Insulting the prophet muhammed? get ready to die infidel!

>insulting the prophet muhammed? get ready to die infidel!

what do?

Throw bacon at them.

Dumb burger posts photo of Sikhs. Doesn’t know the difference.

Oh look, another Sikhs are Muslim thread, how original
SAGE

this is why every far right movement gets ridiculed and dies, because of fucking retard hicks and chavs that cant even tell the difference between sikhs and muslims.

Do you fucking realise how much fucking damage you do to the entire movement? You know you are low iq retards so shut the fuck up and just vote, your contributions otherwise just damage the image. You are representatives for your viewpoints, and you know you are retards so why dont you just shut the fuck up and let someone like Spencer speak for you? At least he's not a retarded fucking joke.

Those are sikhs, Op. So we slap you up the side of the head.

They're both brown people with bad hygiene

What's with the gun bags though?

Ummm... These guys would be joining me in making fun of him. Stupid fuck, those are Sikhs. Learn about their history with Muslims.

Leave the trolling to us proffesionals.

Why is the bayonet on the right made of plastic?

Send in the drones

Wonder why sikhs are upset about muhammed

0/10 burgerboi

Nevermind, thought it would be hard to google. Shit's to protect the gun from water/scratching/etc.

Knowing jack shit about guns, I thought they're durable enough to not need that kind of thing.

Keeps them dry and free of rust.

British military used their issued weapons for military parades/rifle drills etc..

the current issued weapon has a modern sight/optics and some green bits... these are covered when on ceremonial duties as it looks a bit smarter

This

Every sikh i've met has been respectful to me, the women are nice and some of them are even really pretty.

>inb4 lol ur sikh

i'm not, but sikhs are actually based .

First you could put down the meth pipe and post a pic of some muslims instead of Sikhs.

nope, you don't use this stuff in the field or on operations for example, nothing to do with keeping them dry or stopping them from rusting - see:

I'm in a part of the country where they'd be shot for wearing a turban outdoors

>sikhs are muslim

>american education

>bong doesn't realize this is a honeypot to see how many people know the difference

They are still shit skinned animals and don't belong in the west

bit sad

sikhs are decent people

they also hate muslims more than the average Sup Forums user

Sikhs are more british than the fuking brits mate,....

This is 99% fakeposting from shills. Anyone who knows anything can tell the difference immediately.

Americans.

Kek you mutts really are as thick as shit.

Isn't it funny how Canada always immediately comes to the defense of Sikhs?

I wonder who could be behind these posts...

>Unironically falling for OP's subtle sarcasm by thinking he doesn't know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims

Holy fuck, when will you fucking children stop falling for this bait?

he does know, that's why he made this thread, for replies like this

>once again posing sikhs as mudslims
FUCKING HELL BURGER, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

Know your enemy faggots - those are Sheik bros

Fuck you

Oops my bad i didnt mean this>

>Muslims aren't viole-

Neither Sikhs nor muslims belong in the West

Uh I meant my cousin Mohammed finestine

There not muslammaniacs

Sikhs are not Muslims they are our guys. Delete thread and Go back and do it again and make it POLITICAL not RACE that goes to /his/ Faggot

sikhs perfectly assimilate in west without wanting to force their beliefs on others.

>> make me ashamed to be amerimut

I gather my sikh bros we grab our grandfathers swords and we slice muslims in the streets

They're Sikh so IDK, they wont care much....But really, pic related cuh.

Faggot, both are not welcome!
You can start packing your bags too

Even their rifles are wearing burqas

but sikhs are pretty bro tier.

Kek

Those are Sikhs they hate Muslims.