Who's the best antagonist in the JoJo series?

Who's the best antagonist in the JoJo series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hux1Ikn26EM&t=43s
swift.chips.jp/bieber/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Dio>Kars>Everyone Else=Shit>Kira

Valentine is the best villain but Dio is the favorite villain.

Everyone of them is best in their own way and it just depends on the person's tastes except Kars

Pucci for me. He was the most human of the main villains and his backstory actually makes his belief in DIO make a lot of sense, since DIO was just a way for him to not accept guilt and keep living in denial. He's great because not everything is explicitly spelled out for you but if you put even a tiny bit of thought into him and his character then you only like him more. He's not the most complex villain of all time or anything, but his character is simple enough to understand unless you're a complete mouthbreather but still very powerful and grounded despite the fact that his goals are the most over the top batshit thing to ever happen in the series. And while the ending of 6 might upset a lot of people it was a cool throwback to Part 1 with the metaphorical passing of the torch from DIO to Pucci and Jolyne to Emporio to finish the fight that started a century beforehand. He's just really well done. Not to mention that he's one of if not the most active villain during his Part, he's actually out and about doing things like a fifth of the way in and always trying to stop the protagonists, and like Diavolo he accomplishes things and kills 2 main characters before the final battle. Part 6 might have a lot of 'meh' to it but Jolyne and Pucci are what pulls it through.

Pucci > Valentine > Diavolo > Kira > Dio > Kars > DIO for me honestly.

Diavolo is my favorite

I think all of them are equally good except DIO and kars

dio is almost cartoonishly evil, dont get me wrong I love him but he feels flat
with kars it worse since the story the pillar men dont feel evil to me at all, they were 3 men after a goal and they rest were just in the way.

I have the exact same opinion
We should be friends

I like Valentine but not as part of the DINDU NUFFIN crowd. He was most definitely in the wrong and a very bad person who lied, stole and cheated to get his way and justified it as being for his people when really it was just for him and he just masks it with pretty words. But he was great.

From a more objective standpoint I believe Valentine or Pucci are the best villains.
But my favorite villain and character in this series is DIO and this will never change.

That;s what I love about Kars, though. All things considered, Kars is the least evil of the villains while still being somewhat entertaining. A quick review of his on-screen kill count really makes you wonder why they tried so hard to fuck with him. It includes a Nazi, 2 drunk drivers, and a parasitic race. Real evil. I wish Kars got more credit for being more goal oriented.

as I villain, I dont like or hate kars but I can respect him.

in terms of villains who accomplished what they set out to do hes my number 2. but in terms of the story overall would have been very lackluster without joseph. I think if you had johnathan or jotaro (as characters) in part 2, it would have been the worst part that everyone could agree on.

Kira is my favorite, he's so much fun. DIO is enjoyable too, though it's hard to keep an unbiased opinion since he's so much more iconic than the others.

Kira Yoshikage

Who is the most attractive antagonist in the Jojo series?

Kars

Kira is my favourite at the moment but if Joubin counts it may become him depending on how part 8 pans out, as Part 8 is becoming my favourite part.

Kira since his sense of style is better than the other villains.

THEY WILL BRING BACK KING CRIMSON FOR THE BIG BAD OF PART 8 MARK MY WORDS

Have you seen that theory in the threads lately that seems really plausible? About Jobin using the Rokakaka to fuse with the Holy Corpse?

no actually, it just seems to make sense, one might say that it just works

Dio, but Killer Queen is the best stand, regardless of villain status and to some extent Kira's autistic ramblings about said Killer Queen add a big part to its charm

DIO.

King Crimson is so fucking cool I hope it makes it in. Part 8 needs some time shenanigans.

Kars>DIO>Valentine>Kira>Diavolo>Pucci

Dio>Valentine>Diavolo>Kars>Pucci>Kira

Maybe some are better written than Dio, but no amount of good writing can trump ROADROLLER!!!!
or
ZA WARUDO!!!
or
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
or
OK OK...
or
HINKAJU HINJAKU
or
KONO DIO GA
or
CHIEKKUMEITO DA

>implying Pucci isn't hot
Imagine all the things you could do with a flexible Italian with a dextrous tongue.

Valentine>Pucci>Dio>Kira>Kars>DIO>Diavolo

Dio, of course. Is he cartoonishly evil? Yes. Can any amount of god-tier writing of more complex villains ever catch up to Dio's meme train? No, no it can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=hux1Ikn26EM&t=43s

i just reread Part I and Dio's character isn't quite as chartoonish as you say.
His resents his father, and the more he tries to escape his Father, the more he becomes like him. That's really nicely done.

Part III Dio is a different character, and not really in the part much. He's less character than a plot device.

Only on Part 4 right now, so don't know enough about Diavolo, Pucci, or Valentine, besides the memes.

Kars>Kira>Dio>DIO

Kars feels like the most justified villain of these four. Kira gives off a creepy vibe that makes him stand out among these four. Dio has more of a goal than DIO, and I've gotten fed up with the memes, so DIO is automatically last.

Can't we just agree they are all bad?

I agree that you have shit taste.

Pucci>Diavolo>Valentine, and I don't care about the rest
Diavolo easily

Kira is the most likable by a long shot.

Everyone else has too much STANDO POWA for you to really feel for them

>kira
>likable
he has the most garbage personality out of all of them

I want to cum inside Diavolo's mouth!

Kira = Valentine > Pucci > Shit > Dio, DIO, Diavolo, Kars

The vast majority of main JoJo villains are trash, minor villains are the good shit, reminder Hol Horse vapes

this

Pucci > Valentine > Kira > Dio > Diavolo > Kars > DIO

Araki is such a bitch. Cigarette smokers are god tier humans.

Kira > Valentine > rest

Havent read pt. 5 yet so I know fuckall about Diavalo, but I appreciate those two for not being large scale "Imma fuck up the world types". Especially Kira, who was prob only ever a danger to Morioh, but the story makes it exceptionally personal

Kira is the most interesting and well written. Araki did something truly impressive being able to make the reader root for a murderous psychopath trying to kill the protagonists.

You just can't top DIO though, his presence is amazing. He completely steals the show every second he's in a scene. Easily one of the best manga villains of all time. Curb stomps nearly everything else out there.

I don't think Araki was able to capture the magic again after those two, the villains are still good but Kira and DIO are on another level.

pucci

My favourite is either Valentine or Kira but Dio is the ultimate iconic villain

If minor villains are included Diego takes the cake

There are retards who actually root for Kira?

>ultimate iconic villain
He isn't

yes

swift.chips.jp/bieber/

Who is then?

Kira>Pucci>Valentine>Diavolo>Rio>Kars
Valentine>Kira>Pucci>Kars>Dio>Diavolo

Nah, the finale of Part 8 will have Josuke bring out Killer Queen in some way, but King Crimson is probably being saved for Part 9

Kars has the best character design, with PB Dio at a close second. I like how Valentine begins fat and obese then randomly after one chapter turns skinny and jacked.

is there a link for us non-torrentfags?

Pucci = Kira > Diavolo > Valentine > DIO > Dio > Pillar Men

Pucci. Diavolo is a close second though