Kizumonogatari

What's the ETA on those subs? BDRemux is already out: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=883225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdqWXMnAKhY&t=969s
youtu.be/wdqWXMnAKhY?t=1580
a.pomf.cat/oexlpk.webm
a.uguu.se/GSufmTWHdlyE.webm
my.mixtape.moe/zzgqor.webm
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Kizumonogarari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be patient
Watch raw

I already did.

And why do you need subs then?

I do not speak Japanese.

subs on christmas eve

Oh boy, time for a 20 gb torrent from someone who isn't using initial seed mode.

LiVeR, you still around?

Will commie do this?

Invariably.

Is there a webm of araragi taking off his hoodie?

youtube.com/watch?v=wdqWXMnAKhY&t=969s

I was withholding judgement until I actually got the book, but Vertical splitting Bake into 3 parts is nothing more than a cash grab. Part 1 is only 234 pages. If they kept it as 2 parts it would've been like 350 pages at worst which isn't all that big anyway.

>when a hobo tosses a severed leg at you

Where I can watch it online ?

You can't. Subs aren't out yet.

what if he knows japanese

>posting raws online

they do it with hentai

That's different, because you can still enjoy hentai when it's unsubbed.

paging Sephirotic

Where is Sephirotic

I will upload a raw to despite u now

Name a better track than 17.

Protip: You can't

Do I need to watch the other shows to enjoy this or can it stand alone.

track 3
Also shame there is nothing on the level of part-takketsu end roll in part 2. It was fucking Elder God-tier

You're never getting those subs you ungrateful pricks.

But I got the subs already in theaters.

>It'll take forever for Commie to sub it
>It'll take even longer for someone who actually speaks Japanese to sub it

Kizumonogatari is the prequel to all other content. Watch the first kizu movie.

Well it's a three part movie, but counting them as one work yeah you can enjoy it as a stand alone thing

number 18 is pretty balling.

youtu.be/wdqWXMnAKhY?t=1580

>waiting for commie
>instead of the official subs
Are we going to go through this again?

What did he mean by this?
a.pomf.cat/oexlpk.webm

Isn't this how Nisio prefers people to go about the series anyway?

>despite

>webm won't load

What DID he mean by this?

Not much with a blank webm.

That looks embarrassingly bad.

Sorry senpaitachi
a.uguu.se/GSufmTWHdlyE.webm

...?

We need some autism anons to figure out how fast Araragi was running there.

Alright, I've read the novel, I don't remember Araragi going ludicrous speed.

somewhere around five shazbots per hour

Been working on a really shitty speed sub since I want to watch this with someone who doesn't speak Japanese before I have to go on a mini adventure in about 24 hours. Been working for most of the day, and some of yesterday when I first downloaded it, and I'm at about 30 mins in right now, or about half way done.

This is quality level of not fixating too much over the lines, not spending too much time on timing with the audio, and not subbing every single signpost. It doesn't have Commie's retarded "localization" subs or just blatantly wrong translations for lines (although I can't deny maybe a few mistakes may get through)

Is there anyone who can confirm that something better will definitely be out within the next 24 hours, or do I need to continue with mine? If I spend literally all of tomorrow on it, I should be able to finish in time, but I don't necessarily want to do that.

Here's some footage of high-subsonic flight past some buildings. Based on the speed of the lightning bolt which tracks along the ground right after he vanishes (which one could assume is following him at-speed), I'd say he's at least going mach 3, if not more.

That's how you abandon your humanity.

Did this really took 6 years to make? It looks horrible.

is that a ps4 game?

That whole 6 years thing is just a meme. They probably spent a couple months, then paused the project, then picked it up again, then changed a bunch of stuff, then got distracted with other projects, then wanted to wait for the fan base to get anxious, then picked it back up.
I highly doubt they didn't 6 solid years working on it seriously.

I just finished timing all of mine and have proofread and added in 50% of the relevant LN lines. I also can't guarantee it'll be amazing but it'll at least be up to my own autistic standards though I could be biased.

