Highschool of the Dead

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/171099/high-school-of-the-dead-scanlation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to penetrate Saeko's cervix.

So her.

The right may be a sadist but the left one is a tremendous tantrum throwing uncooperative cunt

so right

i want to fuck left more but i love right more . i really can't decide

Is Rei used goods?

Rei is hot but Saeko will drain you dry and stick with you.

Left, I have a thing for 2D 3DPD and want to hatefuck her pretty hard. Also bigger tits.

I had a dream about Saeko one time though and now I also have a crush on her too.

They make a anime that could have been on the rank of top 3 of god-tier fanservice, with an interesting male character that actually had a potential to be something great if it did continue. But what do you know they didn't choose to go all filler and stopped the story midway.

>why is this allowed

Left is a Slut
Right is an overrated, sadistic, yangire, marie sue ,shitty like hell

and there is something wrong about Saeko being that. That is what we enjoyed seeing when the show aired. Besides the moments where She and Takashi has their moments.

Learn English you retarded faggot

m8 even the manga it was based on was dropped. The writer is a fraud and a hack.

Right. Way too many reposts on Sup Forums today.

I'll take the nurse.

But why? He along side the artist could have many a lot of Yen with this story. One can't be that much of a Reifag that you would cancel the entire story just because the artist wouldn't draw your faggot paring.

But her boobs are smaller

user I like boobs just as much as you, but there is a limit to the size of a woman's boobs that a guy can appreciate.

>But why?

Because he got his (political) message out, everything after the part of the story about Saya's parents and that little sanctuary shit was pointless. He stopped giving a shit after it. He's done so in the past too.

Now that's just gay

They look the same size to me.

Besides, she's cuter.

Right

Yuuko is 111cm
Shizuka is 108cm

Yes.

What evidence is there? Didn't she date the guy for only a day?

No saeko is an OVERRATED SHIT
Pig

Man you must have a massive crush on her that you don't want to admit yet if you're this dedicated to shitting on her.

>next chapter never

Saeko the psycho > cockroach slut

It was more time. Just that it was official later.
He is a Roachfag. Since his shit waifu is unanimously hated on Sup Forums he can't defend her son he shits on the superior girl.

I'll pick right all day and all night.

BUS SLUTS

i love racing swimsuits

Is that really a question that needs to be asked?

>ever choosing left
I'll take Saeko anyday. Better body, personality, top waifu and will never cuck you like Rei would.

She really is such a bitch.

>want to rewatch for old time's sake
>reminder that it will never continue

Right is the obvious answer, but Takashi really should be fucking both.

Gotta repopulate the Earth after all

I wonder how quick he went from being happy about finally getting the fuck from his old crush to then abandoning her like trash for Saeko?

Dude save the world first then he can fuck all the non-zombie girls that he like. Have you like never watched any Zombie movies ever. A pregnant woman in a Zombie apocalypse is as good as a dead woman.

this spanish fag is hilarious.

I never experienced love but I would imagine having emotional damage outweighing lingering feelings while you can go a whole new route with someone who has been mutually good and understanding of you.

Oh Saekofaggots his waifu is an overrated shit you are other example why saeko is overrated shit like hell
Fuck you Banned Faggot

You type funny

All right then.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?

We seriously need a romance at the likes of this. Christ man the first girl doesn't always have to be the one.

What the fuck are you on about, that's the only way to do a romance.

Nope user. Romance can sometimes show that where you believed you found the one, but that only leaves you to realise how wrong you are. I am saying we should have tropes that shows how the MC comes to find someone that is better for him then his current loved one.

She is such a fucking asshole. Don't thank the guy who liked you your entire life for saving your ass even after you dated his best friend.

Just go ahead and blame him for being jealous

Why is this bitch so popular? Why isn't Saeko more popular?

>REEEEEEE DON'T SAVE THAT PERSON WHO FOR ALL YOU KNOW IS INNONCENT!
>NO I WANT GIVE A REASON! IM LEAVING!

>Why is this bitch so popular?
She's hot.
>Why isn't Saeko more popular?
Saeko is the most popular girl of the series by a vast margin.

I want to make right my waifu, but have left as my mistress to hate fuck.

Right, easy.

Saya annoyed me more then Rei to be honest.

Sad Panda link please?

user you gotta find it yourself

Saeko is about ten times as popular as Rei.

And that's no exaggeration.

>Best friend just fucking turned into a zombie and had to put him down.
>Conflict of emotions from all the old memories and the violence he just had to inflict on his old friend.
>This fucking bitch brings up her relationship with him, as if it was jealousy and hatred as to why you just committed such actions.
>That utter despair in his face.

