/CBTS/ 595 1488 Edition

These threads are now a contributing factor to restoring Sup Forums to it's former glory. In here we will discuss the ongoing status of ZOG plots and politics while trying to uncover the truth behind many kept secrets.
No longer is this a boomer-schizo thread.
No longer is this a larper thread.
The time to look and act is now, no more playing around.
Anyone newfag who wants to get started on Sup Forums should lurk here before posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god bless you sir, you removed the boomers

We'll remove the Jews, too.

First the boomers. Then, the Jews.

Thread to recycle later, sorry:
Be sure to use the format or we might get deleted.

Heil!

Q has tasked us with exposing the Jews

Get to work making memes lads

Time to revolt.

>Be sure to use the format or we might get deleted.
nah, its over

Boomposting is my new favorite meme

....why......can't......Boomers......resist......typing.....like.....this.....and......falling......for......kike....bullshit......it's.....fucking......infuriating.....stop......citing.....the.....Bible......and.....falling.....for.....the.....meme
tier.....conspiracies.....it's....not....le.....illuminati....lizards....it's....the......fucking.......Jews......

>CIA is older than the USA
Schizo boomers left their mark everywhere

It really really isn't, trust me. They are digging in for the long term. If we just use the faggot paste at least we might get by. Anywho we will recycle other thread later and I will keep baking.

wow, these /cbts/ have really improved in quality recently

HIEL Q

oy vey

thats a fine quality pepe bro

okay, sweetie, I'll bite
What the fuck are these threads? I've been ignoring it, but give me a basic gestalt. From my end, it looks like shitposting under a guise of importance that never gets pruned or deleted

These threads seem to be getting nazi-derailed lol
> strong jewish influence detected

(OP)

did the last of the turbo boomers stroke out or something?

it was boomer schizo garbage that was flowing from youtube and twitter
but Sup Forums took over, destroyed the threads, and ran the boomers off to the retirement home (8ch)

Get comfy, lads. We are the (((storm))) now;^)

Oy vey the goyim knows shut it down

Wait so CBTS has gone full circle? You guys ditched the Q larp? So why are you still making CBTS containment threads? You guys know your welcome back right?

Cool LARP, boomer.

taking back Sup Forums

They were, not anymore.
>basic gestalt of what's happened to these threads related:
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI

so why even continue?
This all seems so worthy

Funny because this is a LARP thread

I don't
know

man.

>So why are you still making CBTS containment threads?
its being taken over and made in order for the retarded boomers to be discouraged, driving them away
after awhile i suppose Sup Forums will stop, after they are sure the boomer menace has fucked off

1/6

the last 4 weeks was great, but now the Clowns In America are shilling this these threads with Nai BS and ignorant Memes.

2/6

3/6

Stop being dumb m8, it wasn't destroyed until very recently and they keep coming back whenever they are killed so we are salting the earth. I've only made a few of them so far. This is new. We have to keep it going or they won't go.

>muh faceberg memes were better!
K gramps.

because it will take a few days to be 100% sure
this battle was just won today
how are you not understanding this takes a few days of full control for them to all leave

4/6

The last month has been nothing but you faggots shitting up the board with you incoherent autism and rambling.

> What if the jewish elite are nazi posting to keep the jewish cattle/goyim away?

Ahhh. I gotcha. Yeah that makes sense. Well keep doing the Lord's work anons.

5/6

>Nai BS and ignorant Memes.
Fucking kill yourself boomer scum

The boomers keep coming back. They wait for Q like he is the second coming of Jesus. They are still here lurking.

6/6

Nai??? WTF is that shit? You fucking faggot?

Answer the JQ. You have no answer do you you nigger?

da fuck you talking about? I've been lurking, learning, and digging for answers and answering on the spreadsheet, and spreading the memes. You're not the only smart fucker here limp dick.

for a thread to drive off h8 channers, it sure feels like one of their boring infodump history lesson threads

Kill yourself retarded kike boomer

They are getting pissed at it obviously, faggot. I don't like 8gag either trust me.