at working at a box-factory in Utrecht. You must be very fulfilled.

Congratulations at being 56% white. Your sister must be very fulfilled.

I dunno man. With Sweden at first and Canada as pretty tough competition even for second place, I see them getting a solid third place.

>Only in response to a simple protest of a few niggers going up against Zwarte Piet
>BUT who were stopped by based Frisians on the road towards their destinations
>Leftsperg media can't stop talking about it
>They hate ethnic whites blocking the protest because now niggers, shitskins, muslims can't chimp out and scare white children
>untermensch demand justice, based frisians tell them to go fuck themselves
>Our nigger faggot CIA tier politicians demand someone is indicted
>They chose some poor schmuck shitposting online.

That's the quickest rundown i can give you mutts

May God help us all.

I've never visited that website and didn't know that it existed. Prob runner by some frustrated Sven's or Gunter to divert some attention

I do not even remember what kind of character this is, but we probably adopted him from the dutch and we called him svarteper

It's a card game, I don't even remember the rules or how it went anymore, but I used to play it all the time as a kid. It's also used in an expression

we have that too.. we call it svarte petter.

Ah now I remember, if you get the card with svarteper on you lose

Other than that I can't fucking remember

>getting black pete makes you lose
Cheeky

I thought it was that with once too, but that's a disney character here.

That svarteper guy also has something to do with cleaning chimneys but I can't remember it. It's obviously something once imported from Holland

They are going to keep cracking down on nationalists and perceived racism the larger opposition to globalism grows.

dont forget the fazerneger!

The story has many origins.

Saint Nicholas was the patron saint of fishermen and miners.
Pete is a generic name really, the identity of Pete is defined by his job. Navigator, chief, musician, etc.
In our meme story version of it which has lasted since the 19th century, Saint Nicholas lives in Spain and comes here once a year by steamboat with his paid workers to bring the children gifts.
The attire worn by Pete is explained by their Spanish home, and the soot on their face is explained by their role as the people who actually deliver all the gifts through chimneys.

kek I remember this from when I was a kid