Jesus, she really is an utter bitch. Should have left her to be zombie food.

>not wanting the smart one

>not leaving her for the gun lover
bros before hoes

I want to hold hands with Saeko.

You thin she'd allow that and not be the one in control?

Did Saeko fuck Takashi in that temple?

Fat otaku is going to fuck her

Implied in the manga, just a kiss in the anime

It is vice versa, to be honest. No implication of intimacy in tha manga, heavily implied in the anime.

Is Rei used goods?

God damn, Saeko gonna get knocked up with Takashi's baby and go super psycho mom

Go read the manga again. The mall arc has Rei badgering Takashi about "what he did", the same panel has Saeko in the background covering her crotch area.

>Is Rei used goods?
It's very likely, she was going out with Hisashi for quite a long time.

I thought Takashi literally asked out Rei on the same day the outbreak happened?

Not to mention the author's obsession with purity

>I thought Takashi literally asked out Rei on the same day the outbreak happened?
How is this even relevant? I mean, she had been going out with Hisashi, Takashi's best friend, for almost a year before the outbreak happened.

I dunno. It seems with how much Rei still liked Takashi that she didn't fuck Hisashi at all. I mean it took 5 minutes for her to get over Hisashi getting his head smashed in and hopping onto Takashi's dick. Who knows.

The series is so poorly written that I can't see anyone but Saeko winning at this point.

>It seems with how much Rei still liked Takashi that she didn't fuck Hisashi at all. I mean it took 5 minutes for her to get over Hisashi getting his head smashed in and hopping onto Takashi's dick.
This is mostly why everyone hates her. This + her constant bitching about him getting close to Saeko.

>The mall arc has Rei badgering Takashi about "what he did", the same panel has Saeko in the background covering her crotch area.
Not really. Saeko only had hands nearly on that level, and Takashi is astonished that she is jealous.

>Go read the manga again. The mall arc has Rei badgering Takashi about "what he did", the same panel has Saeko in the background covering her crotch area.

Just post the page here.

It's sad thinking Hisashi was a part of Rei's games. Well, now she's getting a taste of her own medicine, if Takashi would only let her go for good.

But enough of some bitch slut, I just want more HOTD.

this scene was way stronger than it had any right to be for a fanservice zombie high school anime

Yeah, in fact, if HOTD continued, I could see her leading on Takashi for a long time and "stopping before even kissing." Rei is literally the author's waifu insert and the fact that he and the artist (his brother coincidentally) stopped doing the manga because of differences over which girl should win should show that Rei literally did nothing and is "pure."

Fucking shit, this "purity" trope in Japan is annoying as hell.

Saeko deserves to win. If the series shows anything, it's that Saeko is literally the yin to Takashi's yang. They're both psychopaths who actually enjoy killing.

Rei is just a shitty childhood friend and apocalypse Asuna.

Is this manga story going to continue?

The author & artist pair had a deep disagreement and that stopped further work on HotD. Each is able to cockblock the other due to copyright.

It's too bad because there was an intelligent and detailed story in there despite the fanservice.

As of now and the past five years, no.

The problem with having brothers work as artist and writer for the manga means that personal issues with how the story goes forward get more pronounced.

In this case, the artist and the author got into a massive argument about whether Rei or Saeko should end up with Takashi. It is an unintentionally hilarious where waifu wars actually impacted a series continuing.

Their excuse was that the earthquake destroyed all of their work, but that type of stuff can be redone easily.

Chapter 18, pages 21-23.

>(his brother coincidentally)

They are not.

Everything about their drama is really 3dpd. It certainly increased the impact, at the expense of leaving a sour taste.
That's some gutter taste in waifus. It must based on something personal like some girl he wanted in school. Regardless of her improving, she was decisively trumped already and Saeko relationship is more befitting and more fun, while the opposite is just more annoying.

I don't think they're brothers though, their surnames are just a coincidence.

Yeah, just because they have the same last name doesn't mean they're related. Sato is common as shit in Japan.

Doesn't make the whole waifu war situation any less hilarious. If they aren't related though

The worst part is unless the artist comes to terms with Rei winning, the series won't continue.

I really don't know why the author likes Rei so much though. He literally wrote her in to be already dating another guy and NTR'ing Takashi. Who knows whether or not her hymen is intact and if she can still be pure and bear children.

Saeko on the other hand is pure and loves to kill. She keeps that hymen intact and ready to be pierced by Takashi for sweet babymaking

How much more popular is Saeko over Rei?

