One Piece

>I'm good at acting
Well this explains all the blushing and crying all the time.

Best girl.

Pudding will be redeemed by the end of this arc.

I told you guys pudding was going to bring Sanji and Nami closer.
Nami will fight pudding.

jesus christ why does mangastream always have the most vulgar and edgey translations? literally no one is saying "FUCK" and they say fuck like 80 times. Swearing is fine in moderation, but they're clearly not present in one piece.

What will Sanji do now?

So when are we gonna find out what actually happened at Baltigo?

You don't hate Monet.
You hate the shitposters.

Maybe at the Reverie.

Probably after Kaidou at the rate we're going.

This thread is still upp

It is a real shame we do not have a better translation team working on OP, niggerstream actually ruins the reading experience you normally would have with accurate translations

This.

I want Pudding to step on my dick while sneering at me like that.

No one wants to see old pudding. Let that thread die.

fuck off this one is already rolling
why did you revive this shit thread it was on its way to the archives, fucking autist

Amazing that Pudding is making herself look evil just to secretly help Sanji

What a sweet and nice girl.

You're a faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SaPufags BTFO
BTFO
T
F
O

Utterly, irrevocably, thoroughly BTFO

both are part of the cancer

I remember that had some blog post saying that it makes the manga look more mature or something to justify it.

>childish swear words
>makes it mature
yeah, that makes sense

We need someone who speaks nip to translate for us

She is dead though

Monet fags will get out of hand when they find out she's really alive.

That will never happen

Oh oh be careful
Sabo is dead fags burned themselves to death on these words

Monet is irrelevant unlike Sabo

I can't wait

>4 threads up just to prove your autism
Nice job opg youre really proving a point

So is Zepo related to Bepo? Will it be address later on?

>no BIG Mom and Brook conclusion

FUCK ME

>What will Sanji do now?

>Sanji will fight alongside his brothers to defeat Mama's army
>they escape by a hair
>"huh. never thought you were this strong Sanji. Maybe you aren't a useless brother afterall"
>vinsmokes redeemed

screenshot this post now for reference in the future

Probably his dad.

I hope so.
I also want Nami vs Pudding to happen.

>One Piece
Unbearable faggots, go read your manga somewhere else. Fucking shohen child shit. Enjoy the One Piece being "the travel" or "the friends", nice plot faggots. No one ever dies too.

>Smoothie
>Pudding
>Amande
>Gallette
>Praline

Big Mom has too many perfect pure beautiful waifu daughters.

I would stick my dick in her truck-sized cave if it meant I'd have girls as beautiful as them resulting from it

Do you think Pedro told Bepo?

So, who is going to save Luffy?

Jimbei (if he is daijobu) ?
Chopper and Carrot?
Sanji?
Pedro?
Capone?
Germa 66?
Monet?

>Sanji goes to his family to tell them of their impending doom
>his brothers don't believe him, arguments ensue
>fight breaks out, Sanji is getting the shit kicked out him because he still fears for Zeff's life
>Dadji tells Sanji Zeff won't be harmed because whatever
>Sanji gets serious, beats his brothers 3vs1
>Reiju manages to escape, corroborates Sanji's story

carrot slay

stay mad faggot

Sanji and Caesar in a chapter titled The Ninth

Nami’s terrified reaction was when Pudding said about Sanji being an idiot that is in love with her. Yeah, I don’t usually buy into the dialogue in the scans, but the original should be somewhere close to it, right?

>Big Mom starts ripping out the life force of the Vinsmokes
>Judge starts crying, "I dun wadda die!"
>Other Vinsmokes start crying in terror
>Suddenly Sanji out of fucking nowhere
>Kicks Big Mom in the head
>Vinsmokes all hug Sanji while apologizing and weeping for their misdeeds

This will happen.

>Jimbei (if he is daijobu)
Possibly
>Chopper and Carrot?
Possibly
>Sanji?
Possibly
>Pedro?
Unlikely
>Capone?
Unlikely
>Germa 66?
Unlikely
>Monet?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

How would you be able to stop yourself from fucking your genetically perfect, pure, innocent daughters.

Who else thinks Pudding taking a crueler and meaner turn only made her a better girl?

You mean the kind of translation that made most manga and anime popular in the first place?

No idea about that. I can see Pedro wanting to come clean about it but no telling Bepo in the end in order to avoid him wanting revenge or something. Although Bepo's character doesn't seem to be one to go for revenge.

>Vinsmokes all hug Sanji while apologizing and weeping for their misdeeds

>m-nuh sekrit club

I actually enjoy the fact that us being here makes you mad you silly moeshiteating silly person hahaha

>How would you be able to stop yourself from fucking your genetically perfect, pure, innocent daughters.

I ask Mama to take my life force and stick me in another person, so I can fuck them without it being weird or nothing

Literally everyone

>I actually enjoy the fact that us being here makes you mad

Anyone who isn't a LuNafag that was hoping pudding saved their ship

Reminder that Capone is going to crash the wedding with no survivor.

Maybe.
I have a feeling that she's just saying this shit so that Germa 66 and the Straw Hats will go beserk at the wedding, and then she can be free from Big Mom or something like that.
After all, we got that whole flashback scene with Lola and Pudding

Big Mom looks like the weakest Yonkou.
Luffy is going against Kaidou soon, if he doesn't defeat Big Mom now what are his chances against him?

That's why Luffy will defeat Big Mom next year before he goes to Wano

Now that this year is done lets speculate. What happened to Pekoms? Is he alive inside a shark or did Aladine/Jinbe help him out?

