Flip Flappers

Yayaka is the miracle of the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ixbzln.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/liaqfb.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482421834025.webm
my.mixtape.moe/zvibvt.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

High point of this episode. Some of the lake imagery is nice too but they had problems putting the pieces together.

I want to fuck Yayaka.

Fuckoff already, nobody likes you.

>crusty hardass
>bitchy cunt
>half insane

Nope

This is the worst episode but most of the rest of the show is great

1-8 was fantastic
9-11 started the decline
12 is the only one that felt legitimately bad to me

my.mixtape.moe/ixbzln.mp4
Literally AND figuratively.

The last few episodes were all bad, with this last one being garbage. I have no hope for the next one.

Nobody was calling you a miracle of the universe.

Yayaka is the only good character. She deserves to be happy and better than Cocona.

Nyunyu also deserved more screentime.

Coconut > Sayuri >Yayaka > Pedophile >Good mimi > Yu > Demon Succubus > Bad Mimi >>>>>>>>> why do you even fucking exist(Nyu)

This show is just shit that had no vision.

Rip

These threads have been pretty bad, I think you could all use some medicine.
my.mixtape.moe/liaqfb.webm

really feels more of an MC than cocoslut

Do you think this is in the top 3 this season?

not by the animation, sadly

YAYACUTE

That little smirk was the best it was just like
>y-yeah, I'll admit it was pretty fun
She looks so embarrassed to be cutting loose in a ballerina dress but at the same time she can't deny that she enjoys it.

Sorry, I can't find a problem with todays episode.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about in terms of pacing and animation quality. I cannot detect a change when I look at it.

I just wonder what they are going to do with the one episode they have in hand. How are they going to fill the time with the main story arc finished.

Can we not?
Post this shit in the other thread, it still has like 6 pages worth of that garbage left to go

>I have no idea what you guys are talking about in terms of pacing and animation quality.
Did you even look at ?

Yes.
This is the only show that I am actually finishing the whole season of.

It's so bad even the futanon didn't like it. The show is dead.

Not anymore, no.

>I have no idea what you guys are talking about in terms of pacing and animation quality.
How about you actually watch the episode, then?

>How are they going to fill the time with the main story arc finished.
Final boss fight and befriending, what else.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482421834025.webm

Yes, but not AOTS for me anymore, sadly.

1- Pingpong girls
2- Flipflappers
3- 3-Gatsu

This season showed me more than anything that a good landing is way better than a good take-off.

>my.mixtape.moe/ixbzln.mp4
A grey box with a bunch of white dots moving across the bottom?

Yayaka was brilliant this episode.

What are Nyu and Sayuri even doing here? Couldn't Oshiyama move some time from here to give more lines for Papicoco? Damn it.

You really should kill yourself.

It's funny that she loses the cat motif completely in her henshin form but it doesn't even matter because hair-down Yayaka is a miracle of the universe.

Yeah. Yayaka deserves a happy ending.

>start dramatic plot to bring characters together
>they both need to prove their love for each other
>both cry from misunderstandings and failure to listen
>on th end they just scream each others name and now everything's fine and dandy

Can't make this shit up
I didn't even like Yayaka

>What are Nyu
Being lewd
>and Sayuri
Being cute

I didn't think much of Yayaka either, but I really want her to be happy after all the shit she's been through.

Was this pose really necessary?

What did you say to me?!

I hate just going on and on about Evangelion on its thread because if you give the series the chance, Flip Flappers does successfully stand on its own, but something about this ep seems like, if you put it on paper, like it's lifted from the original concept for Evangelion 3.0 instead of what we ended up getting.

Gendo and Fuyutsuki fuck around in the snow in Antarctica, then descend into Terminal Dogma. Meanwhile, Rei and Asuka fuck up the most popular angels in the original series just to fill screen time.

And this definitely does have some pacing issues. Which could be exactly why 3.0 was scrapped and rebuilt from scratch.

I'm sorry you can't handle someone not liking what you do, but that won't change my opinion, hey, at least the nips seem to think the show got better recently, so there is someone who agrees with you.

Yes.

