"People die when they are killed!"

>"People die when they are killed!"
>"The Archer class really is made up of archers"
>"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right"
>"Her anus is defenseless"
>"Maybe she can't breathe out of her mouth because it is filled with my penis."
>"The varying movements are like those of an educated prostitute."
>"Under no circumstances shall I wear any underwear that is not picked by Shirou."
>"I am the bone of my sword...but I already knew that."

Why do people like this shit franchise?

More important: Why is Sabers skirt lifted?
Lets replay/watch for clues.

Shift+S

All of those are just shit translations, it all sounds a lot more natural in Japanese.

The real question is, why don't you?

Genuinely curious. What would be acceptable interpretations for you of those lines?

>Out of context
>Out of context
>Out of context
>Forced sex scene
>Forced sex scene
>Forced sex scene
>Joke
>Out of context
Sure, blame fate.

Agree with you, OP
>Heaven's feel
>Fate stay at night
>Bone of the sword

The character design, honestly.

Cause Fate Zero is good. And compared to FSN it's a goddamn masterpiece.

Fuck off secondary.

not an argument

The magic system, mostly. The restrictions of the tournament system and the way that Noble Phantasms work is very fun to play around with.

The fact that the system is fun and that everyone just bullshits their way around it was very interesting. The interpretation of the myths and the Master-Servant relationships are also one of the main draws.

Also good waifu material

Only the first example you picked is bad, and it's not even an accurate translation. The rest are just your autism and inability to comprehend snark.

did anyone else find it weird that shirou wore low rise jeans but we never saw the straps of his briefs?

The Archer one makes sense in japanese because the classes use english words, while the word for archer is different. It just doesn't translate to english very well, unless they wanted to make a change to call the classes by the japanese names or something, but that would also come off as really stupid.

It's just silly chuuni dialogue befitting a chuunige. People like it for the characters and the magical battle royale aspect.

the same reason why people like naruto or one piece. severe case of shit taste. but whatever, let other people like what they want

this

insertion, she probably needed some mana transfer

>Also good *husbando material