Mfw arguing with a stupid amerifat

>mfw arguing with a stupid amerifat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85GSILNh6U4&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Clarkson's jumping on the FUCK DRUMPF bandwagon too? That's fine, the new show is garbage anyway. I won't miss it.

ironic no difference when yfw about to get pwnt into next century as democrats eat shit for life and their kids have no rep stay on the short bus tho

nobody likes that cheeto you amerimut

Because we cared so much about your opinion the last time there was a republican president

this is hilarious, I'm saving these. This is the definition of whoring yourself out to stay relevant.

>a brit without a rotten set of teeth in his mouth

They've been milking "lololol James is slow and richard is short xDDD" for 15 years. Blumpf jokes are probably actually a step up. Though jusging by the pics they're bound to work a "lololol Richard whitens his teeth xD" in there somewhere too.

Day of the grill soon

What is this hacky bullshit? The lefties used to be counterculture kings in the popular arts. Now they are a dorky comedy act from the Ed Sullivan show in the early 60s

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

You fuckers suck at mockery.

they did.
they left richard as richard because he is americanized already

I still love them though. only thing I watch on television/net

Did the diversity nazis really make them put a token nigger in a sketch about muh racist murican hillbillies?

The only good conversations I ever had here were with Americans, the meme flags are fucking troll shills and the rest of the anglosphere is fucking cucked and retarded.

Clarkson is perhaps the most Trump-like europoor to ever live.

youtube.com/watch?v=85GSILNh6U4&t=0s
video for those who didn't seen it

Stupid and amerifat are synonyms.

Looks more like Alan Partridge than Trump desu.

They look like car salesmen from miami

It is actually pretty funny desu, it 's not even particularly insulting