Should we link up with the arabs

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can tell you know very little about the world you live in.

The Jew and Arabs would much rather team up

Lmao what

Tell me how this isnt a good idea... the christians and the shia are basically teamed up over in lebanon... it can work throughout the world. Everyone needs to get something out of it tho

Why would arabs ever want to have anything to do with the kikes

the reason europeans support lebanon is not any quasi cultural battle. in the case of an israeli war (which is highly unlikely) a huge number of palestinian refugees on the border and lebanese citizens in war zones will have to flee to europe.

the reason it isnt a good idea is the following:
all this refugee fuckery was actually created by the west in the first place. the us (with the help of saudi arabia and israel) has toppled governments and wrecked havoc through proxy wars. i mean we were recently proven to indirectly support isis. most educated freedom loving muslims actually hate US, Britain, and Australia because all of them have been fucking their homeland for years now. good luck convincing those people you are up to any good.

didnt explain the first point. christians are supporting lebanese because they need a stable lebanese government for europe to survive.

First off, we should have been supporting our brothers in lebanon for decades now, the fact alone that europeans amd americans are perfectly ok with seeing the christian nation go to absolute shit just sends chills down my spine

Second off, every intelligent and even stupid muslim knows that the christians might think they have power and decision making, but are just little twerps for the jew to hide behind and cause all the wars.

IF we were to approach them and tell them that it is the jews behind all this, they will be more than glad to join our ranks and defeat this menace with us for the betterment of both our people and theirs.

its great what you think we should do.
the us has destroyed too much in the middle east.
most educated middle easterners (besides jews and crypto jews in saudi arabia) hate us.
russia recently formed alliance with turkey syria and iran. they have a better chance of establishing peace in the region and god knows we are not going to let that happen. buckle up for more DoD spending.

Theres no denying that both races would be unimaginably better off if we were to work together instead of this israeli death dance we are both in

its not only the jews behind.
its the saudi arabians too.
you would have to be on the side of russia and iran for your dream tom have a chance of working. good luck convincing mccain and congress of that. thats a pipe dream lad.

i completely agree. you have too many obstacles in the way though.

Posting in a honeypot thread

Fuck yes.

fucking retard

Europeans and Arabs should be natural allies against Israel and zionism

We already linked up with Israel, nigger.
Take your dog killing, baby raping, nasty ass beard stinking like shit Muslim ass back to Iraq motherfucker.

As long as they stay in the Middle East I don't have a problem with it

Dear newfags, if you cannot tell that OP is not only a shill but almost certainly a South Asian working off a script he can parrot but can not understand, you are too young to be here.

No, they dont hate us unless they have no family to tell them whats really going on.

They hate the average idiot who will never have a hope to wake from the system. They dont hate people like us

They need to team up with us and itll make life a whole lot easier if we do... the jews are scared stiff of HEZBOLLAH alone

With EVROPA and arabia, what can get in our way? The jews wouldnt stand a chance... we’ll save the world

Kike shill

I understand but we do need to be on their side absolutely. We can infiltrate the military and politicize it to the point that the US government will be completely impotent without our approval

Just seems like its worth it

Absolutely! We can resolve to help them in their desolate nations amd therefore they will help us in ours, destroy all the other non whites (ie blacks asians some groups of hispanics) and DESTROY ISRAEL

HAIL LEBANON EVROPA ARABIA

Well i didnt get the memo and im not “linking” with no kikes. U get lost u braindead cancer

We can cut deals with them and tell the ones that are in our lands now, to get rid of the blacks and other undesirables and we’ll clean up their homelands

well good luck. sounds like what ron paul has been trying to do for decades.

Fuckoff u dont know how huge this is

Ron Paul is and always was controlled opposition.. he never had any real ideas

Hopefully this thread alone will make waves in the real world, but ill do my part

alright man. have fun.

What has that fuy done? Most people cant even understand anything he says. He was controlled op all along never meant to go further than the House

"most people cant even understand anything he says."
im just gonna leave this here. you can watch it or you can ignore it. up to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

Maybe I can help

sometimes, the enemy of your enemy is just another enemy

How can u help?

My grandmothers last name is Shaheen btw :)

Yeah, but u can use that enemy from a safe distance to destroy the (((greatest enemy)))

Get arabs to talk to Wn's more bc most Arabs here think WN's hate them.

Well sure! A lot of muslims arent on our side tho, so we should be at least somewhat careful i think

We should show solidarity to the arabs on all kinds of forums... INCLUDING THE DNC

no, because the enemy of your enemy is still your enemy you just share another problem but as soon as you resolve that they will be back to attacking you and you better hope you weren't the one who spent the most resources fighting the other enemy.

Read up on the post world war 2 rise of the Peoples Liberation Army.

>Lets team up with the people currently burning down our countries, raping our women and destroying our culture so we're not "with the jews"

Masterplan/10

allot of muslims are on Israel sides just like allot of whites there are Jewish brainwashed filth in ever society

I mean the Euros kept the first caliphate out of Europe through the western roman empire and Visigoth tribes following the enemy of my enemy is my friend idea