Flat Earth Theory

How much merit is there for Believing the Earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac
youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5119991/Scientist-61-cancels-rocket-launch-prove-flatness.html
youtu.be/SPS6vaVgK6k
youtu.be/CuwjWZV8EA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not enough that NASA got metal panels on the moon

So is that for or against flat earth?

>metal panels
What metal panels.

It's a black thing, so Sup Forums considers it disproven.

What about August Piccard?

Best captain.

He was a scientist?

having spent a few hours watching some flat earth videos it seems there is merit to it. The arguments hold and aren't answered.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac

although careful about this guy Eric Dubay, he's made anti-christianity videos which is false.

Maybe. I'm not enough of a Trekkie. But he was better known as a Starfleet captain.

Korea will be flatter very soon.

No the guy in star trek is named after the scientist who is a flat earther.

None it's retarded AF.
It not just DA Blacks but Islam and Brainwashed Islamic Blacks.
youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng

He wasn't a flat earther. Flat earthers just cling to his description of a flight. Which was written down by a journalist. And we all know how fucktarded journalists can be.

He said he saw a flat disk with an upturned edge. Why would the journalist tell the truth? The journalist would say its round earth.

So little that ancient philosophers figured this out, then it had to be rediscovered by their autistic descendants, and now has to be rediscovered by literal retards.

So what is the merit?

Somewhere between 0 and 00 merits.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY

How?

Why the sun and moon is not flat ?

How do you know that?

>"I can't see the earth's curve from on foot or marginally high up, therefore it is flat!"
Literally the only argument for flat earth.

It's possible that the journalist relayed what he was saying accurately. But he's a scientist. A scientist will describe their observations even if they know why or how what they observe isn't the whole picture. That's why its an "observation". A professor started spinning a disk at a high rate of speed with one tab on the disk. He asked for my observation. I said "there are two tabs". My fellow students rolled their eyes and chuckled at me. But the professor said I was correct. Obviously there were not really two tabs, but that's all you could observe from what was presented. And he didn't ask why there were two, only what I observed. And at certain elevations and conditions, the world looks flat. He probably just gave an observation. Not intending on it to be used decades later as evidence for something he didn't actually believe.

How does this make it round?

This is now a hollow earth thread

There is none, it's just a conspiracy theory.

first 2 min, he shows a animation of retrograde motion of planets, as if they move backwards across the whole sky, when in reality they move only slightly, this was explained centuries ago

theory discarded.

There is only merit if what you depend upon as planetary input is zero.

I suppose any idiot could just assume it is a flat thing.

But it's not.

are you retarded?
Give me an example where you can make shadows shaped like that on a flat object.

Retarded AF
I've been to the top of Pike's Peak in Colorado on a rare clear day and with my own eyes I could see the Curve of the Earth.
This has been Completely debunked So many times
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5119991/Scientist-61-cancels-rocket-launch-prove-flatness.html
youtu.be/SPS6vaVgK6k

youtu.be/CuwjWZV8EA0 Black Science Man has spoken the end.

>Roundheads still exist in 2017

There truly is no hope for humanity

stevo video has lense effect, bad example.