>How are they going to fill the time with the main story arc finished.
Mimi isn't defeated yet though

But I wanted Sayuri to be lewd and Nyu-nyu to be cute!

I'm saying you're a crusty, bitchy and half insane cunt.
But you're in good company here.

I'm sorry, but did Flip Flappers already end? Oh, that's right. The show isn't even over yet. In fact, there's one episode left. Does having one bad episode count as a failure? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the show is still on? Flip Flappers is still going on and it has been the best show of the season for how many weeks now? It's competing against some of the shittiest shows of the year who just happen to have a sales lead because they're feeding off the energy of fujoshits. But you know what? They still fucking suck and they're not even top 3. Flip Flappers is one of the best fucking shows of the year, it's 11/12 on episodes now and would have been perfect if the director didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Flip Flappers succeeds and people start spamming threads. Oh look at that, Hibike is tripping up at the end too just like Yuuri on Ice did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Flip Flappers posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the show because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking shows on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

What happened to her grappling hooks/wires and bombs? Why is her Flip Flapping form an Inazuma Eleven character?

Well this is part of the problem.
Fortunately I stopped watching Eva at episode 16 back in 1996 and have never gone back.
So I can actually enjoy anime still, unlike those of you who watched that shit and all its spinoffs and now can only see fantasy anime through your EVA goggles.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Flip Flappers

How do we fix Flip Flappers?

Still GOAT for me, but that's only because it hit so many sweet spots and nostalgia trips over the series as a whole, call me old if you want.

Its not even a bad episode. I just watched it, will be watching it again, I don't understand the grief.

So we all can agree that YYK is best girl, and HDK is best boy, right?

More Flip, less Flap

Forget it aired. It's irredeemably shit.

Because football is the greatest sport

remove mahou shoujo elements. It turned it from its own thing to a Madoka rip-off

also remove Cocona, it's all about Papika and Yayaka from now on

YYK is the Phil Rivers of Flip Flappers since they're both overrated losers.

The transformation made sense since her style of combat also had a heavy focus on kicking.

>full edit
a for effort Papiposter, if only the same could be said of the plot.

There is no fixing, but they can save it if that last episode is reaaally good, dont keep your hopes up.

Needs more mind breaks

>guys stop discussing the show
>let's talk about lesbian sex and post one line memes instead
yeah great stuff, guy

I wasn't gonna say anything until the preview was an obvious reference to the preview for Evangelion's last episodes.

The director was involved in the key animation for Evangelion 2.0. Several visuals and scenes have been direct references, and the final boss of the Tron world that is kill at the end of this episode is similar in design to Asuka's Eva Unit in that movie.

I wish I had a witty reaction image for this

I imagine Yayaka really is fantastic at soccer in the normal world.
Although they only showed her on the basketball court in the show, but even there all the other girls who were not playing against her would just stop and watch her.

That's pretty cute but I did make a point of saying there was still one episode to go, which invalidates your entire effort. Sorry!

Honestly, I'm all for people pointing out legit flaws like the pacing and few animation bits, but to say this episode is "bad" is downright shitposting. The boss Rush was fun, yayaka's transformation and build up was handed great, salt x sayuri, Bu-chan's transformation, etc. This episode had a lot of good points. Rushed pacing and a single cheesy line from papika can't ruin that or the show itself.

So being a tasteless bitch makes you more qualified to watch anime? I'm not following

It's almost like shitposters have been trying to find weak spots since episode 2.

>but to say this episode is "bad" is downright shitposting.
I know, right? How dare people have different opinions from mine.

copypastin from a previous thread
>remove KKK
>remove twins and Nyunyu
>Yayaka is now a civilian
>Keep DPI and make it the central mystery
>Papika and Cocona are two normal girls who were already friends before the show started
>Get recruited by Flip Flap who is now like a natural research organization looking into PI
>When they transform their personalities also switch
>Increase funny face rate by 200%
>Increase silly dialog and banter rate by 50%
>1 PI per episode
>Climax is about DPI fuckery hitting critical mass and menacing to destroy reality in a natural disaster way, no antagonist
There you go, that's the funny episodic extravagant Doremi-esque series they could've made by avoiding all this plot stuff nobody cares about

Papika was a normal middle school girl with friends and a bright future until she had one lesbian sex. Now she's a drooling vegetable

Lesbians, not even once.

