>experianced
>basically the perfect woman
>will bear Harry boys with superior black genes

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

admit it Sup Forums megan's a 10/10 easy
Kates barely a 6

>dat ass
Need further proof on this

It's great you like women of your own race, OP.

ewwwwww

Fantastic post, subhuman

There are only two options now:either the Royal House performs the Honour Killing themselves or the Celtic-Germanic British Folk/Hero of the Folk slaughters their whole fucking family

my goodness Megan is MBGA!!

Meh, she’s cute but those broad shoulders and ugly feet knock her down a few points.

She’s a solid 6 OP. And I’m not even racist. I’ve seen hotter mulattas/Blacks

poor buttblasted Sup Forumstard

>amerimongrels think their opinion matters
shoo shoo americuck

show flag amerinigger

ya got me

but refute my point. Megan is hot as shit while kate is sorta just a regular white girl

I give it a year before black people start hating their black queen. Most likely for "acting white".

Her feet are fucking god awful.

>they both have brown eyes

Well...they're both niggers anyways, why does it matter?

Megan = Divorced Shrew

You have already plenty of thread dissecating the "beauty" of 36 yearl old mullatto "goddess"
is an example and still active one

>Dishabilitating

>Debilitating

Fucking nigger

Your girl RACHEL had to bleach herself, and go under the knife to make herself marketable in Hollywood. She had to alter herself to appear more...white.

megan is an ugly twat who is divorced

kate is a pure wife who looks 10x better

Lol bad pic to make your point since the white woman in that pic is objectively more beautiful than the half-sheboon

woah bro the hottest english royal is cclrearly hitler

Kate has class, Megan has ass

That is one seriously assblasted slav subhuman.

If you were to guess which one of these men was Kate's husband you would automatically assume Lebron. Look how she responds to being next to a real man.

Kate is BLACKED, wife of a cuckold. Megan is BLEACHED.

CUTE

Red lipstick on dark skinned people looks just ugly. Doesn't fit them at all.

Also, makeup the one on the left, you will see true face behind all that nonsense. With all that makeup she already looks like a horse.

PS - saged bait thread

Case closed

if niggers are so beautiful, why do you want to fuck white women?

but i dont tho. i only fuck black sry

megan doesn't even look black. she's the average white american. its called tanning.

Look here, goblin, I’m a pureblooded well-off attractive healthy Celtic-Germanic, and I would literally apply a good old fashioned honour killing on any of my relatives or kids for mixing their blood with anything that is not of clean Celtic-Germanic stock

>megan doesn't even look black. she's the average white american. its called tanning.

your country is nearly entirely asian and muslim

Harry's marrying Bruce Jenner?!

Better Asian than nigger

I’m not even posting from my country, goblino. And Russia’s 65% Nordesque pure racially aware White versus 25% USA largely racially ignorant “White” is not a game you have chance winning at
This too.

In that case yours is Asian, Muslim and black

decent body

Kate is hot desu.... brunettes man! love 'em all!

Ri Ri is hot but I think she might be a froot loop!

why are niggers and nigger lovers all wet about that girl? she looks mexican
but anyway, kate looks way better

>says he only fucks monkeys
>posts a picture of a monkey with white features

Why would assume that when he's clearly a lanky nigger that people feel uncomfortable around? Are you a bigger or white cuxk per chance?

kate >>>>>>>>>>>>who ever the other lady is
the other one looks like shit what else can you expect of a mixed bitch

She's a nigger with a wide face, Kate may be an average white girl but that makes her hotter than any nigger

Aren't you suppossed to be posting pictures that make the half monkey look more attractive than the human?

How can a woman outside in the wind look more attractive than a half monkey in a photo shoot? Or have I just answered my own question

She looks like an ugly monkey with lipstick, probably because she is. Nice of her to try to dress and act like a human

Except all images show that Kate is better-looking. And the only observable good feature Meghan has are her white features that poke through the nigger.

The left is what her skin looks like without all the makeup. The right is what her natural nigger hair looks like, she just desperately wants to appear more white.

This is a young Kate Middleton in comparison.
Note how much better she looks here as well.

Is this a niggerkike? She clearly had surgery.

Harry has this to look forward to

checked. and yes, it's a niggerkike, she's a mediocre actress so its pretty obvious she got 'work done' on her disgusting jew beak.