How do we fix Vancouver?

There’s nothing to fix. It’s a perfect city.
T. Lives in vancouver

>perfect city
That's a weird discretion for the amount of homelessness I saw when I was there. Not to mention the obviously empty apartment buildings all over the city despite what I've been told about the lack of housing. Some blocks I walked around on were absolute ghost towns despite being surrounded by apartment buildings that had to have been several hundred units each.

It's literally perfect.

Stop saving opioid addicts

What a horrible place. There's no sense of community whatsoever and the streets are littered with reckless teenage driver's in 50k sports cars. I have no idea how people enjoy living in the city. It made me depressed being there for several hours.

ito fwine rite boi

>Deport Chinks
>Deport Street Shitters

> Vancouver
Don't you mean Hongcouver? It's literally owned by the chinks.

Chinese out
Gas town to gas chambers

DEPORT CHINKS

Surprisingly enough you fix it by turning the gas off.

This is the only solution imaginable

Half of posts about Vancouver over internet is about how unfriendly and depressing it is.

Just a few hours below, you got the suicide capital of America, seattle. And Vancouver is the most livable place in Canada. I can’t imagine Manitoba.

>most livable

Wow it's almost as if better cities are more expensive.

Is better code for chink filled?

I don't know why anyone would want to live in Los Angeles it's urban sprawl garbage.

When will this bubble burst?

This

Import niggers to bring down property values. Then it would be more affordable.

fentanyl

>31

Wooooo, our Lord and Saviour's number

Ban foreign home ownership except from the U.S., and drastically reduce the immigration rate.

Already busting on the high end detached homes. Most multi million dollar west side homes aren’t getting their asked listing price. Worst case scenario: interest rates spike, the speculators freak, or dollar takes a plunge. Then the panic selloff begins... long term homeowner will be arguing huge mortgages on property worth 20% of the purchase price..

I would love to see the faces of the fucking retards that ask
>how do we fix x

fixed

THIS

>all these envy towards vancouver
looks like my superiority have caused some controversies

By kicking out all the non-whites. It's that simple.