A classic but it's still most optimally used for best girls losing.

This episode is disappointing because this episode
>fails to develop Papika's character
>fails to introduce Papika's backstory
>fails to develop Cocona's character
>upstages main characters with a side character
>is packed with actions but leaves little time for natural plot development

Did you even watch the episode?

>just make it pretty cure

yeah, nah

Did you?

"Things happening" is not the same as "things developing"

Every episode is now 20 minutes of Cocona and Papika having lesbian sex. Yayaka, Yuyu and Nyunyu join them every so often to change things up.
The finale is a grand orgy featuring every female character in the show.

PreCure > FF eps 10-12

pretty cure's only sin is not being as good as doremi and interrupting all flow of every episode with shitty sentai garbage and tacked on fight scenes. also poor fidelity due to being 52 episodes rather than 13

Cocona.

Is not.

A Lesbian.

>Yuyu looks up to Yayaka now
This reeks of consolation prize but then again Cocona is shit anyways so it's not a big deal.

Which is why everyone hates the current one, right?

>fails to introduce Papika's backstory
Thankfully they elaborated on Yayaka's backstory a bit.

Did you even read the threads
People liked what happend, they just didn't like HOW it happened

We wanted Papika and Cocona to be back and say they love each other, that happened, but building up several episodes for them to completely forget all the shit that started the problems to begin with
Don't get me started on the Mimi crap

Well, the ones I've watched were good. But okay, you have a valid point.

The not-bad PreCures > FF eps 10-12

Her mother new she was a dyke since the moment she was born.

I feel like if they had included a fade from the animated shot to the first static shot it wouldn't have been nearly as obvious.

The episode preview consisted of 120 panels of episode 13's storyboard, with each panel shown for exactly 1 frame and their colour's digitally inverted.

The following is a 10x12 grid of those panels taken from the episode, arranged horizontally in order of appearance, with their colour manually de-inverted. May contain spoilers for the final episode.

my.mixtape.moe/zvibvt.jpg

The implication is that the twins learned from Yayaka by working with her, but it's kind of clumsily brought up with no buildup like Sayuri liking Salt.

Could do worse then a pair of hot twins and a lewd loli.

Yes Hibike is better.

You're shit.

The implication is that Yuyu found Yayaka's henshin cool.

literally me after watching this episode

>failure to introduce papika's backstory.
Have you not been here for the last few weeks? The only thing left to explain about papika is her de-aging, which is obviously PI fuckery.

>EvilMimi brainwashed Papika with "I will not allow anyone to separate me from Cocona, including you."
>GoodMimi told Papikana, "Papika, please remember what I wished for: Once Cocona is born, I want her to choose her own path and live life the way she sees fit. I want her to have the freedom that I never had."
>The wish of Papika became exactly what GoodMimi had told Papikana.
>Papikana saw Mimi turned lawful evil and tried to dive onto her and fight her for Cocona but failed.
>Papikana got jailed in dicktree and got deaged by evilMimi with memory loss.
>Cocona stumbled upon jailed Papika and rescued her. Papika becomes a puppy for life of Cocona because of the life saving action.

That doesn't conflict with what he said.

>Have you not been here for the last few weeks
Why do you assume so? I've posted thousands of words of speculahs about her character.
Anyway Papika has been far too flat and one-dimensionally cheerful. People call for her backstory to add depth to her character.

>Mimi an hero'd
>Papikana (Papika?) gets thrown in the rape dungeon
>ten or so years pass by
>Cocona grows and finds Papika(na?)
>shit happens
>Mimi recovers her sanity for a brief moment and leaves Cocona well being to Salt allowing both Cocona and Papika to escape
>shit happens and both lose their memories
>Cocona is captured and "raised" by the KKK
>Salt never bothered to get her back
>tries to shot her
Does Salt gives a shit about Cocona? Why did he even try to collect the fragments?

This deaging business has me worried for the outcome of the final episode.

Well, most of the frames from the preview have me worried about everything in the final episode.