I personally think Rei is better because she has the childhood friend promise aspect and seems to have a pure love for Takashi. I don't think she meant anything malicious by dating Hisashi at all other than wanting Takashi to make a move.

Because Rei is a slut

I don't know, maybe he finds her 'compelling'. I can definitely see it in certain senses but it's just nauseating to me.
>pure love
He get with the best friend of the guy she supposedly loves, with no apparent regard for the emotional pain it would cause him. That also means she's stringing along his friend. It's amazing the two's relationship doesn't seem strained over her.

No, she did it out of self-interest, what's convenient for her at a time. Takashi wasn't fitting the bill so she moved to Hisashi. It also helps that Takashi would want to pry into her issues about the teacher and whatever because of his kindness, which she hates and loves. Now that Hisashi is dead, it's back to Takashi and she continues the games, now with added jealousy over his relationship with Saeko.

I really like childhood friends but can't eat that shit with a grin. The best thing for her is to keep maturing, even if she must lose Takashi to another girl.

*She get

*She gets
Damn, it's bedtime.

I haven't read all that much into the manga, but did Rei really turn down Takashi because he legitimately cared about her and asked her about the teacher issue? So her solution is to date his best friend with whom she has no intention of getting intimate with and cause emotional pain to Takashi because he wanted to fix her problems?

On top of all of that, she had the gall to accuse Takashi of killing Hisashi because he was jealous right after saving her? She then hops onto his dick seconds after Hisashi dies and is jealous of Saeko?

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?

>Did Saeko fuck Takashi in that temple?

You can check it yourself. Bakabt has both the fan translation and the scans of the officially translated books. A place such as Bakabt may carry both versions especially if there are differences or censorships between scans of the japanese printed version and the USA printed version.

Scanlation:
bakabt.me/torrent/171099/high-school-of-the-dead-scanlation

Who Saeko? Well a lot of things really.

>is a fucking freak
>will kill you in your sleep
>very high chance she'll try to hurt you daily
>will not feel any affection for you
>is a sadist
>terrible fashion sense
>god awful weapon choice
>horrid voice
>stupid hair
>blue eyes

Iirc, he didn't know about the teacher-her father beef and that the teacher held her back out of spite. She was held back and of course Takashi would be concerned, but she didn't want him to bother her about it. The way I see it, he was a 'nice guy' in the sense he was passive romantically and aggressively compassionate and both were inconvenient to her for that time.

I chalk it up to female capriciousness. Just choose Saeko, better everything, no stupid games, and least you know what her problem is and it's actually useful to the situation.

I actually wonder what would happen if Takashi chose Saeko. Would Rei kill herself or kill Saeko?

I can't see this ending any other way than either a Saeko/Rei deathmatch (which Saeko would win) or a mistress ending.

Still doesn't excuse how much of a bitch Rei is to both Takashi and Hisashi. Best friends shouldn't be split up like that and Hisashi is a dick for accepting when he was well-aware Takashi liked her.

I'm glad Hisashi is dead

The worst part is as much as Rei is horrible, I still love her because her flaws make her human

All those are good traits for being a wonderful and protective bloody mother

>did Rei really turn down Takashi because he legitimately cared about her and asked her about the teacher issue?
No. She kept mum about the issue because her dad had told her to not say anything. Takashi interpreted this as her not wanting to talk to him, so he stopped trying to confront her. She felt abandoned by him since he wasn't there to support her, which was when she hooked up with their mutual friend Hisashi, because Hisashi stuck around and gave her a shoulder to lean on. This made Takashi angry, because he already thought she didn't want to talk to him, he didn't know why, and then he sees her getting close with another guy, reinforcing the idea that she didn't want anything to do with him. He didn't make any further attempts to talk to her about any of this, and that's where we are at the start of the series.

>her solution is to date his best friend with whom she has no intention of getting intimate with
She genuinely liked Hisashi. Whether or not they were ever intimate is never really brought up or alluded to.

>and cause emotional pain to Takashi because he wanted to fix her problems?
She didn't get together with Hisashi to cause Takashi emotional pain. Rei, Takashi, and Hisashi were all friends before all this happened.

>What the fuck is wrong with this girl?
She copes with grief, anger, and adversity by projecting flaws unto others and putting blame on them instead of herself, painting herself as a morally superior victim in relation to them. Instead of blaming herself, she blames others.

And all of this can be explained by her not being a very strong person. She needs someone to rely on, and back then Takashi just wasn't that guy. I'm not saying she's not a bitch, because she really is, but you really got her characterization all wrong.