American divorcee to marry English prince

Fuck you America, Meghan Markle is your fault. Why do you have to keep doing this to us? Are you really that insecure that we have a cool monarchy with castles and shit and all you have is Disneyland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poundbury
newsweek.com/prince-charles-middle-east-conflict-blames-jews-709365
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/prince-charles-middle-east-conflict-blames-jews-709365
youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI&bpctr=1511930078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your royals are not a pretty bunch. Dont blame us for the reptilian blood line you worship.

>Why do you have to keep doing this to us?

Your king jr. chose that mulatto roastie. She's like 40 though, so she's pretty much guaranteed to be barren. It's not as though he has a shot at the throne anyway. Stop making this a bigger deal than it is.

Not our fault your boy's got that Jungle Fever.

Not our fault British women are too ugly for his taste

MFW I agree with the Hammer and Shekel Goy

Only the poor ones are ugly - quite possibly because the aristocracy have always stolen the pretty ones for themselves.

>half nigger, half kike, best of both worlds, am i rite?
>divorcee, almost 40
>actress with sex scenes and naked pictures on the webs

what's not to like? queen material for the cucks, 10/10

>Putting all your nations identity in some entitled inbred fucks who don't care about you (unlike the old aristocracy).
W e w.

Monarchy is bad thing
destroy it
look what your queen do
think what they will do if democracy is weak
look what royalists do for destroy democracy in my country
also free catalonia

Really? THIS is what you are worried about? Have fun giving up bacon and seeing a woman's face ever again. Have fun with all the Jihad.
T. Muhammad Smith

Prince Charles actually cares deeply about Britain and its people. He's been leading a campaign against modernist architecture; apparently he believes that building homes people actually want to live in is more important than the politicised wank most architects subscribe to.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poundbury

Plus, he's surprisingly redpilled
newsweek.com/prince-charles-middle-east-conflict-blames-jews-709365

Needless to say, the media establishment hates him. He has a reputation for being an idiot not because he is one, but because as the heir to the throne he's not allowed to answer his critics, so the BBC is free to trash him as much as they like.

Please archive those

>newsweek com/prince-charles-middle-east-conflict-blames-jews-709365
unvis.it/newsweek.com/prince-charles-middle-east-conflict-blames-jews-709365

I don't give a shit about royalty but I'm loving how triggered you chuds are over this literally who

Is that supposed to be some sort of reassurance to wipe away the seething hatred in Brit hearts?
Or do you at least credit the kike royals with the nous to have her eggs checked for fertility before the ginger clown pasted himself and her all over the garbage known now as 'news'?
He's been waffling about wanting kids ever since his sulky half brother married the mystery-meat. So we can be assured she's as fertile as an African. Or, they've already earmarked a tribe in Botswana who'll provide them with all the offspring they want
Seeing the entire purpose of this disgusting exercise is to flaunt mixed kids in the jew media, it's ridiculous to suggest their vile union will be childless

It's obvious you spend a lot of time on the trash news
He cares deeply? Is that why he insisted on marrying his mistress despite knowing it was a slap in the face to the Britain you claim he cares so deeply about?
He's woke about kike? When he's from a kike tribe? That bit of bullshit was the equivalent of kike's daubing swastikas on their own doors

Is she a divorcee? If so how is this different to the Edward and Wallis Simpson affair of the 1930s?

Not my fault some half nigger got introduced to your guy by a Jew. I don't like it either.

Edward chose to abdicate rather than surrender his haemaphrodite
As result of Edward abdicating, his brother was thrust into the kingship
Ginge is out of the running for the crown
so he's useful in pushing diversity
Big doubts about Ginger's father anyway
If we could go back in time and get rid of the Yank haemaphrodite, we'd have supported Germany in WW2, Brit streets would be white, kike's wouldn't have Palestine, Liz and her foul brood wouldn't exist
Makes you weep. Fucking Edward and his gay weakness

>British women are so ugly that your royalty prefer to fuck black American mongrels

Enjoy your 56%

That's a nigger. A NIGGER, user!

I'm sorry for being such a filthy amerimutt dad

Enjoy your royal half-breed Bongs

>America is so 56%'d that it's spilling into other countries like a cancer

BLACKED

We can't help it if you britfucks can't land any good pussy & have to settle for nigskank.

Apparently, no britcunts want any part of the monarchy...

>Post yfw amerimutts literally cuck britbongistan into le 28% face

>mfw 56% face actual kang

Fuck your royal blood line.

You're confusing Edward and George with Chamberlain and Churchill.
Good old Neville wanted to avoid war. Churchill, who hated Germans, wanted it badly.

Hey, silver lining my good limey!
Rest assured
You can add Sickle Cell Disease
to your royal blood lines plethora of Inbred traits.

you'ld have to get rid of Churchhill
Hitler tried many times to make a deal with the English, whom he saw as blood brothers.
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI&bpctr=1511930078

Harry will never be king anyway.