>and added in 50% of the relevant LN lines

As in the flash cards?

is there a smaller remux? iirc part 1 was only like 3 gb

Or maybe it got prolonged time after time because they had to cut out any loli sexualization that they initially wanted to put in due to the changes in the industry.

You gonna post a link when you're done?

So are you saying we can expect something up on nyaa in the next 2 hours? I saw the movie and read the LN, but I have a buncha realfag friends who have been hyped since I told them about pt2 Tuesday night

Are you going to save christmas user?

Can you add memes?

Yeah, it'll just be a paste-bin though. I can't seed for shit. You'll have to mux it yourself.

4 hours tops, I'm hoping. I'll have to rewatch a bunch of times to make sure it's all right.

They should have released it back in the days when you could show 8 year old bandaid covered cunny and teenage sister bath scenes on TV.

Sounds good user, you're my Santa this year.

Just this gif.

>LN lines

Do you mean the English LN lines, because the English lines in the LN were only ok at best. Ruined translations for stuff like Episode's 超ウケる and some others. And that one scene in the shed with Hanekawa in part 3.

when can I expect a smaller version of the bdremux

thanks user

Yeah. As I've said, I've proofread and edited them to what I would consider more natural English.

Just do a rough release. After the meme filled disaster that was the first subs for PT 1, my friends won't give a shit, hell fucking make up shit. I'll have to explain half the shit to them cuz they didn't read the book and the movies's pacings are all fucked up.
> 15 minute pointless quirky dialouge between cat and Rarraragi
> Cram 3rd boss fight into 5 minutes

Is it going to be a .ass or .ast file?

Are you retarded or something?

A raw pastebin, but I guess I'll upload a .ass file to MEGA as well.

Anyway, I've spent a while trying to localize the dakara karada pun but I really can't think of anything. If anyone can think of a good one, I'll be happy to hear it. If there's nothing by the time I'm done, I'll just go with a TL note.

DCS World

He isn't subbing the series just for your friends.

>.ass
ha!

>had to cut out any loli sexualization

???

Not the poster but I'll be the newfag and ask "what's bdremux?"
Why is it 20 fucking gigs? Is the quality between the two 1080 versions really that variant?

There's something very erotic about fat cat twirling and blood spraying everywhere.

my.mixtape.moe/zzgqor.webm

Is something wrong with you?
I said loli, that's not a loli. How did you miss it?
You even quoted my post, you're weirding me out.

>that's not a loli

???

Because it's literally the BD transferred to the PC and placed into a container.

She's over 200 years old.

Checked.
Also I know. But this TL is obviously Santa, so I'm hoping the request will go through. I've been good this year.

Oh, it's one of you.

It's a real file type but yeah kek

when will there be a smaller .mkv available

>trolling on purpose
We've seen her loli forms already.
That is not loli by any stretch of the definition, just because she isn't her super-adult megatit form.

Ahh, thanks for not being a cunt user.

Here comes the lolis are determined by their age argument.

Its a body type for the last time. Even if she is 200 years old, she has the body of supposedly an 8 year old. If you find that attractive like I do then you're a lolicon. Fucking deal with it.

You could up load it to this site

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Kizumonogarari

When another group encodes it nigga.

That user was just trolling.
But no, this form is not loli and that was pretty much the whole point of her being in it to begin with, put a contrast to her loli form from before.

Her tits are hardly any different in size from Hachikuji (who is 21, by the way), and yet you call her a loli apparently.

He said he can't seed, it'd be better for him to post link here and someone else to take it to nyaa.

What's with this retarded music?

I'm about to go to bed. Thanks user. Now I got to go through sadpanda and hope I stumble across some Shinobu I previously missed.

How old is she supposed to be there btw? 14?

No, I don't call this a loli.
This is a loli. And guess which form we got lewd of? Yeah, not the loli.
That last time happened half a decade ago.

Somewhere around 15-16. We've seen her middle school form in the series and it looked younger.

sweet jesus

11 if I recall.

12. aka, LOLI AGE.