I think what will happen with the Vinsmokes is
>Sanji may or may not try to warn them, if he does no one will believe him
>In comes the wedding and Sanji was actually right
>Most of the Vinsmokes get their shit pushed in, but Sanji saves them from death
>At the end of the day, they gather and, out of thanks for saving the Germa from absolute destruction, acknowledge Sanji's strength, and although he is still inferior to them due to refusing nobility, now respect him enough to acknowledge him as the black sheep of the family. Sanji still cares nothing for them but shows some appreciation for their words
>One of them, either Judge or Ichiji, loses their shit and blames Sanji for ruining their chance at an alliance, and attacks him before being smacked down by the rest and dragged away, Don Krieg style

>browses Sup Forums
>thinks he is not a manchild

Imagine how strong Capone would be if he had a Pacifista factory inside of him.

So what's the deal with Pedro's backstory? We know he sailed with Pekoms at some point but in this chapter's flashback he didn't know Pekoms was a Mom pirate. Also why would he try to steal Mom's poneglyph when his best friend's working for her?

caesar, after being rescued

>sanji goes away from the window depressed
>"that's what I would say if I was evil. you like my acting Reiju? ;) oh I love Sanji so much"

These threads aren't the same now that bonnyguy is dead

>pacifista factory and cloning facility
>clones enhanced by cyborg augments
>a dozen franky shoguns

I can almost hear the sound of one heart breaking. I can also hear the sound of someone tearing their own heart in half.

Odd.

We'll just have to patiently wait for Bonney to join in his place, user-kun.

>missing le epic meme posters posting the same shit in every thread for years

Reminder that Pudding's crazy eyes are the typical "I'm scared out of my mind but I can't reveal it to anyone" eyes that Oda gives females in stressful, life-threatening situations.

I still think she's evil and this is just coincidence, but why not add more fuel to the fire.

Dude, white beard was weaker then big mom when he's at his worst state. And he was outright dying when he took on marine ford.

Luffy STILL can't hold his own against whitebeard at his weakest. Even suggesting as such would get your shit slapped in certain company.

Saying that Luffy is going to beat big mom in a way that isn't a full on asspull ala Enji is hilarous.

>I just want to say a few things about this chapter

1. PUDDING IS EEEEEEEEEVIL (though again, it’s Oda, so she COULD be good all along, but the gravity of her actions/expressions seem to be way worse than Robin or even Boa before their face-heel turn)
2. To the person/s who called that what Pudding whispered was that she’d assassinate Sanji, and then people thought they were delusional, you can celebrate and shake your tail feathers, because you were SO RIGHT!
3. What do you mean people didn’t see this coming? So many people thought she was shady af from the start since so many things didn’t add up (Though I did lose hope after 849 which just proves how Oda is indeed the Master of all storytellers.)
4. SANAMI TIME: *evil cackle* With this revelation, it was shown that Nami cried for Sanji twice, once at the start of the arc and after Pudding whispered she’d kill him. PLEASE NOTICE that the panel is focused on her horrified face when Pudding specifically says the lines, ‘I’ll kill that idiot!’
5. Not even getting into how she looked more shocked than Luffy to hear Sanji proposed to Pudding, dare I say heartbroken?
6. Also, notice how in one panel, you can see Sanji packing tangerines in his picnic basket, along with wine? I mean that seems like a weird thing for Oda to give panel time on. (But you know us shippers, we see symbolism in everything.)

>sail for a time with Pekoms
>part ways for whatever reason, likely crew disbanded
>some time later meet Pekoms while you're trying to steal the poneglyph
>Oh hey Pekoms, didn't know you worked for Big Mom now
wew lad

Sanji is not actually in love with Pudding, isn't it obvious that he tries his hardest to delude himself? That he subconsciously prepared the bento like this is proof enough

Upcoming fights

Luffy x Big Mom
Sanji x Katakuri
Nami + Reiju x Pudding
Pekoms x Capone
Germa x Big Mom's crew
Chopper + Carrot x Smoothie

>I mean that seems like a weird thing for Oda to give panel time on.
Are you really that freaking stupid?

He also uses it for bad people also she seems pretty calm here Fuck off

>. (But you know us shippers, we see symbolism in everything.)
Not just that, you deny symbolism elsewhere that weakens your head canon.

>Enji = Enel

fix'd.

Very true. It could be a triple-cross.

Carrot and Chopper will probably find sanji, which will lead to them trying to find luffy; it is probably the most dramatic option.

Then the wedding will be happening and shit will hit the fan, with the bomb and potentially caesar and whatever the germa 66 are up to, since they don't seem like they're planning on just going on with the wedding either.

Refresh my memory because I seriously don't even know what you're talking about

>Chopper + Carrot x Smoothie
Yeah...this isn't happening

No, you are a retard. Just accept you lost

>Pekoms x Capone
pekoms seems to be loyal to big mom, and capone is pretty much confirmed to have something planned in terms of backstabbing big mom

Somone told me Brook would use a bomb to blow big mom up, where is it

Read the aftermath of Dressrosa/the entire Zou arc again.

The arc will last only 20 more chapters so there is no way so many fights will happen.

Brook won't use a bomb. The bomb is inside the tamatebako since Fishman Island.

Someone has to fight her, there are not many strong characters left to do that

I'm not a puddingfag. Trust me.
I just happened to remember the scene with Lola and Pudding

Tamago's going to be fine, right?

Are you even reading this manga?

iirc Pedro said he sailed alone (well, with his crew) for a bit then joined Pekoms midway, not the other way around

You're an idiot

Yes.