I just got into my hotel room, I start unpacking, and I find this thing in one of my bags. What do I do?

I just got into my hotel room, I start unpacking, and I find this thing in one of my bags. What do I do?

Nice onahole

pound

Hug her

Remove and keep head and throw away body.

Gross

Try and figure out who she is and where she came from. I'd sit her on the bed and get some juice and/or a snack and talk to her without trying to seem to freaked out. If I get too nervous I think she'll start crying and then I've got a bawling loli in the room I rented for 1 adult male. I know if a 3D woman hears a younger girl within 100 miles of her she instantly flies into a rage and will do anything in her power to make the man with that girl as unhappy as possible, so I'd like to prevent that from happening as well.

Ideally she'll be mature and I can buy her a bus ticket back to wherever she came from. In a non-ideal situation where she can't remember, I'll just hold onto her to prevent me from having to go to the police about the whole situation, because that will surely end poorly as well.

How did she not suffocate?

Ask if her butt hurts.

Eat her.

Can't even call this a shitpost.

Fucking degenerate.

duffel bags aren't airtight, user.

Where are the eggs

epic meme

I get the sudden urge to answer my phone.

Fart on her face and seal the bag

What the fuck man, I know this is Sup Forums but you are goig to far. Fucking creep.

Is this some kind of setup? I'm just trying to get to the beach.

lol

Rape is fun for everyone, especially family.

First step is to stop posting roleplay shit on Sup Forums.

That's cruel.