Mueller may be looking at Flynn's time as DIA chief: report

>Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn may be under investigation for his activities during his tenure at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) under former President Obama, according to a letter from the agency sent to BuzzFeed News.

>The letter, which came in response to a 2014 Freedom of Information Act request, denied a BuzzFeed reporter's request for Flynn's emails, job evaluations and other records from his time heading the DIA, saying that releasing the documents could "interfere with ongoing law enforcement investigative activities."

>"Upon review of your request, I have determined that the release of potentially responsive records concerning LTG Flynn could reasonably be expected to interfere with on-going law enforcement investigative activities," it reads.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/362266-mueller-may-be-looking-at-flynns-time-at-as-dia-chief
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/362266-mueller-may-be-looking-at-flynns-time-at-as-dia-chief
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2015/08/07/rise-of-islamic-state-was-a-willful-decision-former-dia-chief-michael-flynn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting the criminal investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election, has previously been reported to be looking into Flynn's activities since leaving the DIA in 2014. In particular, he is probing Flynn's financial ties to Russia and Turkey.

>But according to BuzzFeed, the DIA's letter denying the records request suggests that Mueller is also looking into Flynn's activities while he served as the agency's director from 2012 to 2014.

>The letter does not detail any potential investigative activities. But federal agencies are allowed to withhold requested documents from the public if they are compiled for law enforcement purposes.

>“It certainly suggests that Flynn is being investigated not just for conduct that postdated his departure [from the DIA],” Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas, told BuzzFeed.

>Flynn has emerged as a central figure in Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling. He resigned from his White House post in February – just 24 days into office – after it was revealed that he misled White House officials about his conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in the month before President Trump took office.

>Since then, Flynn has faced scrutiny for his failure to previously disclose his financial ties to Russia and Turkey. He registered as a foreign agent with the Justice Department in March.

>Reports last week suggested that Flynn may be cooperating with Mueller in his investigation, after his lawyers cut ties with attorneys representing Trump in the Russia probe.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/362266-mueller-may-be-looking-at-flynns-time-at-as-dia-chief

>Mueller may be
Stopped reading right there. Call me when something actually happens.
Triple digits and I post my actual phone number.

Into archive
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/362266-mueller-may-be-looking-at-flynns-time-at-as-dia-chief

What other investigatory body would be investigating Flynn when he was DIA Chief, dumbass?

Spiser fjert, norgebot

Updooted

Gracias

>[I'm] eating fart, norgebot
Americans and your silly diets

Just eat less.

Post it or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

(heiled)
>Mueller may be
>MAY BE
>stopped reading
I don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't lying when I said I stopped reading. Learn the definition of happening.

Started reading right here

Learn how not to be a nigger.

bump

Alle Bergmann spiser fjert, negerberger rompemunnen

>3/4 are double digits
Low energy. user delivers

Newfags:
All "happening" threads are spam.
Anything that reports what Mueller "might" be doing (as opposed to reporting what he is doing) are spam.
But hey. Mods are okay with dick pics. Rate my dick gets seventy replies and mods are cool with it. There's no rules tonight.

SeeWhy aren't you big, user?

Please explain how the DIA refusing to turn over docs related to Flynn' s tenure as DIA Chief (UNDER OBAMA) due to an investigation is somehow insignificant spam? I await your intelligent response, faggot.

You're crying about your thread being shitty and I'm sitting here with an updootWhere is your God now, happeningfag?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Way too retarded dude. You literally have no fuckin clue who Flynn is if you believe this bullshit.

>Flynn investigated when he worked for Obama
>Lol it's nothing

Or ot could be related to the DIA memo that was released during his tenure where he called out Obongo for conciously creating ISIS.

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2015/08/07/rise-of-islamic-state-was-a-willful-decision-former-dia-chief-michael-flynn/

>Hasan: You are basically saying that even in government at the time you knew these groups were around, you saw this analysis, and you were arguing against it, but who wasn’t listening?

>Flynn: I think the administration.

>Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?

>Flynn: I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision.

>Hasan: A willful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?

>Flynn: It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing

Best post.

BuzzFeed also stood out in OPs piece of shit post.

Sage. I whish you had a few "super sage" a day like in tinder. I would use them all on this abuse of the happening image, OP. Actually, I whish I could send you to Auschwitz. Shame on you, OP.

>All these shills

Quick, but not fast enough. Try harder next time.

It is an abuse of the happening image.

Explain what HAS happened.
> May be
Right, nothing has happened

Maybe something will happen, maybe not. To Auschwitz you go.

Sage

> Hurr Durr I miss used the happening image do everyone are shills

I'm getting called a shill too fucking often. Maybe I'm shitposting too much but I'm not a fucking shill. This dag started a happening thread with the words
>May be
In the subject line. How am I a shill for calling bullshit? Fuck off.

>fag
Mobileposting on a new phone, need to teach it how to speak Sup Forums

Still no explanation as to why the DIA refusing to turn over docs from Flynn' s tenure as Chief under Obama is insignificant.

this will be why his lawyers don't communicate with Trumps lawyers anymore.

>Mueller is actually going after the dems
truly the meme that keeps on giving

Sage this faggotry

>May be
>Buzzfeed
>Kys

Oh boy. This is gonna be grrrrreat!!!

It very well may be, I won't deny that it's typical tricks by the posted government, but it's not happening unless Rowdy Gowdy rides into the House on a razor scooter and starts roundhousing niggers in the teeth. It's just more wind up over nothing.

>all these digits, but no tripz

Alright senpai,we’ll keep you in the loop

I'll call you in a minute, mike.

b-b-but what about the 50,000 sealed indictments?
I-I t-t-thought Mueller was /ourguy/?
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR Q SAID MUELLER WAS GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP WHAT THE FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flynn's time while working under Obama is being looked into and somehow you think that involves Trump. Dumb faggot

Flynn gave Mueller the dirt on the Obonga Administration.
Mueller is pulling Flynn's files because it is proof of all of the illegal shit that Obonga and crew were doing.

Is Flynn an Obama plant?

No. Much more likely Flynn was disgusted by the actions of the Obama Administration in its use/creation of ISIS.

HAHAHAHAHA GAME OVER DRRUUUMPFPFPFTARDS

So any trips?

d-did you even read a-anything posted by OP? are you retarded, user

You lost me at “may”.

>mfw Mueller ends up indicting Obama and clearing Trump

lol

>may be

>could be

>might be

>possibly

FUCK OFF

>for his activities during his tenure at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) under former President Obama

kek

(((Keith Olbermann))) blown the fuck out

SPOILER:

Nothing will come of this or any Mueller investigation. Someone you've never heard of will go to prison for 2 years for something not related to Russia and it will all blow over. The rich and powerful do not go to prison in this country.

Duh.

This. People still aren't getting it
>Flynn is giving info into iligalities committed
>his testimony becomes court record
>bringing him in on bs paperwork charges
Think for a second. Draining the swamp is like trapping a very dangerous will animal. In fact, a pack of them, all working together. Using only fact as ammunition

If true, we're going to have to start passing our own sentences on these traitors as the "Justice System" continually fails... Anyone know if the death penalty is still on the books for treason?